In a bold move the Palestinian Liberation Organization's (PLO) offices shut down in Washington D.C.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The U.S. is evicting a dangerous organization - a notorious supporter of terrorism that is bent on the annihilation of Israel.
In a bold move, the U.S. has announced it will officially close the office of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) in Washington, D.C.
Sign the Petition Now
The PLO has long supported the destruction of Israel. It had refused to make real progress towards peace.
The President's move to shutter their office is an attempt to motivate meaningful negotiations in the Middle East peace process.
To many, it's shocking that the terror-affiliated PLO even had an office on American soil. The U.S. will not provide shelter for the enemies of our ally.
We're standing strong in support of Israel.
The President just stopped $200 million in tax dollars earmarked for the terrorist-subsidizing Palestinian Authority and is reportedly cutting more funding from an anti-Israel U.N. agency.
In just days, we're heading back to federal court to expose this U.N. agency's anti-Israel fraud. We will continue to defend Israel.
We need YOU.
Sign Our Petition: Stop Funding Israel's Enemies.
Jay Sekulow
ACLJ Chief Counsel

Uber Genius

"Super Genius"
Aug 13, 2016
Kentucky
✟56,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Finally a POTUS who stands against the PLO terrorist regime. Obama and the media continually condemn Israel, paint them as the cause, and put forth the narrative that the Palestinians are the victims. The Palestinian leaders have rejected no less than 5 opportunities to have sovereignty and their own state. They continue to inveigh for destruction of Israel.

What is most amazing is that it takes a Washington outsider to deal with the Palestinian leaders in a way consistent with their rhetoric. You claim your goal is to wipe out another nation, you are a terrorist and should be dealt with as one.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
How will Christians be affected?
Well, we will no longer be paying tax dollars to finance, no doubt very expensive, office etc. space for an organization that hates Christians and helps to persecute them abroad. Let me turn the question around. What has the PLO ever done for Christians, not to mention Jews? Also, how are they doing anything to strengthen this country?

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
They will hopefully get a new government which recognizes Muslim converts to Christianity.
That would be lovely, but all I ever see are Muslim nations persecuting converts from Islam to Christianity.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They will hopefully get a new government which recognizes Muslim converts to Christianity.

I have no idea why you think doing anything with the PLO will somehow change teachings fundamental to Islam itself. They didn't make it illegal to apostasize nor did they give it a death sentence. Islam the religion did.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I have no idea why you think doing anything with the PLO will somehow change teachings fundamental to Islam itself. They didn't make it illegal to apostasize nor did they give it a death sentence. Islam the religion did.
Let's see. The PLO is associated with terrorism, and not just to Christians. Do you they were using those offices to maybe do some work on the sly or openly to support terrorists? Well, if you think they were innocent little sweeties, the White House, and I, do NOT.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Nobody said that evicting the PLO would change Islamic beliefs. However, if someone would do something to prevent terrorism from the KKK, would it make sense for someone else to say "I have no idea why you think that your actions will stop his KKK belief system." You can't change beliefs, generally. But you can stop as many harmful actions and harmful actors as possible.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nobody said that evicting the PLO would change Islamic beliefs. However, if someone would do something to prevent terrorism from the KKK, would it make sense for someone else to say "I have no idea why you think that your actions will stop his KKK belief system." You can't change beliefs, generally. But you can stop as many harmful actions and harmful actors as possible.

Nobody said that shutting down those offices would change Islamic beliefs?

Then why did the post I quoted suggest just that?

I didn't quote you.. I quoted someone's specific post and it deserved an answer, and it was me who needed to answer it.

I haven't a clue why your talking about the KKK or why you decided to be condescending to me and saying things like I think they are innocent little sweeties. It's more than apparent you haven't the first clue about me.

Your being terribly offensive at this point. Perhaps next time you will allow me to speak to a specific post within your thread without speaking to me like that..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I am sorry if I misunderstood you. To me your post seemed to be saying that the PLO offices being removed in Washington was irrelevant, because Islam is still the real issue - which it is. My point was that they did need to be kicked out because you can't change Islam, but you can impede actions which spread it and its resulting terrorism.

Again, perhaps I misunderstood your post.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nobody said that shutting down those offices would change Islamic beliefs?

Then why did the post I quoted suggest just that?

I didn't quote you.. I quoted someone's specific post and it deserved an answer, and it was me who needed to answer it.

I haven't a clue why your talking about the KKK or why you decided to be condescending to me and saying things like I think they are innocent little sweeties. It's more than apparent you haven't the first clue about me.

Your being terribly offensive at this point. Perhaps next time you will allow me to speak to a specific post within your thread without speaking to me like that..

There wasn't one thing insulting or offensive about Loricalady's post. Your response to it was unreasonable.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I'm a former Muslim.

One of those people under a death sentence.

Does this help you? That is why I replied to him.

As far as PLO office being closed, I don't know what help it will be in the negotiations with the Palestinians, but we will see. I trust Trump knows what he's doing, he's done well so far when negotiating with other people so I'm happy to take a wait and see attitude with this.

That is my official position. Wait and see what it brings.

I'm not willing to dance in the streets as if it will have major impacts on something that is doesn't even affect, however.

I have grandchildren I will never see again, family I will never speak to again and live in basic hiding - shutting down the PLO office has zero impact on any of it. Islam does.

Not even eradicating terrorism will affect it.
Well, I sure misunderstand the intended meaning of your post. I apologize. I pray you will be protected, guided and blessed.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Glad you know whats insulting or offensive. I'll consult you next time.
You would be wise to consult someone or something before accusing someone else unjustly.

Upvote 0