Sydney
✟13,703.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Have you got a PhD and put your whole life’s career into researching this topic like Dr Theresa Deisher? Or does it scare you too much to even consider the possibility that there might be other issues with vaccines that you haven’t yet considered?.. which would serve to demonstrate just how much blind faith you are directing into a man made entity. Even the fact that new abortions have been used in vaccine science as late as 2015... does that not even concern you one bit?

Last edited:
Reactions: Thera
Upvote 0

Moonlight sonata

Nov 10, 2018
Sydney
✟13,703.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I also hope you realise that the original idea of vaccination came from the occult.. from homeopathy.. that uses small highly diluted particles of a substance taken into the body to protect against illness and disease.. “like treats like”.. (take a part of whatever the disease is and use that to treat the disease itself). Now Christians will quickly bash homeopathy because it’s of the occult.. (yet which has no side effects).. yet go right ahead and willingly accept a vaccine, which has its origins in the same place.. (and which poses the risk of many side effects). The practice of homeopathy led to the idea and development of the very first vaccines.

Reactions: Thera
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Have you got a PhD and put your whole life’s career into researching this topic like Dr Theresa Deisher? Or does it scare you too much to even consider the possibility that there might be other issues with vaccines that you haven’t yet considered?.. which would serve to demonstrate just how much blind faith you are directing into a man made entity. Even the fact that new abortions have been used in vaccine science as late as 2015... does that not even concern you one bit?

What does one or two people with a PHD have anything to do with the thousands of studies showing vaccines are relativly safe, yes there is a small danger from a few issues, but far less then those that would die or have permanite harm from the diseases they cure.

I'm not scared of vaccines or the information, why is it people will ignore the majority showing it works safly and chose the few quacks that promote it does harm?

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m living in Australia and there are more and more vaccine mandates and impositions on our freedoms being introduced.. they took away our religious and conscientious exemptions about three years ago and made vaccines compulsory for attending child care. I couldn’t use child care for ages and had to rely on my elderly parents for help while I worked. No church leader even seemed to bat an eyelid about these changes, and a statement came out from the government saying they had consulted with all denominational leaders and that there is no reason why Christians should not take vaccines. So they barred unvaxed children from day care and early education programs, and took away family tax benefit also from families of unvaxed kids. Now since coronavirus, you also cannot visit your elderly relatives in aged care without having a flu shot, nor enter an aged care facility for any reason without the shot. Was discussing this as a consideration with my family yesterday given that my grandma is unwell and dying and is looking at increased need for care. My family who are not Christians would willingly take a vaccine to stay in contact with her in the nursing home. I sadly can’t see my grandma anyway as she is in another state and borders are closed now, but I told my parents that I am praying they would never require nursing care because of these mandates.
The issue is.. when my child was a baby, I thoroughly researched vaccines (using my knowledge of how to evaluate medical research from university). I read EVERY single piece of vaccine research I could get my hands on, committing myself to reading research daily, across a space of two and a half years. I wanted to make the right decision by my child because I had read about foetal cells and GMO’s and heavy metals and other toxic ingredients being present in vaccines.. I wanted to get to the truth of the matter and find out if this was truly the case because, being a Mother, you want to do the absolute best by your child. I resisted my child’s vaccines for 8 years but finally gave into my husband because it was causing so much conflict and turmoil in my marriage.. and now I have... a vaccine damaged child.
The things I learned during those two years of researching about vaccines made me feel unable to use those medicines without a severe conflict with my conscience.. I backslid and gave into my husband and am now reaping the consequences.. I then repented again and resolved never to go near those ‘medicines’ again and dug my heels in again and never finished the schedule for my child. I got a bit confused thinking maybe I should be in obedience to my husband (who is not Christian) on the issue, but I believe I should have been obedient to my conscience and resolved to remain that way. I also recently had to quit my employment in aged care because of the new vaccine mandates.
Anyway, my family knows my stance on vaccines and are upset that I would feel unable to compromise my conscience to visit them in a nursing home if they needed it... I felt so mean having this discussion with them.
I don’t even know how to deal with this issue... I cannot in good conscience accept such ‘medicine’ knowing what I learned about it. and the arguments by some that abortions were a one off situation that happened years ago and are no longer required for vaccine manufacturing is not even true. Even the argument by some that it’s ok because no new abortions are needed to make the medicines didn’t even sit well with my conscience. I do not want to be complicit with murder in any way, shape or form. Nor do I want to inject my self or family with genetically modified ingredients, which I am certain is not in the will of God. And the conflicts of interest, and absolute lack of care and or concern of the industry about long term side effects of vaccines also riles me. At the end of the day, vaccines are considered ‘safe and effective’ if they produce an ‘antibody response.’ That is all they care about. Which is why they will likely rush through a completely experimental never before used on humans ‘rna’ coronavirus vaccine.. you can’t determine safety of a completely new scientific approach to vaccines within six months. If you read the current news articles, their only concern is about producing a good ‘antibody response.’
This issue has affected my life on so many levels. And I am so afraid for the future and how it will impact my family and potentially tear it apart should a CV vaccine be made mandatory... it already nearly caused my husband to divorce me, damaged my child, caused loss of my employment, and sadness to my family who do not understand where I am coming from. I also suffer my own ongoing health issues from mandated vaccines I had to take during my initial health sciences degree (I believe from one particular one that was a GMO one.. my health was never the same after that). . This medicine in my opinion is clearly NOT in line with the will of God.. if it can do that much damage to my life.. it is clearly not a good thing!
I hope this helps. God’s Laws are higher than man’s laws forever. Christ is the Leader of The Church as you well know. The so-called leaders are still placed by God The Father. Christ will not lead you to disaster. I find that God’s Word that follows helps;
Phil.4
  1. [8] Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things arelovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
241636_9f4a3046555e3431f8a087b68dbce899_thumb.jpg

ADMIN HAT OFF

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
291351_bea506bf77911a43e319cd6831f5c666.png

After review it has been decided that this thread is closed permanently.
Topics Requiring Special Consideration:
Please do not give professional legal, financial, medical, or other counseling. Do not direct, imply, or suggest that others should disregard doctors' orders regarding medical diagnosis and/or treatment.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.