Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know theres a few people here who like ice hockey. What team(s) do you support? I'm so glad there's actually an NHL season this year, I thought it was gonna be completely cancelled lol but it just started a week or two ago. I support the Minnesota Wild..I hope we're a contender this year.

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Pens.

...Yeah.

I've never been a really big hockey fan, so it's strange that hockey is now one of the few sports I actually enjoy watching. Used to be a HUGE NFL fan; now I kinda hate it. Maybe hockey was never a big enough deal to fall as a consequence of my changing worldview.

Upvote 0

wannaberocker

Aug 26, 2012
✟15,078.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Pens.

...Yeah.

I've never been a really big hockey fan, so it's strange that hockey is now one of the few sports I actually enjoy watching. Used to be a HUGE NFL fan; now I kinda hate it. Maybe hockey was never a big enough deal to fall as a consequence of my changing worldview.

I dont mind the Pens. But i cant stand the flyers. BTW that guy Englland is quiet a beast you got. Just saw his fight with Orr. That kid never disappoints and can fight with the best of um. I really wish Engo would fight Heartnell and beat his behind.

Upvote 0

Playfair

Sep 24, 2004
✟301.00
Faith
Protestant
Phoenix Coyotes! Hey look, it is Jim Playfair!
20120423_ajl_ag5_026_extra_large_medium.jpg

Upvote 0

jaapottery

~Graphed in the vine~
Aug 19, 2012
Wester Drumlins
✟10,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't watch pro hockey, but I would if I was aware of the schedule. But I would have to go with the MN Wild, support the home team. I root for my nephews high school team, The Blue Jackets.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You should. They are a quality team with a great heritage and a commitment to winning.

I don't really mean that I honestly wouldn't give them the time of day, but I seriously do not like them. Sorry. And every Red Wings fan I've ever met is literally a jerk about it if you say anything mildly against the team...it's like they think the Red Wings are God's gift to hockey. Lol.

Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HotRhymez

Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't watch pro hockey, but I would if I was aware of the schedule. But I would have to go with the MN Wild, support the home team. I root for my nephews high school team, The Blue Jackets.

Yay another Wild fan!! ^_^

I think Parise was a great addition to the team. He was good in New Jersey from what I saw.

Upvote 0

welshman

Mar 5, 2008
Wales
✟23,438.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Cardiff Devils :D (world record holders)
As for the States...haven't got a team although a friend of mine said she can get me tickets to see TN play now the season has finally started (her boss is a shareholder or something). That's another sporting even I can tick off my bucket list! :p

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't really mean that I honestly wouldn't give them the time of day, but I seriously do not like them. Sorry. And every Red Wings fan I've ever met is literally a jerk about it if you say anything mildly against the team...it's like they think the Red Wings are God's gift to hockey. Lol.
If what you say against the team is unfounded, then you're going to get that, yes.

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If what you say against the team is unfounded, then you're going to get that, yes.

All I have to say is, "I don't like the Red Wings" and they literally turned into - :sayan::noooo: - ...it's ridiculous. Someone could rip the TB Lightning up one side and down the other and I wouldn't give a crap. People take sports way too seriously.

Upvote 0