✟18,437.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Patience is a virtue.

It sounds like you may have just caught her at a bad moment or something. But it may be beneficial to sort out what time you will both be online. So if you're gonna be out doing something, send her an email or text or something ahead of time and tell her whats going on and that you should be home and online at 10:00 or whatever time you'll be home. Then she'll be expecting it.

Also, if you can, talk about issues on the phone. Talking by text is REALLY impersonal, so if you try to talk about problems or issues, it could get nasty. Text is really open to misunderstandings, and that can make it worse if one of you is already hurt or upset. If you're on the phone, then you can hear each others voices and tones, so you're both going to be more considerate and understanding.

Upvote 0

danstar

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
✟118,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
thanks for the advice there, i was just having a real bad day on sunday and i reacted to what she said, we talked about it the next day and everythings fine now :) and were both doing well, we have been together 10 weeks this saturday :) finally double figures lol

Upvote 0

danstar

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
✟118,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
well it looks like my holidays at work have been approved im just waiting for the official confirmation to come through but they were signed for by the store manager (i did some looking in the holidays file last night) ill ask him this week if he doesnt tell me.

Ill be seeing her for 13 days from the 27th september to the 10th october i cant wait :D :D :D

Upvote 0

K9_Trainer

Unusually unusual, absolutely unpredictable
May 31, 2006
✟18,437.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Well, we're actually going on a week long camping trip to Indiana, and we're meeting up with some of our other internet friends XD We all originally met on here and we've known each other for several years, but we've migrated to another site. Its pretty awesome to finally meet some of the online friends I have, the ones that know me better than most of my real life friends. So yeah, I'll be landing in Wisconsin and then one of our friends is driving to his house and we're having a sleep over. Then we're getting another friend and driving to Indiana and picking up one other person on the way. 2 other people will meet us when we get to the camp ground. So its pretty exciting!

After that, I'm not really sure, I still have over a week there. We'll probably go to Lake Michigan and check out some other nature stuff, go to some museums, go for late night drives to sonic for ice cream. He's coming to California for two weeks as well right after, so we'll hang out in LA and the beach, go to Sequoia, go to my uncles house in a redwood forest.

Upvote 0

danstar

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
✟118,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
wow that sounds like a really full on but fun month :) my holidays were approved now just have to book flights and stuff ill be over there for 11 days than shes here for a weekend, theres a ball on over here that we will be attending.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

danstar

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
✟118,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
i got a really big surprise for my birthday last week, she flew in on the thursday before my birthday so umm the 1st of july and surprised me at my friends birthday party on the saturday night and she flew out the thursday just gone, it was great spending 5/6 days with her :D and to have her here on my birthday was wonderful :)

Upvote 0