Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[FONT=&quot]It's for a school project due very soon... All I need is your age and gender, then answer these:

a)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is your favorite thing to do?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is the most important future goal you have? In other words, if it were now 2025, what would you have liked to have accomplished?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you could have anything you wanted, for what three things would you wish?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What troubles (worries/bothers) you the most about the world today?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]e)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What are you currently proudest of having done?

thanks!
[/FONT]

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
[FONT=&quot]It's for a school project due very soon... All I need is your age and gender, then answer these:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]a)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is your favorite thing to do? work with my hands[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is the most important future goal you have? In other words, if it were now 2025, what would you have liked to have accomplished? I will be graduated from college and settled into my fulltime ministry position[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you could have anything you wanted, for what three things would you wish? a complete pastors library, children commited to serving God, my own ranch/campground[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What troubles (worries/bothers) you the most about the world today? the decline of families and the ignoring of the Bible, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]e)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What are you currently proudest of having done? I quit smoking last March[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]thanks![/FONT]

I hope that helps
Jason

Reactions: gaara4158
Upvote 0

RoseyK

A Daughter of the King
Mar 19, 2007
New Castle DE
✟150,139.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's for a school project due very soon... All I need is your age and gender, then answer these: I am 51 and female

a)What is your favorite thing to do? read a book on the beach

b)What is the most important future goal you have? In other words, if it were now 2025, what would you have liked to have accomplished? to be able to be retired and assist others in volunteer work either at my church or the local community.

c)If you could have anything you wanted, for what three things would you wish? my daughter to meet, fall in love and marry a godly man, good health and for my family to accept Christ as Saviour.

d)What troubles (worries/bothers) you the most about the world today? that the world is turning away from God and becoming more worldly.

e)What are you currently proudest of having done? giving birth to my daughter 26 years ago. My daughter was a gift from God.

Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
[FONT=&quot]It's for a school project due very soon... All I need is your age and gender, then answer these: I'm 36 and female.

a)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is your favorite thing to do? Spend time with my family. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]b)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is the most important future goal you have? In other words, if it were now 2025, what would you have liked to have accomplished?
To raise my children to love and honor God, respect other people (race, religion, age, gender) and take care of our planet.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]c)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you could have anything you wanted, for what three things would you wish?
(1) Abolish poverty and hunger; (2) Abolish racism; and (3) to have peace among all races of people.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]d)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What troubles (worries/bothers) you the most about the world today? War and racism[/FONT].

[FONT=&quot]e)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What are you currently proudest of having done?
Helping bring awareness to the hardships, racism and abuse against all indigenous peoples and American Indians.

[/FONT]

Upvote 0

Scandia

Veteran
May 7, 2006
USA
✟11,035.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
What is your favorite thing to do?paint
[FONT=&quot]b)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is the most important future goal you have? In other words, if it were now 2025, what would you have liked to have accomplished?retire on Maui[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you could have anything you wanted, for what three things would you wish?island retreat,dad back,find a lost sibling[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What troubles (worries/bothers) you the most about the world today?hunger![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]e)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What are you currently proudest of having done?adopting my son

aww oops dealine ..[/FONT]

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2002
Canada
✟35,277.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[FONT=&quot]I'm 40 and female.

a)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is your favorite thing to do?[/FONT] online surfing!
[FONT=&quot]b)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is the most important future goal you have? In other words, if it were now 2025, what would you have liked to have accomplished?[/FONT] advance in my career, become financially stable
[FONT=&quot]c)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you could have anything you wanted, for what three things would you wish?[/FONT] a more economical car, a family holiday, landscaping for my yard!
[FONT=&quot]d)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What troubles (worries/bothers) you the most about the world today?[/FONT] the abhorrent moral state of society
[FONT=&quot]e)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What are you currently proudest of having done? That I'm still married.
[/FONT]

Upvote 0

PujolsNonRoidHomerHitter

He's not a man! He's a machine!
Feb 8, 2008
Missouri
Visit site
✟23,090.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
[FONT=&quot]It's for a school project due very soon... All I need is your age and gender, then answer these:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]a)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is your favorite thing to do?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is the most important future goal you have? In other words, if it were now 2025, what would you have liked to have accomplished?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you could have anything you wanted, for what three things would you wish?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What troubles (worries/bothers) you the most about the world today?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]e)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What are you currently proudest of having done?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]thanks![/FONT]

1. be with my family, then preach/teach
2. making a move in ministry -- started 2 churches, ready for the third.
3. wisdom, to reverse mistakes i've made, house to sell.
4. not enough laborers in a field ready to harvest
5. my kids has been God's greatest work through me

your welcome.

go cards

Upvote 0

XBoy360

Senior Veteran
Jul 24, 2005
✟27,424.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
[FONT=&quot]I'm 14 and male
a)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is your favorite thing to do?[/FONT]Eat cheese while reading.
[FONT=&quot]b)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What is the most important future goal you have? In other words, if it were now 2025, what would you have liked to have accomplished?[/FONT]Get THROUGH college and become successful.
[FONT=&quot]c)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you could have anything you wanted, for what three things would you wish?[/FONT]More books, season passes 4 family to Schlitterbahn, some french fries.
[FONT=&quot]d)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What troubles (worries/bothers) you the most about the world today?[/FONT]Violence in communities.
[FONT=&quot]e)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What are you currently proudest of having done?Being the best person I can!
[/FONT]

Upvote 0