Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,945.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
You can get dizzy bugs, often with vomiting. They tend to mostly be gone after 24 hours. Scary if you have never had one before. The best with those is plenty of fluids and try and sleep them off.

If you can try and get a hayfever nasal spray with a small amount of steroid and a salt spray and see if you can replace the nasal spray with those.

If the dizziness is something else like middle ear your doctor can give you stemitel (sp?)tablets. I am prone to dizziness because I have epilepsy and I have them on script. it doesn't stop the dizziness but it helps the nausea from it.
I use prochlorperazine (Stemetil) and it works wonders with my vertigo. It seems to work much quicker and more effectively than the over-the-counter alternatives such as cinnarizine and hyoscine - well it does for me anyway! :)

Upvote 0

Emmylouwho

Sep 5, 2019
New York
✟16,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Widowed
I am extremely dizzy and it makes me worry. Just being at my house everything is spinning. I don't want to die.

But nothing is hurting, the world is just spinning.

I don't want to go to the doctors because I'm afraid they're going to say something is seriously wrong with me and I don't want to know what it is. So, I am going to ride it out (honestly I don't know if I use the right phrase). But I would like some prayers if you don't mind.

I also feel very light, like I can fly into outer space.
I was unsuccessful at being able to copy and paste a link, but if you google “Mayo Clinic dizziness”, you will find lots of information, and I do think it will make you feel better.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I was unsuccessful at being able to copy and paste a link, but if you google “Mayo Clinic dizziness”, you will find lots of information, and I do think it will make you feel better.

I will look that up. Thank you

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Good advice here from people that care ... One thought though is not good it could be a brain tumor ... I know you did didn't want to go to the doctor and find out you had something wrong, but a brain scan would climate that problem of knowing and the meds you need are in the doctors office ... Go for it

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Good advice here from people that care ... One thought though is not good it could be a brain tumor ... I know you did didn't want to go to the doctor and find out you had something wrong, but a brain scan would climate that problem of knowing and the meds you need are in the doctors office ... Go for it

I hope it isn't a brain tumor of course. But it would be wise to find out.

Upvote 0
Oct 13, 2019
Gainesville
✟15,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
This is going to be very weird.

But I will be honest with you. But I take over-the-counter nasal spray. I have been addicted to that for years.
Stop buying it. Cut yourself off. It might be a pain at first, but it will help you. Don’t think about willpower not to use it, just don’t put in the effort to buy it.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If I remember correctly, you have had a history of problems with dizziness here and there, just not so much as right now. I am wondering if something you have had to eat or drink is exacerbating the problem. Maybe some allergy testing? I agree that medical testing would be a good idea.

Whatever. I pray you are led to the answer and relief.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Stop buying it. Cut yourself off. It might be a pain at first, but it will help you. Don’t think about willpower not to use it, just don’t put in the effort to buy it.

That's very wise advice in pretty sure.

Thank you very much

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
If I remember correctly, you have had a history of problems with dizziness here and there, just not so much as right now. I am wondering if something you have had to eat or drink is exacerbating the problem. Maybe some allergy testing? I agree that medical testing would be a good idea.

Whatever. I pray you are led to the answer and relief.

I do have a history of dizziness. But I think it's getting worse.

Thank you very much.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
One other thought. Any mold lurking in your home under cabinets or wherever, or maybe in your family's home or anywhere you hang out?

I am going to be paying professional cleaners to clean my place, it could be wise to ask them if they could see if there's mold.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I am going to be paying professional cleaners to clean my place, it could be wise to ask them if they could see if there's mold.
As you live in an apartment, maybe they spray for bugs? If so, well, I don't think that is good for anyone and might cause you some respiratory distress. If so, you might ask them not to spray and say you will use something like diatomaceous earth instead. It's a thought.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
One more thought. Milk products can cause inner ear problems and thus dizziness. You might want to try giving them up for a couple of months and see if you feel better. There is a ton of stuff on the net about why many people have given up milk. Now, if you find through that method, or testing by an ENT, that you are having a problem with milk, well some like that can do okay with yogurt because the probiotics (if it has them) will eat the sugar in the milk that causes distress.

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am extremely dizzy and it makes me worry. Just being at my house everything is spinning. I don't want to die.

But nothing is hurting, the world is just spinning.

I don't want to go to the doctors because I'm afraid they're going to say something is seriously wrong with me and I don't want to know what it is. So, I am going to ride it out (honestly I don't know if I use the right phrase). But I would like some prayers if you don't mind.

I also feel very light, like I can fly into outer space.

Jesse, you should get your sugar levels checked. This is nothing to play around with. See a doctor or at least have your blood tested. They have testers, over the counter.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
As you live in an apartment, maybe they spray for bugs? If so, well, I don't think that is good for anyone and might cause you some respiratory distress. If so, you might ask them not to spray and say you will use something like diatomaceous earth instead. It's a thought.

I do live in an apartment. Thank you for that. I wouldn't want to get respiratory distress.

Thank you for the advice. I will keep that in mind

• Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0