USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes yes yes yes yes! Amen! Worked there and.. all my life.. all I ever wanted. After this life.. thats where you WILL find me.. WAAAAAYYYY up there! Man nothing like it in the world!

Thank you SIS for this..

Upvote 0

LeGato

LCMS/Crypto-Amish
Nov 17, 2021
Neuschwabenland
✟14,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I moved so much during my childhood to be honest that calling NJ my home in the town Im at presently has been (or was) a blessing. However, I truly would love to move up north...where the mountains take charge and beautiful sunrises and sunsets are espectacular- Perhaps a cabin of some sort. That’s if I could...

What’s yours?

I would like to move to Greenland, no joke.

Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I moved so much during my childhood to be honest that calling NJ my home in the town Im at presently has been (or was) a blessing. However, I truly would love to move up north...where the mountains take charge and beautiful sunrises and sunsets are espectacular- Perhaps a cabin of some sort. That’s if I could...

What’s yours?

Kentucky just seems as if it would be a nice place to live. I went through there one time on a greyhound with all the beautiful colored leaves in Fall over the hills. It was gorgeous. My family went to the ark encounter and it was just a beautiful sight

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟456,687.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Someplace warm. I'm so over this winter.... stuff...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums