If you need prayer . . .

Feb 24, 2013
✟7,613.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Greetings to all of you. I have a prayer request. I have a rather large tumor (non malignant) that is becoming an annoyance and starting to limit my activity. I won't bore you with the details. I just want it gone. Surgery is not an option.

I'm a spirit-filled, born-again, Bible reading, Jesus loving Christian that can't seem to tackle this problem. I've been led to have someone else pray for me. I'm afraid I'm one of those, "do it all myself" types and I need to let go of that and let someone else pray for me for a change. So what say you all?

I'm really glad I found this forum. I'm sure there are many like it but this is where I landed. I don't believe in accidents. That's not the way God works.

So there it is in a nutshell. I feel better already. Thank you.

Upvote 0

dominion2013

Servant of God
May 7, 2013
✟933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have prayed to God. He has heard. What you need from others is not prayer but faith. You could say, "Would you please believe God with me?" Maybe we could call it "faith request" instead of prayer request. If someone seeks the prayers of others, then do they confess that God hasn't heard their prayer in the first place?

Dear Brother in Christ, Thank and rejoice in Him for the healing He has already given you. Sing songs unto our Lord at home (if you are comfortable with it). God bless you.

Upvote 0

parsonsmom

Aug 14, 2011
✟8,318.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
I noticed we don't have any stickies or a prayer thread in the Word of Faith sub-forum and I thought it would be great to start a prayer thread, so we can have a space specifically dedicated for lifting one another up in prayer. I would love for us to see God move in all our lives by humbling ourselves and calling out to Him.

Also, most of us spend a lot of time debating in the debate forum and the main forum. Perhaps it would be wise to handle this issue by actively working in the spiritual as well as the natural. We should pray that those we debate with are drawn by the kindness of the Lord and that He will open their eyes and change their hearts. We don't have to call any names on this, but it would be good to remind ourselves to pray for God to continue to draw all of us into unity with one another, especially to reveal to us where we need clarity on all sides concerning what is truly a debatable point.

So, let us cast our cares upon Him, friends, and praise Him for all that He does.

Hey, Mods, can I get this stickied? Thanks. :)

===============================================

I agree totally; I won't debate any more;

Can you help me get my reminders back on my email. aretta35@yahoo.com.

Upvote 0

MalachiLad

Jul 29, 2013
Sweden
✟7,699.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I have recently joined a Youth Group (WOF) and i need some prayers, i want to live a Life in purity, heal people, pray in tongues and speak in tongues and so and if someone want to pray for me som that i will walk with The Spirit and not the flesh and be able to help other people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

UnceasinglyPray

May 5, 2007
✟7,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would like to ask my Brothers and Sisters in the Lord to pray for me concerning something. I was in a real serious motorcycle accident, back in 1980. Well to make a long story short. Well first of all I'm not ashamed to talk about it so if anyone would like to hear more I'll be glad to talk about it. I just want to thank our Lord for giving me the ability to do that. Well first of all, the accident left me without the ability to bend (all the way) to the floor. So if anything drops on the floor, like my keys or something like that, I have gotten into the habit of just bending down and picking them, without bending as far as I can with my knees. I hope I made myself clear. Anyway, over the years from me bending that way it has caused my two disks on the bottom of my back to come out of alignment and so it has caused sciatic nerve pressure where my perform is muscle, (I mustn't be spelling that right) is causing pain. I don't know if that's the correct way to explain it). But I have pain all along the our side of my leg. Anyway to get back to my prayer request, I really need a wheelchair. As it is hard to walk more than 10 steps, then the pain starts to come. My Internal Dr. wrote me a prescription for a wheelchair. But I'm not very good at explaining myself so we really didn't talk for too long when I seen her. So I brought the prescription down to a medical supply store down here, and from what the woman said their policy has changed. What they need to do is have my Internal Drs. nurse fax my records over (the med. store) then they have to fax them to a place in NC where they make the final decision. So I'm asking for prayer that this place in NC will come up with the answer that I can get a wheelchair.
Well I hope I explained myself clearly. Like our Lords Word says, if two or three are gathered together in My name there I am in their midst.
Thank You so much! A lot of love, of course, in our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Upvote 0

JohannAT

Christ our Life!
Apr 5, 2007
✟15,467.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would like to ask my Brothers and Sisters in the Lord to pray for me concerning something. I was in a real serious motorcycle accident, back in 1980. Well to make a long story short. Well first of all I'm not ashamed to talk about it so if anyone would like to hear more I'll be glad to talk about it. I just want to thank our Lord for giving me the ability to do that. Well first of all, the accident left me without the ability to bend (all the way) to the floor. So if anything drops on the floor, like my keys or something like that, I have gotten into the habit of just bending down and picking them, without bending as far as I can with my knees. I hope I made myself clear. Anyway, over the years from me bending that way it has caused my two disks on the bottom of my back to come out of alignment and so it has caused sciatic nerve pressure where my perform is muscle, (I mustn't be spelling that right) is causing pain. I don't know if that's the correct way to explain it). But I have pain all along the our side of my leg. Anyway to get back to my prayer request, I really need a wheelchair. As it is hard to walk more than 10 steps, then the pain starts to come. My Internal Dr. wrote me a prescription for a wheelchair. But I'm not very good at explaining myself so we really didn't talk for too long when I seen her. So I brought the prescription down to a medical supply store down here, and from what the woman said their policy has changed. What they need to do is have my Internal Drs. nurse fax my records over (the med. store) then they have to fax them to a place in NC where they make the final decision. So I'm asking for prayer that this place in NC will come up with the answer that I can get a wheelchair.
Well I hope I explained myself clearly. Like our Lords Word says, if two or three are gathered together in My name there I am in their midst.
Thank You so much! A lot of love, of course, in our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

We are praying for you, dear sister in Christ.

Upvote 0

janny108

Feb 7, 2005
Arizona
Visit site
✟23,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
:cry: praise the Lord! I believe!

thank you, Supplanter!

I would like to make a prayer request. My 16 year old daughter needs to make up some credits so she can graduate with her friends in 2 years, and the school starts Friday. We tried contacting the principal in May to get her enrolled, she has to do it online. NOW she had a bad experience with online schools in that she did not apply herself so this is why she has to make up the credits. We're talking possibly 3 or 4 credits. Pls pray for wisdom, her desire to get caught up, and time management.
thanks

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Kindly pray for me, for GOD to become more real than before. Many things ask my focus and it generates worries. This worries belittle GOD. Kindly pray for me to have whatever needed so GOD can become more real than before. More real than my worries and problems.

There remaineth therefore a REST to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Hebrews 4:11 Let us labour (make every effort) therefore, to enter into that REST, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

The consequences of being disobedient to the word of God through doubt, unbelief and worry... is that you will not enter into the REST offered by Jesus Christ. This REST is what we are all searching for as Christians. Joseph Prince says, "Nothing to do, Only Believe. If we "work"... God rests. If we "rest"... God works.

The only "work" you have to do to enter and remain in God's rest is to fight off (through faith) the persistent temptation to give away your peace. You have a choice every time you're tempted to be stressed, worried or anxious -will you trust those feelings, or will you be at peace and trust God will take care of it?

Abide in His Rest,

Word-of-Faith[1].gif

Reactions: janny108
Upvote 0

de1929

May 5, 2015
✟1,167.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
if you notice my writings on other topics, you should be aware than i am a budget oriented person.

somehow looking my excel spreadsheet just trigger worries. the figures are lesser than 1 month ago.

i just tired to keep not worrying... i am tired to labor to rest...

perhaps my labor protocol / labor procedures / the way i do the labor are wrong ? kindly advise n thanks.

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
if you notice my writings on other topics, you should be aware than i am a budget oriented person.

somehow looking my excel spreadsheet just trigger worries. the figures are lesser than 1 month ago.

i just tired to keep not worrying... i am tired to labor to rest...

perhaps my labor protocol / labor procedures / the way i do the labor are wrong ? kindly advise n thanks.

Make "every effort" to rest regardless of what you see. So we... Walk by faith not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7). Do not trust in your OWN understanding (Proverbs 3:5). We are probably all budget oriented as you are, so "that" mountain is in your path. See your problems through the "eyes of faith." God desires that we call those things that be not, as though they were... (Romans 4:17). So we SPEAK to this mountain and proclaim that you are BLESSED in every area of your life. Put your trust in Him and He will show you how to prosper (Joshua 1:8). "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

(Mark 11:23)
"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this "mountain", Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith."

Meditate on this (effort) and watch your doubts, unbelief and WORRIES go away. This takes activating your faith to "speak to this mountain," and ANY other mountain that comes your way. And btw, applying your faith is the ONLY way to please God. "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him". (Hebrews 11:6).

You say your tired of "laboring to rest"! Why? You only need to make "the" every effort to "enter into His Rest" by this here... "I believe I receive... when I pray." (Mark 11:24).

IOW, make every effort to... Only Believe! "My yoke is easy, my burden is light" (Mathew 11:20) The High Five.gif

Word-of-Faith[1].gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
For those who have followed Kenneth E Hagin, I'm sure you remember his account of leaving as a pastor and traveling to preach.
He knew God wanted it this way.
He became concerned when he added his income to be losing money and having less than before.
He was having a hard time with providing, even down to his tires.
He had 2 notes taken out on a car that was done for.

So he brought this to the Lord in prayer.

God taught him to ask for his needs to be met and money to come where it looked dismal.
This was the foundation of name it and claim it,not in the stupid way we see today.
I would say name it based on the Word and have faith it will come.

He was entirely using his faith he was just expecting God to throw down money.

What is faith without works?

So he learned if he had a need to believe for that need,he tells that often he would need say 80 dollars and the offering would be 120.

This was a huge Revelation that his needs and wants and desires were met everything after that.

His exact words were God's not a counterfeiter, he is not just going to rain money down from heaven.

Oneven account was he needed a new car,so in a church meeting he told the pastor he was going to buy a new car.

Did he have the money no,did he know where he would get this car no.

What he had was faith,and as it were the pastor had a relative who opened a car lot, the car dealer was likely a sinner but for some reason wanted to help the man of God.

He drove away with a top of the line new car.

There's nothing wrong with telling God what you desire or need, he will provide.
I am living proof ,the house I live in I believed God for,I was driving down a nice street in a top neighborhood and said Lord I would love one of those houses and I know you will provide.
Then I turned to the next street and said Lord I would even like to live here it's good enough.
A month later we signed the papers on my second choice.
God put me in the favor of a wealthy realtor years before, she knew I was renting so she put me with this seller who was in a hurry to move notth.

God will put people of favor in your path ,you just have to discern if it's God taking you there.

As far as desires the Word says delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

I desired a new motercycle,I went to test drive 2 good ones,neither one would start or run,their was my sign.
I waited for a while and a elderly man had one for sale that is perfect for me, it had 3000 miles and I bought it for less than half the cost of what he paid for it.
I did not talk him down just paid his asking price and saved 2700 dollsrs.

This may seem shallow for some,but I have learned God will provide for our needs wants and desires,and allow you to be debt free in the process.

I pray that those who are having a hard time with bills seek God's will through understanding of his Word.

If your heart is right toward what you ask for it will come.

James 4:2-3King James Version (KJV)
2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

King James Version (KJV)

So many misunderstood this teaching we do not ask a miss because his Spirit will guide us.

Romans: 8. 1. There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4. That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 5. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

It is not carnal to ask for your hearts desire as long as your heart places God above all.

Upvote 0