If I told you that Jesus taught me how to open the Seven Seals, would you ask me to tell you?

Small Fish

Matthew 16:17
Aug 9, 2017
Boksburg
✟16,065.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here what Revelation 12:11 tell us about the meaning of OVERCOMING the Devil when Satan and his angels will be cast out of Heaven [Revelation 12:7-17]

Revelation 12:11
11 And they OVERCAME him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

So your Faith is a '' Pre-Tribulation Rapturing Faith'' ?....

Can you show us the Bible Verses at the opening of 7 TH Seal saying that a group of people will be 'Raptured to Heaven' to avoid any tribulation(s) be it small or GREAT ?It seem that you have read to much Tim Lahayes 'Religious' FICTION BOOKS ..from the Left Behind Book Series.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 15:51-52
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed
At the Coming of Jesus In Glory AFTER THE TRIBULATION ...the Last Trump [not to confound with the 7 Tribulation Trumpets [Revelation 8] is found in Matthew 24:29-31
Matthew 24:29-31
29 But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send forth his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Small Fish

Aug 9, 2017
Boksburg
✟16,065.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry my bad.

Yes, there is the Spiritual coming (as a thief in the night for His Bride) and then His Corporal coming (where every eye shall see Him which is for the Jews or 144 000)

These events in the Bible always starts un the spiritual realm first and then manifests in the natural realm. Like His coming.

But here is on Scripture pointing to that.

Matthew 25:1-13
Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

You see, its like Noah. Jesus said as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be when the Sin of Man be revealed.

Noah went through the tribulation judgment (flood) but his grandfather Enoch, the seventh from Adam typing the Seven Church ages was raptured before the tribulation.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 25:1-13
Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
The foolish virgins were not prepared for a long wait ...Extra oil is needed to light a lamp more longer.
Revelation 16:15-17 is about the Coming of Jesus as a Thief ..when the armies of the World will be ALL gathered at Armageddon ...and ready for the Battle.
Revelation 16:15-17
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walked naked, and they see his shame.

16 And they gathered them together into the place which is called in Hebrew Har-magedon.

17 And the seventh poured out his bowl upon the air; and there came forth a great voice out of the temple, from the throne, saying, It is done:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Small Fish

Aug 9, 2017
Boksburg
✟16,065.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The foolish virgins were not prepared for a long wait ...Extra oil is needed to light a lamp more longer.
Revelation 16:15-17 is about the Coming of Jesus as a Thief ..when the armies of the World will be ALL gathered at Armageddon ...and ready for the Battle.
Revelation 16:15-17
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walked naked, and they see his shame.

16 And they gathered them together into the place which is called in Hebrew Har-magedon.

17 And the seventh poured out his bowl upon the air; and there came forth a great voice out of the temple, from the throne, saying, It is done:
These events don't happen in an instance. Most often it takes place over decades or even centuries. It is not always possible to read these Scriptures and take it at face value. But I'm sure you already know that. Even compairing Scripture with Scripture is not always enough because Scripture often has compound meanings. This is why there is so many confusion and misinterpretations around. Every guy has his own idea. Every school and every church has it's own understanding. This is why the Seals is to be opened and a prophet needs to come on the scene.

Upvote 0