Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
in the Name of Jesus we come against every hindering spirit that would try and disrupt the unity and love in that church, and we cast those demons out in the name of Jesus, that vbs will have a glorious worship service, those children will be taught of the Lord, and children shall receive Jesus as there Lord. be gone you demon spirits in the Name of Jesus, and stay gone!!!

Amen!!

Upvote 0

Supplanter

There is no charge for awesomeness.
May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
being on the prayer team this was in my inbox, I am sure Bill would not mind me putting it here.

In the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, we speak healing completly for our brother Bill (sheepdog), and Father we do praise and thank you for that Healing in Jesus Name. You are Glorified Father, you are our Healer.

I agree.. and pray/speak the same in faith for brother Bill.. :clap:

I come into agreement with my brother and sister, Lord Jesus. You are our Healer Lord, release your healing in Sheepdoggy's life this very instant, Father. Let Him feel the warmth of your embrace as you touch him. I ask these precious things in Jesus Name.

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
have been praying for a brother in law for his salvation for about a year.
His name is Paul, and about my age.
He was told by his employer to go home and not return to work, until he saw a doctor.
He was admitted today for pancreatic cancer. he is about half the size he was a year ago.
I know that I know that Jesus will heal that cancer.
So in the Name of Jesus, I command it to be gone from his body, be gone, do not return, in the Name of Jesus.

Father, I thank you that this is for your Glory, what the enemy has done, you will use it for your purpose, in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

Supplanter

May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
He was told by his employer to go home and not return to work, until he saw a doctor.
He was admitted today for pancreatic cancer. he is about half the size he was a year ago.
So in the Name of Jesus, I command it to be gone from his body, be gone, do not return, in the Name of Jesus.

Father, I thank you that this is for your Glory, what the enemy has done, you will use it for your purpose, in Jesus Name Amen

Father I come into agreement with my brother in Christ for Paul's healing. We than you Lord tha tyou are merciful and kind and faithful to fulfill your promises. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
being on the prayer team this was in my inbox, I am sure Bill would not mind me putting it here.

In the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, we speak healing completly for our brother Bill (sheepdog), and Father we do praise and thank you for that Healing in Jesus Name. You are Glorified Father, you are our Healer.

agreed ... in Jesus name ... Amen!

I come into agreement with my brother and sister, Lord Jesus. You are our Healer Lord, release your healing in Sheepdoggy's life this very instant, Father. Let Him feel the warmth of your embrace as you touch him. I ask these precious things in Jesus Name.

in agreement ... in Jesus name ... Amen!

be healed! ... in Jesus precious and healing name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I wanted to add this prayer for Shep ... I ask You bring Him permanent healing from this ongoing battle ... I pray for peace and strength for Shep and his ... that He knows Your comfort in no uncertain terms ... that he may tell of Your glory ... send the sickness flying and replace it with healthy, vibrant life-suporting cells of You, O Lord ... as always I pray Your will be done ... in Jesus precious and saving name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Father, I wanted to add this prayer for Shep ... I ask You bring Him permanent healing from this ongoing battle ... I pray for peace and strength for Shep and his ... that He knows Your comfort in no uncertain terms ... that he may tell of Your glory ... send the sickness flying and replace it with healthy, vibrant life-suporting cells of You, O Lord ... as always I pray Your will be done ... in Jesus precious and saving name ... Amen.
amen, and amen, in Jesus Name total healing, for brother Bill, Jesus heals completly.

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I contacted my sister in law, at the hospital, told her that God heals, she believes it but her husband does not believe in God (yet:)), told her to let him know that I will come up and pray for him in the Name of Jesus, and he will be healed. she is going to talk to him about letting me come up.

last night I had a dream that there was a cat type thing on me and eating at my stomach area, it woke me, and imedietly I rebuked it in Jesus Name.

after I talked to his wife he has been diagnoised with cancer pancreas and kidney.

Our God heals. :clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single

Amen.. cancer and any other thing that takes life and health in Paul.. be gone in JESUS name and do not return.. for YOUR glory LORD!! Halleujah..

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
we were obedient to the Word of God, and went to the hospital, anointed him with oil, showed him the Word where the Lord said we shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover, rebuked that cancer in Jesus Name, commanded it to come out of him, in Jesus Name.

we thank God for complete healing. :amen:

Thank you for your prayer agreements.
Our Lord heals, amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Supplanter

May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
we were obedient to the Word of God, and went to the hospital, anointed him with oil, showed him the Word where the Lord said we shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover, rebuked that cancer in Jesus Name, commanded it to come out of him, in Jesus Name.

we thank God for complete healing. :amen:

Thank you for your prayer agreements.
Our Lord heals, amen

Amen and praise, God! :)

Upvote 0

Supplanter

May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
This young woman, Caty, needs prayer for salvation and obsessive compulsive disorder. I PMed her and asked her if I could put her on our prayer thread and prayed with her as well at that time. She is dealing with a lot of fear concerning whether or not she can really be saved. Here is the thread if you want more background:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7380479/

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
an update on Paul
The doctors have run there test, and they deliver a report of death, it is too far progressed for them.
I speak life in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, for Paul.
and He shall live. In Jesus Name.
God will be glorified in this and the gates of hell shall not prevail. :preach: :bow:

Upvote 0

Supplanter

May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
an update on Paul
The doctors have run there test, and they deliver a report of death, it is too far progressed for them.
I speak life in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, for Paul.
and He shall live. In Jesus Name.
God will be glorified in this and the gates of hell shall not prevail. :preach: :bow:

This scripture cam to mind. (emphasis mine)
Romans 8

10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Lord Jesus, I speak this scripture in the darkness that surrounds this declaration from the doctors. They speak death Lord, but you speak life. Let their darkness be consumed by your light. In Jesus Name, W thank you gracious heavenly Father. Amen.

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
It is with sadness, that I pass this on Paul passed away last night, He had resolved to leave as his mother had passed also from cancer, his wife gave him permission to pass.
Paul did receive the Lord or asked forgivness for His sins.
keep his family in prayer, as he has a 11 year old grandson he was raising, Terry is his grandson, he just received the Lord also. Cindy is his wife.
Thank you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Supplanter

May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
It is with sadness, that I pass this on Paul passed away last night, He had resolved to leave as his mother had passed also from cancer, his wife gave him permission to pass.
Paul did receive the Lord or asked forgivness for His sins.
keep his family in prayer, as he has a 11 year old grandson he was raising, Terry is his grandson, he just received the Lord also. Cindy is his wife.
Thank you

Thank you for telling us. That is sad news. I will keep praying. :hug:

*A mother of a friend of mine has been diagnosed with bone cancer. Her name is Jean and they have basically said there is nothing they can do and she could die at any time now. She is fighting that diagnosis though.

Upvote 0

Supplanter

May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Jean died on Monday in the middle of the day.

This young man, Zoness, has been having some difficulties. For more information, visit this thread:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7378515-4/#post52334568

And finally, HEisGoodalways asked to be added. Just for general prayer. He did not outline a specific need at this time.

Upvote 0