Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
also wanted to let you know I have seen here on cf testimonies of healing, after prayer on cf.

Also, I would like to add that I experienced a 'healing' of sorts right here at WOF the other day! I know it's not what we would call 'sickness' as such, but nonetheless, it was a very painful condition that needed healing. My right foot was extremely painful, and God gave a member here the right words and the right and perfect Scripture to give to me the other day, and that very afternoon, the pain started to ease, and was completely gone the next morning when I woke up! Praise God! The particular Scripture given to me also healed the emotional barrier that I had in place too! Thankyou Father to send your Holy Spirit to witness the truth of this testimony right now to your child 'DiscipleWhomJesusLoves', in Jesus holy name, Amen.

Shepherd
:amen:

Upvote 0
Aug 12, 2006
✟17,095.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Folks, I have been away from this board for several months now. No particular reason... I just have not had much reason to stop by. Still, I would appreciate your prayers.

Have you ever felt like you were the "square peg in the round hole"--that you just don't feel like you are in the right place? Well, I feel like a "square peg in a square hole, but at a 45 degree angle" I feel like I am in the right place, perhaps even at the right time, but like a breach baby, I still don't fit through the hole--I still am not operating in sync with what God is doing.

For example, my business is picking up. But I am spending much of my time working on matters that are not very profitable, and from time to time I find myself worrying about possible mistakes that I might have made with certain clients and whether I am going to suffer adverse consequences. I really feel like all I need is a concentrated dose of God's presence in my life to pick me up, shake off the dust, and turn me around and put me in my right place.

Prayers and advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Jun 8, 2006
✟9,707.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Folks, I have been away from this board for several months now. No particular reason... I just have not had much reason to stop by. Still, I would appreciate your prayers.

Have you ever felt like you were the "square peg in the round hole"--that you just don't feel like you are in the right place? Well, I feel like a "square peg in a square hole, but at a 45 degree angle" I feel like I am in the right place, perhaps even at the right time, but like a breach baby, I still don't fit through the hole--I still am not operating in sync with what God is doing.

For example, my business is picking up. But I am spending much of my time working on matters that are not very profitable, and from time to time I find myself worrying about possible mistakes that I might have made with certain clients and whether I am going to suffer adverse consequences. I really feel like all I need is a concentrated dose of God's presence in my life to pick me up, shake off the dust, and turn me around and put me in my right place.

Not sure if this would help:

Jesus told a busy Martha that only ONE THING was needful. That one thing was done by Mary -- she sat at Jesus feet and just drew from Him (heard His words, spent time with Him).

Martha was busy serving God -- as if God needed her help. Mary saw Jesus as God, and saw her need to draw from Him.

I believe that when you do the one thing needful, the other things will fall neatly into place.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Hello

This is how I've been learning to handle things of late - hope this helps. When you see that things are out of sync, that's when you need to stop what you are doing, and ask Jesus to take over. Take a break and say to Him, "Lord, I cannot seem to get on top of these things here, and I ask that you take over my schedule and look after things for me. I now give this situation in it's entirety over to you for repair. Amen." This will help you to relax more, knowing and trusting that Jesus is taking care of things for you. Sounds simple enough, but it takes trust and faith to be able to stand back and allow the Lord to guide your steps. All the best...

Ephesians 3:20 "To him who by means of his power working in us is able to do so much more than we can ever ask for, or even think of: to God be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus for all time, for ever and ever! Amen.

My prayer for you is this: Psalm 20:4 "May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." Amen. God bless you...

Upvote 0

munch444

Sep 16, 2010
jamaica
✟7,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
hi everybody am new,i am a person little faith,i need prayer,am stress an worried over sickness after i made a mistake,me and my boyfriend is still stressin over the situation,i have yet tell him the truth,i dont know how to,sickness and all type of things runnning through my mind,i dont want to hurt no more please pray,i have baptize about three week ago plz pray for me so i can continue walk with jesus.i really need more faith in god

Upvote 0

Supplanter

There is no charge for awesomeness.
May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
hi everybody am new,i am a person little faith,i need prayer,am stress an worried over sickness after i made a mistake,me and my boyfriend is still stressin over the situation,i have yet tell him the truth,i dont know how to,sickness and all type of things runnning through my mind,i dont want to hurt no more please pray,i have baptize about three week ago plz pray for me so i can continue walk with jesus.i really need more faith in god

I have just prayed for you. Know that you can trust Jesus to treat you with mercy and grace and kindness. You can ask Him for the faith you need and he will give it to you. Sometimes situations seem impossible, but nothing is impossible with God. And also know that the Holy Spirit is a healer and a comforter, and you are loved by Jesus and your brothers and sisters in Christ.

Reactions: Allen1901
Upvote 0

ceh85

You shattered my darkness,washed away my blindness
Mar 25, 2009
✟15,945.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If anyone wants to pray about jobs for my dad and I that would be great. He just found out his place of work are cutting almost a fifth of the staff due to cuts in funding. He doesn't know if he's going or not yet. I am believing God for the situation to work out for his and my family's good but I would love some agreement on this.

My situation is different, I currently work on a Sunday and due to that and health problems attending church at all is difficult, and there's no way I can go to the church I'd most like to attend. I'm very grateful for my job but I can't believe it's God's will for me to carry on like this. I just pray that He would straighten me out somehow.

Thank you.

Reactions: Allen1901
Upvote 0

Allen1901

King's Knight
Nov 1, 2008
The Road to Damascus, Virginia U.S.A.
✟73,745.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If anyone wants to pray about jobs for my dad and I that would be great. He just found out his place of work are cutting almost a fifth of the staff due to cuts in funding. He doesn't know if he's going or not yet. I am believing God for the situation to work out for his and my family's good but I would love some agreement on this.

My situation is different, I currently work on a Sunday and due to that and health problems attending church at all is difficult, and there's no way I can go to the church I'd most like to attend. I'm very grateful for my job but I can't believe it's God's will for me to carry on like this. I just pray that He would straighten me out somehow.

Thank you.

I'm praying for you and your family, ceh! God bless you! :prayer: :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Supplanter

There is no charge for awesomeness.
May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hi me again, I just found out my friend's mother has been diagnosed with a brain tumour, if anyone wants to pray for healing for her that would be great. Thank you.

Prayers are being prayed. :hug:

Upvote 0

Allen1901

King's Knight
Nov 1, 2008
The Road to Damascus, Virginia U.S.A.
✟73,745.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi me again, I just found out my friend's mother has been diagnosed with a brain tumour, if anyone wants to pray for healing for her that would be great. Thank you.

Hi ceh!

I'm also praying for the healing of your friend's mother! :prayer:

God bless!

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Father, thank you for that healing in the Name of Jesus

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HolySpiritWOF

Jan 22, 2011
✟16,223.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
is there anyone i can PM with about a prayer issue? i would rather not post here.

hi GITL.....
you can pm me if you wish...... GOD BLESS you...... GOD'S WORD WORKS..... and HIS love is bigger than ANYTHING..... love.... blessings..... peace..... provision..... faith...... hope...... grace...... mercy.....

Upvote 0

HolySpiritWOF

Jan 22, 2011
✟16,223.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm going through a hard time in my walk of faith. It's harder than I remember facing in decades. Please pray for the Lord's will, wisdom and guidance... Thank you my dear friends...
amen precious brother..... WISDOM.... GUIDANCE..... the LORD'S loving and gracious WILL...... in the name of JESUS..... HIS precious BLOOD protecting you and completely redeeming.... preserving..... supplying..... ALL your needs met in overflowing abundance.....:groupray: :prayer: :bow:

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Posted by andreha:I'm going through a hard time in my walk of faith. It's harder than I remember facing in decades. Please pray for the Lord's will, wisdom and guidance... Thank you my dear friends...

I know the feeling! But i also know that God doesn't give up or give in--that He keeps on working!
I am reminded of when Jesus was up against it twice; once when in the wilderness, and again while He was being tried, lashed, and crucified.

the only answer is to not be distracted, but keep on towards your goal, putting one foot in front of the other.
If you are alive then God has something more for you to do, or to learn, or to pass on to someone else.
Every experience that we go thru has it's purpose, but we don't often find that purpose until we are thru.

In the case of Jesus, He went thru the wilderness experince so that He could attone for the sins of Adam, and to show us how to rebuke satan.
Everything He did in His life was for a purpose.

He instituted the Last Supper to prepare His disciples and us for what was to come, uniting us in His blood and His body.
He took the lashes that with His stripes we might be healed of all our infirmaties and diseases.
He took the insults without saying a word, that we might be able to stand under derision, scorn, and hatred.
He took the cross and carried it so that we might be able to take on burdens heaped on us by others.
He took the nails in his hands and feet and the subsequent scars so that we would be able to bear the insults and wounds inflicted upon us.
He took the spear in his side that He might show us His great heart filled with love for us, broken by our sins.
He accepted the tomb of another to show us that death had no hold over Him.
He arose victorious to show us that when we think all is lost, is when the real life begins.

We have a great Saviour indeed!:bow:

praying for you.:prayer:

Upvote 0

HolySpiritWOF

Jan 22, 2011
✟16,223.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm going through a hard time in my walk of faith. It's harder than I remember facing in decades. Please pray for the Lord's will, wisdom and guidance... Thank you my dear friends...
hi Andreha..... in prayer for you.... so far got this.....

the FATHER SON and HOLY SPIRIT .... WILL produce the GREATEST manifestation of THEIR POWER .... that you have EVER SEEN....

your situation shall bow it's knee to the name of the LORD JESUS the ANOINTED ONE.... YOUR GOD shall supply ALL your needs according to HIS riches in GLORY....

continuing in prayer for you..... and in agreement with you..... if 2 agree on anything.... it shall be done for them by their FATHER in heaven.... agreeing for all you ask.... and all you need....

:groupray: :prayer: :bow:

ps. you are a mighty blessing to many here at CF..... thank you for all the times you have stood with me.... and others.... the WORD says he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.... GOD cannot be mocked.... you will reap what you have been sowing.... all the good you have done for us here.... will come back to you multipled 100 fold....

Last edited:
Upvote 0