Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Philippians 4

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
I noticed we don't have any stickies or a prayer thread in the Word of Faith sub-forum and I thought it would be great to start a prayer thread, so we can have a space specifically dedicated for lifting one another up in prayer. I would love for us to see God move in all our lives by humbling ourselves and calling out to Him.

2 Chronicles 7:14 (New King James Version)

14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
Also, most of us spend a lot of time debating in the debate forum and the main forum. Perhaps it would be wise to handle this issue by actively working in the spiritual as well as the natural. We should pray that those we debate with are drawn by the kindness of the Lord and that He will open their eyes and change their hearts. We don't have to call any names on this, but it would be good to remind ourselves to pray for God to continue to draw all of us into unity with one another, especially to reveal to us where we need clarity on all sides concerning what is truly a debatable point.

So, let us cast our cares upon Him, friends, and praise Him for all that He does.

Hey, Mods, can I get this stickied? Thanks. :)

Reactions: Richard T

Supplanter

There is no charge for awesomeness.
May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
So, I guess I will be the first to request prayer. Please pray for a friend of mine. Her name is Pat. She is a very broken woman. She just joined our Sunday School class and all I can say is that she is broken and bleeding all over. I can relate to her a lot and have been praying for her. She is on a precipice and she needs to receive Christ into her life. You can feel the spiritual tension when you are with her. This is a battle for her soul and she needs deliverance. Please pray her to go over the edge toward salvation.

Thanks all.

• Prayers
Reactions: Northwest.
Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
In the Name of Jesus we command the enemy that would try to hinder Pat's salvation or her receiving from the Lord, and command all forces of darkness to be gone from her, in the Name of Jesus.

Holy Spirit we thank you that you know the needs in this situation, and we thank you that Pat receives her needs. in Jesus Name

Thank you Father for a safe trip for supplanter, in Jesus Name

• Prayers
Reactions: Northwest.
Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Decided to leave work early today, all my work there was done.
So I have a early dinner engagment with a couple of people, pray that the Holy Spirit would open their hearts to the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Tomorrow I plan to go out into the community, pray that the Holy Spirit would direct people to me that are in need of salvation, and open their hearts, if any are in need of healing, and would respond send them to me.
Pray that the Holy Spirit would direct my words, and spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Supplanter

May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Decided to leave work early today, all my work there was done.
So I have a early dinner engagment with a couple of people, pray that the Holy Spirit would open their hearts to the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Tomorrow I plan to go out into the community, pray that the Holy Spirit would direct people to me that are in need of salvation, and open their hearts, if any are in need of healing, and would respond send them to me.
Pray that the Holy Spirit would direct my words, and spirit.

how did it go?

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
all went well. :)
The two we had dinner with had received the Lord prior, my wife had to remind me I had told them about the Lord years back, and they received, so much for the memory, I can't remember them all, but the Lord does.
the saturday out, I did run in to a group of homless that the church ministers to, they had no food that day, so I got them lunch, that is about all I felt to do.

Monday my manager was hobling around said he had spurs on his foot whatever that is said he had to take cortidone shots? and even asked me to pray for his foot, in an unbelieving type way, I guess.
so after work with my unbelieving boss there, I told him to give me his foot, and I cast it out in Jesus Name, after I left he told the boss, he is afraid to put his foot down because if this worked, they would have to change there ways. He did tell me the next day when he put his foot down he had a 50/50 healing, I did notice he was not hobling the next day.
anyhow both of them are prayed for (salvation) on a regular basis, and I am confident before they leave this earth, they will be saved.
my boss did say when he seen me pray for the managers foot you just did an exercism didn't you. I said yes.
so please include Butch and Bob in your prayers for salvation.

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
OK, now the next situation, I need some serious prayer warriors, who will pray.
a co worker in the office, a secretary. (Christine). she had some past problems with the law and had been locked up in a womans prison, she is sincere in her walk with the Lord since her release, and attends church.
we have had many talks and she is sincere.
she got locked up for a parole violation, she has a young daughter about 7 and one about 15, she is the primary care giver.
she has a hearing on the 24th.
I have been on this in prayer asking the Lord to grant her favor, and to set her free.
I have been involved in jail ministries so I can tell the real from the not real conversions, I have seen the past records, and have seen the current person.
So I request urgent, ferverent, prayer on her behalf, and her children's behalf. thank you.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I hope it's alright if I put this request here. I am so desperate and I know you all are hard core prayer warriors ... that's why I'm here. My daughter has a four year old boy who lives states away with his dad who took my grandson from Katie at a very low point in her life. She's been fighting to get him back since. A year ago she moved in with (I begged her to please wait for the Lord to bring her the right person ... but she's very insecure,etc) her current boyfriend when she found out she was pregnant again. little Al is 6 months and has to go to physical therapy twice a week ... and they are watching his head because of an irregular growth pattern. Well, sure enough Katie ended up pregnant with another (little girl) when lil Al was barely six weeks old ... due in Oct. Katie had a good paying job until all this ... her boyfriend is her boss ... was ... he got her fired ... she worked there longer than he did. Every Friday night he picks a fight with her and takes off for the weekend ... he calls her names ... she never gets to sleep so she's a mess all the time and has just been diagnosed with bi-polar ... she's all over the map and all the hormone changes just makes it worse. This morning she called me sobbing he didn't come home again ... lil Al was out of formula and she has no money ... he takes it all and licensed a boat and got a fishing license ... new truck ... on and on while she's illegally trying to get her and lil Al where she needs with studded (illegal now) tires and no insurance (illegal). She gets irrational and yells and screams at me and accuses me of things ... at the same time begging me for help I have no way to give. An hour after the phone call she showed up at my home with the baby sobbing and handed me her cell ... it was her doctor who said she would see her today but then that's it because she has no money. I give her what I can but I can't cover it all. I ended up taking her to her doctor who sternly told me Katie was suicidal but they couldn't help her so they were releasing her into my care and that I was to keep her safe. It's just a joke trying to get help. I beg katie over and over to give God a chance because I don't know what else to say anymore ... she just gets mad ... anyway you get the picture ... it's just awful and three little children are helpless while I stand by and am helpless to know what to do ... I've tried everything. I've been praying for mercy and deliverance for her and her children ... please pray for her and her children ... I honestly don't know how much more I can take, either ... it just crushes my heart until I can't function ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thank you, gennaoanothen ... My husband is such a wonderful man and loves me deeply. He's limited in his ability to understand other peoples hearts (praise the Lord I see progress there) so he totally doesn't understand why she doesn't 'just straighten up' ... he's at work right now and it's another night I sit here so numbed and desperate for it all to be fixed. I wanted to tell you I appreciate and thank the Lord so much for someone to hear my heart. He sent you. I needed desperately to touch with someone of strong faith ... I feel so little right now. Just knowing you are praying makes a huge difference. Thank you and God bless.

Upvote 0

Supplanter

May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The two we had dinner with had received the Lord prior, my wife had to remind me I had told them about the Lord years back, and they received, so much for the memory, I can't remember them all, but the Lord does.
the saturday out, I did run in to a group of homless that the church ministers to, they had no food that day, so I got them lunch, that is about all I felt to do.

Monday my manager was hobling around said he had spurs on his foot whatever that is said he had to take cortidone shots? and even asked me to pray for his foot, in an unbelieving type way, I guess.
so after work with my unbelieving boss there, I told him to give me his foot, and I cast it out in Jesus Name, after I left he told the boss, he is afraid to put his foot down because if this worked, they would have to change there ways. He did tell me the next day when he put his foot down he had a 50/50 healing, I did notice he was not hobling the next day.
anyhow both of them are prayed for (salvation) on a regular basis, and I am confident before they leave this earth, they will be saved.
my boss did say when he seen me pray for the managers foot you just did an exercism didn't you. I said yes.
so please include Butch and Bob in your prayers for salvation.

OK, now the next situation, I need some serious prayer warriors, who will pray.
a co worker in the office, a secretary. (Christine). she had some past problems with the law and had been locked up in a womans prison, she is sincere in her walk with the Lord since her release, and attends church.
we have had many talks and she is sincere.
she got locked up for a parole violation, she has a young daughter about 7 and one about 15, she is the primary care giver.
she has a hearing on the 24th.
I have been on this in prayer asking the Lord to grant her favor, and to set her free.
I have been involved in jail ministries so I can tell the real from the not real conversions, I have seen the past records, and have seen the current person.
So I request urgent, ferverent, prayer on her behalf, and her children's behalf. thank you.

I hope it's alright if I put this request here. I am so desperate and I know you all are hard core prayer warriors ... that's why I'm here. My daughter has a four year old boy who lives states away with his dad who took my grandson from Katie at a very low point in her life. She's been fighting to get him back since. A year ago she moved in with (I begged her to please wait for the Lord to bring her the right person ... but she's very insecure,etc) her current boyfriend when she found out she was pregnant again. little Al is 6 months and has to go to physical therapy twice a week ... and they are watching his head because of an irregular growth pattern. Well, sure enough Katie ended up pregnant with another (little girl) when lil Al was barely six weeks old ... due in Oct. Katie had a good paying job until all this ... her boyfriend is her boss ... was ... he got her fired ... she worked there longer than he did. Every Friday night he picks a fight with her and takes off for the weekend ... he calls her names ... she never gets to sleep so she's a mess all the time and has just been diagnosed with bi-polar ... she's all over the map and all the hormone changes just makes it worse. This morning she called me sobbing he didn't come home again ... lil Al was out of formula and she has no money ... he takes it all and licensed a boat and got a fishing license ... new truck ... on and on while she's illegally trying to get her and lil Al where she needs with studded (illegal now) tires and no insurance (illegal). She gets irrational and yells and screams at me and accuses me of things ... at the same time begging me for help I have no way to give. An hour after the phone call she showed up at my home with the baby sobbing and handed me her cell ... it was her doctor who said she would see her today but then that's it because she has no money. I give her what I can but I can't cover it all. I ended up taking her to her doctor who sternly told me Katie was suicidal but they couldn't help her so they were releasing her into my care and that I was to keep her safe. It's just a joke trying to get help. I beg katie over and over to give God a chance because I don't know what else to say anymore ... she just gets mad ... anyway you get the picture ... it's just awful and three little children are helpless while I stand by and am helpless to know what to do ... I've tried everything. I've been praying for mercy and deliverance for her and her children ... please pray for her and her children ... I honestly don't know how much more I can take, either ... it just crushes my heart until I can't function ...

Thank you, gennaoanothen ... My husband is such a wonderful man and loves me deeply. He's limited in his ability to understand other peoples hearts (praise the Lord I see progress there) so he totally doesn't understand why she doesn't 'just straighten up' ... he's at work right now and it's another night I sit here so numbed and desperate for it all to be fixed. I wanted to tell you I appreciate and thank the Lord so much for someone to hear my heart. He sent you. I needed desperately to touch with someone of strong faith ... I feel so little right now. Just knowing you are praying makes a huge difference. Thank you and God bless.

Praying for these situations. All things are possible with God. :groupray:

lillmiss, I saw Jesus giving you a victory. :clap:

:amen:

Upvote 0