If I told you that Jesus taught me how to open the Seven Seals, would you ask me to tell you?

Small Fish

Matthew 16:17
Aug 9, 2017
Boksburg
✟23,565.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-Seal 1 the rider on the White Worse represent Jesus and the Gospel being preached upon[Conquering] the Whole Earth....still in action...
-Seal 2 The rider on the Red Horse represent the Wars who have plagued the Earth since Jesus have ascended to Heaven ..still in action...
-Seal 3 The rider on the Black Horse represent the Famines who have plagued humanity since Jesus have ascended to Heaven ...still in action..
-Seal 4 The rider on the Pale Horse ....Is about A War affflicting 1/4 of the Habitable Earth's surface .WW1 [1914-1918] and WW2 [1939-1945] who have afflicted the European continent represent 1/4 of the habitable Earth's surface...look on a World Map the superficy of the European continent including Russia and you will see that this represent 1/4 of the Habitable Earth's surface.
-Seal 5 The Early Christians WHO DIED MARTYRS like Stephen and The Apostles to whom it was said that their numbers will grownn ...actually there is 70 Millions Christians who DIED Martyrs since Sephen and the Apostles and their numbers is growing each weeks.This continue to this day in Muslim Countries ...

The 6 Th Seal Seal have obviously not been opened in real time ..only in John's vision we have a glimpse of what will happen when the 6Th seal will be opened in real time.There are some on this board who believe that the Earth will be destroyed at the 6 Th Seal ...They have forget to read about the opening of the 7 TH SEAL [Revelation 8]which EVENTS will obviously happen ON THE EARTH.
I don't think you understand what I was saying.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The 6 Th Seal Seal have obviously not been opened in real time ..only in John's vision we have a glimpse of what will happen when the 6Th seal will be opened in real time.There are some on this board who believe that the Earth will be destroyed at the 6 Th Seal ...They have forget to read about the opening of the 7 TH SEAL [Revelation 8]which EVENTS will obviously happen ON THE EARTH.

Not really.

It just continues to describe what happens at the Second Coming of Christ.

What do you think is going to happen when the fire from heaven is cast upon the earth?

Rev 8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

I will say it again.
The Book of Revelation is not in chronological order.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think you understand what I was saying.
That was a general comment about the 7 Seals ...

Can you tell us what you think about the Seals ?..Do you believe as is commonly teach in the majority of Protestant Church denominations ...that the 7 Seals concern events that will begin with an Antichrist that they believe is the Rider of The White Horse of the First Seal ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Small Fish

Aug 9, 2017
Boksburg
✟23,565.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That was a general comment about the 7 Seals ...

Can you tell us what you think about the Seals ?..Do you believe as is commonly teach in the majority of Protestant Church denominations ...that the 7 Seals concern events that will begin with an Antichrist that they believe is the Rider of The White Horse of the First Seal ?
I don't know how the protestants believe it but it is the same horse rider all the way. Just different horses (powers).
It is the progression and exposure of satan's tactics. He comes as angel of light.

The first seal is the mystery of iniquity that started in the first age while Paul was still preaching.

2 Thessalonians 2:7-8
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming

You will notice that with each of the first four Seals you have the announcement made by the four living creatures. Lion, ox, man and eagle. But not the other Seals.

Do you know why that is and what that means?

The four living creatures combatted these four horse riders. "When the enemy comes in like a flood, God raises the standard."

They are there to protect the mercy seat. The mercy seat is in our heart. They keep the Word. They are also the Four Gospels. The book of Acts being the mercy seat, supported by the four Gospels.

The lion age - The Lion of the tribe of Juda. The Word goes forth through the Apostals, combating the white horse (yet innocent) but motivated by anti Word anti Christ ideology. Deeds, to saying, to doctrine as it progress. (read the church ages)
The ox age - beast of labour and sacrifice. Combating this blood thirsty red horse with the sword. These Christians just layd their life down for the Gospel. It was the Spirit of that age.
The man age - intelligence of man, renaissance, smart men like Martin Luther and John Wesley moving the church out of and beyond the dark ages. The green shoots coming forth for the end Church.
Eagle age - combats the pale horse. Mixed color horse. Mixed with all the previous color horses or demon powers. White, red, black mixed. He is called death. (he is exposed) The eagle flies higher and see's better than the other birds. It is the age of the rapture. The eagle is the only animal of the four that is not earthbound.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you think is going to happen when the fire from heaven is cast upon the earth?

Rev 8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
Revelation 8:7 give the answer:The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Revelation 8:5-7
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Obviously an aera 1/3 of the Earth's surface will be directly affected by the First Trumpet Plague...look on a World Map the Countries whose religion is Hinduism and Buddhism ...God will begin the First Trumpet Plague on Them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know how the protestants believe it but it is the same horse rider all the way. Just different horses (powers).
The four horsemens represent DIFFERENT RIDERS ..Each carrying a specific action.
Example: The Wars [The Rider on the Red Horse]are one of the major cause of Famines [The Rider on the Black horse]...they are running side by side.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I will say it again.
The Book of Revelation is not in chronological order.

What about the Olivet Discourse?

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/matthew-24-mark-13-and-luke-21-harmonized.8076438/

Matthew 24:35
The heaven<3772>
and the earth shall be passing away, the yet words of Me not no shall be passing away.

Mark 13:31
The Heaven<3772>
and the earth shall be passing away, the yet words of Me not no shall be passing away.

Luke 21:33
The Heaven<3772>
and earth shall be passing away, the yet words of Me not no shall be passing away.

The exact form of #3772 used above is used in 10 verses
2 each in Matthew and Luke,
1 each in Mark, Acts and James,
3 times in Revelation

Revelation 6:14
And the heaven
departed like a scroll being rolled up,
and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Revelation 20:11
And I saw a great white throne and the One sitting on it, from Whose face the earth and the heaven fled,
and no place was found for them.

[Only the bolded heaven is the exact word form of #3772]

Revelation 21:1
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth,
for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away,
and the sea is no more.

Last edited:
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What about the Olivet Discourse ?

The heaven<3772>
and the earth shall be passing away, the yet WORDS of Me not no shall be passing away.
It will happen in the precise order into which the Words were written ...Obviously the Earth is still there after the opening of the 6TH Seal ... this is proven by the opening of the 7TH Seal as WRITTEN in Revelation 8 .

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It will happen in the precise order into which the Words were written ...Obviously the Earth is still there after the opening of the 6TH Seal ... this is proven by the opening of the 7TH Seal as WRITTEN in Revelation 8 .
And still here and probably will be for eons more.....

What do you and/or others make of this greek word #3625?I don't really know how to correctly render it in english.

It is used 1 time in Matt, 3 times in Luke and 3 times in Revelation.

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/matthew-24-mark-13-and-luke-21-harmonized.8076438/

3625. oikoumene oy-kou-men'-ay feminine participle present passive of 3611 (as noun, by implication, of 1093); land, i.e. the (terrene part of the) globe; specially, the Roman empire:--earth, world.
3611. oikeo oy-keh'-o from 3624; to occupy a house, i.e. reside (figuratively, inhabit, remain, inhere); by implication, to cohabit:--dwell. See also 3625.

Strong's Number G3625 matches the Greek οἰκουμένη (oikoumenē),
which occurs 15 times in 15 verses

Matthew 24:14
“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the being-homed/οἰκουμένη<3625> as a witness to all the nations,
and then the end will come.

Luke 21:26
“men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming upon the being-homed/οἰκουμένη<3625>,
for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Last time used:

Revelation 16:14
for they are spirits of demons, doing signs -- which go forth unto the kings of the land, and of the whole being-homed/οἰκουμένης<3625>, to bring them together to the battle of that great day of God the Almighty; --

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What about the Olivet Discourse?

The heaven<3772>

Mark 13:31
The Heaven<3772>

Luke 21:33
The Heaven<3772>
and earth shall be passing away, the yet words of Me not no shall be passing away.

The exact form of #3772 used above is used in 10 verses
2 each in Matthew and Luke,
1 each in Mark, Acts and James,
3 times in Revelation

Revelation 6:14
And the heaven
departed like a scroll being rolled up,
and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Revelation 20:11
And I saw a great white throne and the One sitting on it, from Whose face the earth and the heaven fled,
and no place was found for them.

[Only the bolded heaven is the exact word form of #3772]

Revelation 21:1
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth,
for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away,
and the sea is no more.

Those passages agree with 2 Peter 3:10-13.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Those passages agree with 2 Peter 3:10-13.

Have you and/or others looked at Luke 17 in conjunction with the Olivet Discourse?
Sometimes what isn't included in Mark may be in Luke 17. It is like a jig saw puzzle sometimes.....

https://www.christianforums.com/thr...ke-21-harmonized.8076438/page-3#post-73060058

Neither Mark's nor John's Gospels mention Jonah.

142. airo ah'-ee-ro a primary root; to lift up; by implication, to take up or away; figuratively, to raise (the voice), keep in suspense (the mind), specially, to sail away (i.e. weigh anchor); by Hebraism (compare 5375) to expiate sin:--away with, bear (up), carry, lift up, loose, make to doubt, put away, remove, take (away, up).

Matthew 24:
37 As the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be.
38 For in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah boarded the ark
39 They didn’t know until the flood came and took-away<142> them all.
This is the way the coming of the Son of Man will be.

622. apollumi ap-ol'-loo-mee from 575 and the base of 3639; to destroy fully (reflexively, to perish, or lose), literally or figuratively:--destroy, die, lose, mar, perish

Luke 17:
26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be in the days of the Son of Man:
27 People went on eating, drinking, marrying and giving in marriage until the day Noah boarded the ark, and the flood came and destroyed<622> them all.

Upvote 0

Small Fish

Aug 9, 2017
Boksburg
✟23,565.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The four horsemens represent DIFFERENT RIDERS ..Each carrying a specific action.
Example: The Wars [The Rider on the Red Horse]are one of the major cause of Famines [The Rider on the Black horse]...they are running side by side.
As a matter of fact, it is the same rider. Satan, in his four stages. Anti-Christ spirit, false prophet and beast. Then Satan fully incarnated in the son of perdition. The one stage giving way for the next till he have full worship and control on earth.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As a matter of fact, it is the same rider. Satan, in his four stages. Anti-Christ spirit, false prophet and beast. Then Satan fully incarnated in the son of perdition. The one stage giving way for the next till he have full worship and control on earth.
Revelation 13 tell us that Satan [the Dragon]will give his power and authority to the Beast/AC and to the False Prophet who will be doing all kinds of lying wonders to deceive the people of the Earth ...Revelation 13 have nothing to do with the Seals.

Satan[The Dragon] and The Beast/AC and the False Prophet will be physically visible .They will represent the false trinity of the End Times IE The Strong Delusion That God Said will send during the End Times....Even actual Christians ''who believe wrongly that they will be SUPPOSEDLY raptured to Heaven before all this will happen'' will be TAKEN TOTALLY OFF GUARD when God will send the Strong Delusion Upon The Earth [Revelation 13] is all about that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Steven Heiss

Jul 28, 2018
Arvada
✟19,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Most people think that the opening (revealing) and the manifestation (happening) of the Seven Seals are the same thing when it is not.

Let me explain.

When you write a letter and seal it, it tells us that whatever is on the inside cannot come out and whatever is on the outside cannot get in. No one else but the designated person are allowed to open it, look and read it.

Only when the seal is broken can the onlooker know what is written on the letter. Still that letter might discuss future events that has not transpired yet. Yet the seal is broken. This information on this letter might be very important to the reader like in times of war. So much more reason to hide it from the enemy (Satan)

This is exactly why this Seven Seals are so important. It is waiting for the right people and the right circumstance at the right time for the Seals to be opened in order to overcome the enemy.

As a matter of fact, the entire Book of Revelation is Sealed to the unbeliever. He cannot understand the Truth that lies behind it. It is the revelation of Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God. So it is sealed to them.

So, in the same way, to say the Seven Seals are open means it is revealed to the true believer. So, in short, no one can understand what the Seven Seals mean until the Lamb has opened it.

As of 2018, the Seven Seals are open/revealed yet much of it still needs to manifest.

The Revelation of the Son of Man lies within these Seven Seals. In Revelation 10 you will find the Mighty Angel (which is Christ Himself) come down with an open book (Seven Sealed book of redemption) and when He does Seven Thunders uttered their voices. This is the coming of Christ spoken of in 1 Thessalonians 4:16.

This event is when the Son of Man is being revealed. This has already happened. The Seales are opened right at this moment but only to the true Believer. The outsider knows nothing about it even if you try to spoonfeed it to them.

Luke 17:29-30

Well said. :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
When you write a letter and seal it, it tells us that whatever is on the inside cannot come out and whatever is on the outside cannot get in. No one else but the designated person are allowed to open it, look and read it.
That is a good way of putting it......

Daniel 12:4
“But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; [Revelation 22:10]
many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

1 Peter 4:7
Of all-things yet the end Has drawn nigh/hggiken <1448>;
be sane then, and be sober into the prayers, [Revelation 22:10]

Revelation 22:10
And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book,
for the time is nigh at hand. [Daniel 12:4]

Revelation 5:5
and one of the elders *said to me, “Stop weeping! behold! the Lion from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David,
has overcome so as to open the book and its seven seals.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most people think that the opening (revealing) and the manifestation (happening) of the Seven Seals are the same thing when it is not.

Let me explain.

Only when the seal is broken can the onlooker know what is written on the letter. Still that letter might discuss future events that has not transpired yet. Yet the seal is broken. This information on this letter might be very important to the reader like in times of war. So much more reason to hide it from the enemy (Satan)
The 7 Seals have nothing to do with Satan .....Revelation 12:7-17 and Revelation 13 are what concern Satan's Great Deception BEFORE THE COMING OF JESUS.

Yes, the 7 Seals need to be opened before that you can see what is written in the SCROLL.

But the 6 FIRST SEALS are about events on their own ...that will happen BEFORE what is Revealed in the Scroll will happen.... the opening of the 7 Th Seal [Revelation 8] OPEN THE SCROLL and Reveal the 7 Trumpets Plagues [Revelation 8]and the subsequent events [Revelation 8] Through [Revelation 18] that will happen BEFORE THE COMING OF JESUS Revelation 19 who will put a END TO THE TRIBULATION.And will begin His 1,000 years reign on the Earth with the Saints Martyrs Revelation 20:4-6.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Small Fish

Aug 9, 2017
Boksburg
✟23,565.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The 7 Seals have nothing to do with Satan .....Revelation 12:7-17 and Revelation 13 are what concern Satan's Great Deception BEFORE THE COMING OF JESUS.

Yes, the 7 Seals need to be opened before that you can see what is written in the SCROL

But the 6 FIRST SEALS are about events on their own ...that will happen BEFORE what is Revealed in the Scroll will happen.... the opening of the 7 Th Seal [Revelation 8] reveal the 7 Trumpets Plagues.

Overcoming is to recognize the devil and all of his tactics. The Seven Seals are openen to give the Bride Her Rapturing faith. It seperates the light from the darkness. This is why it is opened at the end. It is the title deed to our inheritance. It is what containes the names of the elect. Is your name written in there? In there is also the Revelation if the Son of Man! It cannot be opened except by the Lamb slain from before the foundation of the world and cannot be revealed except through God's Prophets.

It was given and written by God through the prophets of God and again it will be revealed by the Lamb through the prophet of God.

Revelation 10:7
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Not by schools, churches, studying or cross referencing of the Bible are the Seals revealed. It is Divinely and Supernaturally given by God.

Matthew 16:17-18
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Overcoming is to recognize the devil and all of his tactics. The Seven Seals are openen to give the Bride Her Rapturing faith.
Here what Revelation 12:11 tell us about the meaning of OVERCOMING the Devil when Satan and his angels will be cast out of Heaven [Revelation 12:7-17]

Revelation 12:11
11 And they OVERCAME him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

So your Faith is a '' Pre-Tribulation Rapturing Faith'' ?....

Can you show us the Bible Verses at the opening of 7 TH Seal saying that a group of people will be 'Raptured to Heaven' to avoid any tribulation(s) be it small or GREAT ?It seem that you have read to much Tim Lahayes 'Religious' FICTION BOOKS ..from the Left Behind Book Series.

Last edited:
Upvote 0