RELEVANT

Aug 9, 2005
here
✟15,134.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i know as for some of you dont want to hear this but i really need prayer over this and i really want to get this out of my syste. Just yesturday my boyfriend broke-up with me!...

i never wanted to have this break-up but see this is what happend. he broke-up with me because of the choices that i had made in the past...but im only human and i am bound to dissapoint him. i told him this but i feel like he just doesnt want to hear it from me. all of the things that i had done in the past just never quite got out of his head...he holds it in like a grudge and wont let go!

I FEEL REALLY horrible...because this morning i called him and thank you Jesus! he answered. but it wasnt pretty...he answered in anger saying "why are you calling me!?" and i was hurt because we are about to make a year and for a mistake that i did he broke it off. I REALLY MISS HIM~.

but the things he was saying to me was just wrong. he called me a fake chirstian when i was the one who helped him get back on track or stay on track with Jesus. Also he says that im a lier and a bad friend. i know its childish but i just cant beleive it....that its over.

His name is Michael and hes my first love (boyfriend)....but please pray for me and him. we both really need everyones prayer...but dont think of him badley....he's still a wonderful person he just...right now doesnt see it.

i love him.

Reactions: GrammarGrl712

shezshy

Contributor
Mar 28, 2005
Nevada
✟9,246.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
:pray: You'll hurt for awhile.I've only been through this a little but we got back together.I'm so sorry you're hurting.Praying that your heart is protected from pain and you know that God is right there with you.I can listen to you,if you need an ear.:) :):holy: praying you remain together is thats in Gods plans:pray:

Upvote 0

Yasha

one of Daddy's DayWalkers ....Bleeding out !
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
On solid rock, on a mountaintop !
✟30,320.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
The pain of losing love is soooooo deep and sad. I am so sorry for you, dear girl.

I am praying that you make it through this day. I pray that there will be people who can soothe you. People who will show you tenderness and understanding. Take time to allow some of your feelings room to come out and also to know when to get up and be encouraged by something you enjoy, or usually enjoy. I guess right now there is nothing that seems too enjoyable. Try to go through some things for the sake of change of scene and variety in your days. Vent with good friends who will receive your pain and help you to carry it.

This is the hardest thing of all....letting go of love. You don't have to give up loving him, real love transforms and adapts. You can love him still, though you maybe can't share it with him. Write your feelings down if there is no one to share with. I do that all the time. Some of our deepest pains are just too deep for anyone to share with us. But Jesus shares ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. I write letters to Him in my journals almost daily.

A thought that always has helped me is this: we can not lose anyone that Jesus gave us. We may lose them for a time, here on earth, but they are only ever really ours if they came from Him. And, if they didn't, what have we lost? If it is of Him, it is eternal, and can continue perfected in Heaven one day, if it is not of Him....

Be blessed with kind company and kindness to yourself. If you are not allowed to make mistakes, how long can you go on in it anyway? ....Jesus forgives us our mistakes, even before we repent of them, and we can receive that forgiveness as soon as we repent of them. He will never expect you to be perfect, He already loves you knowing that you are not.

Know that I pray for you.
Love in Him, Sha

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
dont worry about it he is just after revenge,he wants to hurt you like you have hurt him in the past,if he didnt want to he would have put the phone down instantly the moment he heard your voice,obviously he has worked out god means a lot to you so why not go for the jugular and insult her and call her a fake christian,that will really upset her and make me feel good because of how she hurt me in the past
ive done this rubbish myself with women ive loved and even my present g/f,its pathetic really and immature

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord help Michael and help him know that this woman isn't a fake Christian and that she wants to pray for his salvation and that he will indeed accept the true gift of eternal life in you as his Savior & Lord and repent of his sins. In your name, amen.

Upvote 0

sanctified1

Aug 3, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟18,039.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Democrat
I am praying that God would comfort you now and that He would work this situation out according to His will. Just keep trusting in the Lord. He is always there with us even if it seems we are all alone. I also pray that He would lead and guide your boyfriend in the right direction. I pray that He would give both of you strength and encouragement in your journey. My love and prayers go out to you.

Upvote 0

Kekee

Apr 13, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
✟7,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One of my really close friends (Katie) is going through depression and always wants to stay alone in dark places. She used to be so cheery and now hardly ever craks a smile. Please pray for her and any tips on ways i can help would be great.
:prayer:

God Bless all

Kekee

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.