yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
THIS IS TRUE:
It's not true that the morality of the commandments of the law from Yahweh change or have changed.
===============================

THIS \/ doesn't change THAT ^^ .
Heb 7:12  For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
THIS IS TRUE: ===============================

THIS \/ doesn't change THAT ^^ .

Heb 12:18  For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest, 
Heb 12:19  and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. 
Heb 12:20  (For they could not endure what was commanded: "AND IF SO MUCH AS A BEAST TOUCHES THE MOUNTAIN, IT SHALL BE STONED OR SHOT WITH AN ARROW." 
Heb 12:21  And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I AM EXCEEDINGLY AFRAID AND TREMBLING.") 

Heb 12:22  But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 
Heb 12:23  to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 
Heb 12:24  to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel. 

2Co 3:6  who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. 

2Co 3:7  But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away, 

2Co 3:8  how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious? 

Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ex 20:6 "love Me and KEEP My Commandments"
John 14:15 "IF you Love Me KEEP My Commandments"

So may argue that all that was before the cross - so pay no attention to that part of "scripture" -- it is not for Christians. Yet "Chrisitan" means - follower of Christ and Christ is speaking both in John 14 - and in Exodus 20.

By contrast to that speculative conclusion we have --

"what matters is KEEPiNG the Commandments of God" 1 Cor 7:19
"the saints KEEP the Commandments of God AND their faith in Jesus" Rev 14:12

So then what about Christ coming up with a different set of commandments - that are not those of God? Not those of God the Father and thereby negating the Commandments of God to replace them with other commandments - that come from Christ? Is that what we find in the New Testament?

Not according to Jesus' words in John's Gospel.

John 5:19 "19 Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner."

John 8:28 "28 So Jesus said, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and I do nothing on My own initiative, but I speak these things as the Father taught Me.

John 12:49 49 For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.

John 14: "10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works."

Which is why in John 14:15 we see this
15 “If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

Instead of "keep My Commandments - not My Father's commandments - just mine"

And it is why John 15:10 does not say that either

John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

And of course God the Father gave Jesus the ministry of "Savior" to the world such that Jesus prayed "Father if it be possible let this cup pass from me - nevertheless not my will - but Thy will be done"

John said - Jesus kept His Father's Commandments.

John said - we should do as Jesus did.
1 John 2: 6 the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked.

==================================================
Jesus is the One that gave us the TEN Commandments - they were spoken by HiM as we see in the NEW Covenant

Heb 8 (And Jer 31:31-33)
6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, by as much as He is also the mediator of a better covenant, which has been enacted on better promises.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second. 8 For finding fault with them, He says,
“Behold, days are coming, says the Lord,
When I will effect a new covenant
With the house of Israel and with the house of Judah;
9 Not like the covenant which I made with their fathers
On the day when I took them by the hand
To lead them out of the land of Egypt;
For they did not continue in My covenant,
And I did not care for them, says the Lord.
10 “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel
After those days, says the Lord:
I will put My laws into their minds,
And I will write them on their hearts.
And I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.

Exegesis demands that the moral law of God written on the mind and heart in Jer 31:31-33 is the one that Jeremiah and his readers knew.

Do you view Jesus as opposed to the Father or the two and the Holy Spirit are "ONE God" in your/our monotheistic religion?

==========================

If you oppose the Commandments of God in NT times - then answer this question -

In Eph 6:2 - "honor your father and mother for this is the first commandment with a promise" -- what Law - what unit of Law is it to be found that 'honor your father and mother" is the FIRST commandment with a promise??

First commandment where??

Two simple questions - easy answer to each one - Yesterday at 11:09 AM #383
Resolves the entire debate on this thread.
Jesus had kept the commandments of Moses as He wants us to keep His commandments.

Here's What Jesus commanded.

John 15:17 This is my command: Love each other.

Matthew 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Matthew 5:39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Matthew 19:21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Matthew 18:35 “This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.”

Matthew 5:48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Matthew 5:45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Jonah 4:2 He prayed to the Lord, “Isn’t this what I said, Lord, when I was still at home? That is what I tried to forestall by fleeing to Tarshish. I knew that you are a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abounding in love, a God who relents from sending calamity.

Mark 2:7 “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

I believe that none of us accept for God alone, can do all of these commands.

Reactions: Bob S
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Y'SHUA did everything the FATHER said to do.
The FATHER never contradicted HIS OWN WORD.
Y'SHUA tells all HIS disciples to spend time with the FATHER every day, frequently,
and to do everything the FATHER says to do.
Simple.
ALWAYS in line and perfect harmony with HIS WORD.
Jesus had kept the commandments of Moses as He wants us to keep His commandments.
======================================
Just do what HE SAYS.
Y'SHUA says HIS commands ARE NOT BURDENSOME.
If we do what HE SAYS,
we won't break HIS WORD.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Why "GUESS" ?
Why not decide now, once for all time, for eternity,
to do as YHWH says. HE is the ONE WHO , the ONLY ONE , WHO has the words of eternal life.

I guess if someone slaps me across the face, that I will offer them the back of my head as well.
Matthew 26:67 Then they spit in his face and struck him with their fists. Others slapped him 68 and said, “Prophesy to us, Messiah. Who hit you?”
Luke 23:34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why "GUESS" ?
Why not decide now, once for all time, for eternity,
to do as YHWH says. HE is the ONE WHO , the ONLY ONE , WHO has the words of eternal life.
I see that it is your signature at the bottom of your post, not a response..

I know that we are supposedly be under grace, but we are all weak. And that is why it is good to be under grace. But I don't judge anyone when they do wrong, because I understand why that they are doing it. It is the way the system is designed. And so, I do not stay mad at them for so long.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I have signature display turned off so I don't see any signatures , not even mine. I often forget it is there. No worries.

I have no idea what else you are referring to.

I see that it is your signature at the bottom of your post, not a response..

I know that we are supposedly be under grace, but we are all weak. And that is why it is good to be under grace. But I don't judge anyone when they do wrong, because I understand why that they are doing it. It is the way the system is designed. And so, I do not stay mad at them for so long.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Matthew 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Matthew 5:39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Matthew 19:21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Matthew 18:35 “This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.”

Matthew 5:45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Jonah 4:2 He prayed to the Lord, “Isn’t this what I said, Lord, when I was still at home? That is what I tried to forestall by fleeing to Tarshish. I knew that you are a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abounding in love, a God who relents from sending calamity.

Mark 2:7 “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

Only Christ lived a sinless life.

But it would still be wrong for Christians to take God's name in vain.

Notice how Jesus "gets down to the smallest details" when it comes to those trying to edit/downsize/side-step" even one sliver of His Ten Commandments.

Mark 7

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
8 For laying aside the Commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:
11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.
12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;
13 Making the Word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye

Notice that "Moses said", "Word of God", "Commandment of God" ... are all in one category -- while "your tradition' and "your own tradition" and "tradition of men" are in another category --- according to Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Notice how Jesus "gets down to the smallest details" when it comes to those trying to edit/downsize/side-step" even one sliver of His Ten Commandments.

Mark 7

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
8 For laying aside the Commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:
11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.
13 Making the Word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye

Notice that "Moses said", "Word of God", "Commandment of God" ... are all in one category -- while "your tradition' and "your own tradition" and "tradition of men" are in another category --- according to Christ.
There were more than just ten commands that God had ordered the people to do. The reason the movie the, "Ten commandments". They could not call it the Book of Exodus because it was altered from its original state. But in the movie it made Moses into a manly man that went around spanking pretty women on their behinds as he went around exalting himself. But in the scriptures, it made him out to be as humble as a lamb. But I am going to let you know, that if you even once look at someone with lust, that you has already committed adultery against God. Because it says to love your Lord and to serve Him only. But there will be a time when we will not married or to be given into marriage, that we will be only looking forward to being with God like the way Paul and John.

Numbers 12:
11 and he said to Moses, “Please, my lord, I ask you not to hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed. 12 Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother’s womb with its flesh half eaten away.”

13 So Moses cried out to the Lord, “Please, God, heal her!”

Genesis 18:27 Then Abraham spoke up again: “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes, 28 what if the number of the righteous is five less than fifty? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five people?”

Daniel 10:12 Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.

Prayer (from the Latin precari "to ask earnestly, beg, entreat")[1] is an invocation or act that seeks to activate a rapport with an object of worshipthrough deliberate communication.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Mark 7

There were more than just ten commands that God had ordered the people to do.

True - but the fact that we are also to "Love our neighbor as ourselves" Lev 19:18 and "Love God with all our heart" Deut 6:5 -- did nothing to delete the Ex 20:7 command that says we should not "take God's name in vain".

Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Mark 7

True - but the fact that we are also to "Love our neighbor as ourselves" Lev 19:18 and "Love God with all our heart" Deut 6:5 -- did nothing to delete the Ex 20:7 command that says we should not "take God's name in vain".

Numbers 20:10 He and Aaron gathered the assembly together in front of the rock and Moses said to them, “Listen, you rebels, must we bring you water out of this rock?” 11 Then Moses raised his arm and struck the rock twice with his staff. Water gushed out, and the community and their livestock drank.

12 But the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, “Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites, you will not bring this community into the land I give them.”

Yes, we do this all the time. Turning God into a mean ole' pootie cat. God wants us to see Him as a loving God, Holy. But we always making Him seem as if He is very arrogant, and which that is using His name in vain. He doesn't want us to use His name to belittle anyone.

Matthew 20:28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

Exodus 19:5 Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine,

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I believe that God, the creator of the universe has enough power to protect His holy word, and I believe that holy word is the KJV bible. All the "modern" translations which came from the erroneous westcott and hort manuscripts are satanic counterfeits. I do not believe anyone has to learn hebrew or greek for the Holy Spirit to reveal the truths we need for our walk with Him. In fact many who profess to know hebrew and greek know just enough to get them into trouble. I will stick with my faith in God's holy word as long as it is complete, and the "modern" translations are not complete.
Hello Masmpg.

I would strongly disagree with what you wrote.

The KJV was a translation by a fellow named Erasmus.

Erasmus was a Dutch humanist and a Catholic priest. Erasmus recognized the authority of the Catholic Pope. Erasmus remained a member of the Roman Catholic Church all his life. Erasmus also held to the Catholic doctrine of free will.
(Wikipedia)

Here is a simple text from the KJV which should illustrate that the KJV is at times, not a correct translation of the Koine Greek text.

Acts 12:4 (KJV)
And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.

Notice, that the KJV translation uses the word 'Easter'. The Greek text actually says 'Passover', the Koine Greek text certainly does not say 'Easter'.

Now for a precise translation of the Koine Greek.

Acts 12:4 (NASB)
When he had seized him, he put him in prison, delivering him to four squads of soldiers to guard him, intending after the Passover to bring him out before the people.

Anyone who thinks that the Easter celebration was occurring in the first century, needs to have a good hard look at the accuracy of the KJV text.

Wikipedia also states the following.

While at Stein, Erasmus fell in love with a fellow canon, Servatius Rogerus, and wrote a series of passionate letters in which he called Rogerus, "half my soul". He wrote, "I have wooed you both unhappily and relentlessly".
(Wikipedia)

I make no comment on this extract from Wikipedia.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ceremonial laws? You have to be kidding. Scripture nowhere tell us the laws God dictated to Moses were ceremonial. Your prophet got that from her prior association with Methodists. You are propagating an untruth. The laws of love found in Lev and Deut are not laws concerning ceremonies, gleaning fields, and all the other laws found in the book of the law pertaining to how we treat our fellow man are not of a ceremonial nature. Another thing the laws you SDAs refer to as moral laws, the 10, contain a law that does not concern morality. That law is the Sabbath which is a ritual law. I hope this helps.

I know of no one that is in rebellion with the 10commandments. Again that is nothing but SDA jargon. What we do is to accept the writings of Jesus ambassador, Paul. In 2Cor 3 7-11 Paul called the 10 commandments the law of death. He told us that the 10 were temporary laws that guided the Israelites. Jesus even added to those lawsm proving that they are not sacred.

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness! 10 For what was glorious has no glory now in comparison with the surpassing glory. 11 And if what was transitory came with glory, how much greater is the glory of that which lasts!

Now, I suppose you will try to twist what Jesus had Paul to write, I pray you don't. You are supporting a false denomination friend. I did too until I started studying on my own without Ellen White.
Hello Bob S.

Now that is the voice of one crying in the wilderness. This term 'ceremonial law', is one of the truly great errors that arose in historical Christianity. The law of Moses contained civil, moral, Levitical priesthood laws, and sacrificial laws. Truly a national legal system given to the nation of Israel. I am baffled by this terminology they use.

Jesus fulfilled the entire Old Testament, including the prophets, Psalms, e.t.c. Even the prophets contain many decrees given by God to the Jews, decrees against drunkenness and gluttony for example. All the decrees of God are commandments for the Jews.

Catholic theology emphasizes the ten commandments, so the Reformed and SDA churches, seem to follow this same formula.
Ignore the context, hold to the ten decrees, and you have eternal life, or so they say.

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Hello Masmpg.

I would strongly disagree with what you wrote.

The KJV was a translation by a fellow named Erasmus.

I make no comment on this extract from Wikipedia.

I think you either misread this, but I know that wikipedia is not a very credible source. Please read more than one source on a questionable subject like this. Erasmus did not write the textus receptus, neither was the KJV a translation from erasmus. Erasmus was the second greek NT the polyglot was the first.

Here is another more credible site about what the textus receptus is.

http://textus-receptus.com/wiki/Main_Page

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Mark 7

There were more than just ten commands that God had ordered the people to do.

Numbers 20:10 He and Aaron gathered the assembly together in front of the rock and Moses said to them, “Listen, you rebels, must we bring you water out of this rock?” 11 Then Moses raised his arm and struck the rock twice with his staff. Water gushed out, and the community and their livestock drank.

12 But the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, “Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites, you will not bring this community into the land I give them.”

That is also true.

And then Moses appears in the promised land - in Matt 17 standing with Christ on the mountain of transfiguration.

Which does nothing to delete the Ex 20:7 command that says we should not "take God's name in vain".

Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Mark 7

That is also true.

And then Moses appears in the promised land - in Matt 17 standing with Christ on the mountain of transfiguration.

Which does nothing to delete the Ex 20:7 command that says we should not "take God's name in vain".
It is because the grace of God did not had taken effect until the cross. David had beg for the rest of his life for mercy for his sin and died without receiving it.

Matthew 13:17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

Matthew 27:52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think you either misread this, but I know that wikipedia is not a very credible source. Please read more than one source on a questionable subject like this. Erasmus did not write the textus receptus, neither was the KJV a translation from erasmus. Erasmus was the second greek NT the polyglot was the first.

Here is another more credible site about what the textus receptus is.

http://textus-receptus.com/wiki/Main_Page
Hello Masmpg.

Read your link and found the following information.

We uphold and support the 1598 Greek Textus Receptus of Beza and the 1525 Hebrew Masoretic Text of Jacob ben Hayyim ibn Adonijah, as being the correct Greek and Hebrew texts to translate from. Our belief is that the King James Version is a faithful translation of these texts and is without translational error. (Textus-Receptus.com)

So there is no translation error, Masmpg.

Acts 12:4 (KJV)
And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.

All you need to do, is to explain how the KJV translates, the Greek word for 'Passover', into the English word, 'Easter'.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It is because the grace of God did not had taken effect until the cross. David had beg for the rest of his life for mercy for his sin and died without receiving it.

Matthew 13:17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

Matthew 27:52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.

Heb 11 proves that the Grace of God exists in the OT - before the cross.

In Matt 17 both Moses and Elijah stand in glorified form with Christ.

Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus had called for them
Heb 11 proves that the Grace of God exists in the OT - before the cross.

In Matt 17 both Moses and Elijah stand in glorified form with Christ.
Enoch, Moses, Samuel, Elijah and Elisha were taken the world, but they still did not entered His Rest.. His rest is when the kingdom of God merges with the earth. And so no one did not received the promise that God had promised them years ago. But i believe that their spirit were resurrected, and are with us helping to gather and to prepared those for the promise.

Acts 2:29 “Fellow Israelites, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. 30 But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him on oath that he would place one of his descendants on his throne. 31 Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah, that he was not abandoned to the realm of the dead, nor did his body see decay.

Deuteronomy 32:49 “Go up into the Abarim Range to Mount Nebo in Moab, across from Jericho, and view Canaan, the land I am giving the Israelites as their own possession. 50 There on the mountain that you have climbed you will die and be gathered to your people, just as your brother Aaron died on Mount Hor and was gathered to his people.

Hebrews 11:13 All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance, admitting that they were foreigners and strangers on earth.

Hebrews 4:1 Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it.

Matthew 4:17 From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”

Matthew 6:10 your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Isaiah 1:26 I will restore your leaders as in days of old, your rulers as at the beginning. Afterward you will be called the City of Righteousness, the Faithful City.”

Revelation 11:15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.