No location
✟116,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Periodically, stories appear describing underground bunkers being constructed in New Zealand by some very wealthy people. A web search will probably list some of these stories.
These??.....

05e2491a7965f6455ab52cb9214efdcc.jpg

Upvote 0

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Confused-by-christianity

May 6, 2020
No location
✟116,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’ve been transported to The Lord of the Rings set. I love the books...and the movie :blink:

...I’m short enough to live there. Teehee!
It's a little play on the New Zealand bunkers news. Hobbiton set is in NZ isn't it.

Doubt that's what @Jesus is my Superhero meant though.

I love Tolkien too. Something edifying about the story isnt there??!!

Upvote 0

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Confused-by-christianity

May 6, 2020
No location
✟116,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You think in heaven you get to pic somewhere to live whilst you learn the ropes ??

In paradise we will see Jesus how He is - in all His Glory, because we will be like Him. We won't have to learn anything because we have been given eternal life and will possess the mind of Christ... plenty of fantastic promises in the bible!

Upvote 0

Confused-by-christianity

May 6, 2020
No location
✟116,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You think in heaven you get to pic somewhere to live whilst you learn the ropes ??

In paradise we will see Jesus how He is - in all His Glory, because we will be like Him. We won't have to learn anything because we have been given eternal life and will possess the mind of Christ... plenty of fantastic promises in the bible!
I'm going to pick a fjord :)

Upvote 0

Confused-by-christianity

May 6, 2020
No location
✟116,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm going to ask for a stone cottage, loads of land by a Fjord - and I want to cook, read, garden, and some really difficult things - like master mountain leading and every academic subject.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

The intermmediate state heaven probably not.. since you won't be in a bodily state anyway, but the new earth where God dwells with us and Jesus reigns from the New Jerusalem will probably be pretty earthy except it won't have oceans (which makes me sad because the coast is my favorite place) and no night (though that might just be the new Jerusalem that doesn't have night, outside of the new Jerusalem on the rest of the planet there will hopefully still be day and night? a lot of beautiful things are really only visible at night)

Upvote 0

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Oh just didn't have enough years of experience, I was a new college grad and had tougher competition.
as far as the disability I developed an autoimmune disease like Rheumatoid Arthritis, it's been particularly aggressive.

Sorry to hear, Jamdoc :(
I would have to research that to know exactly what’s happening to you. Wish I could offer some sort of help.

Upvote 0