Kolbu
✟21,186.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Normally, gravity works so that the energy that is in an object, for example the globe, creates a field that is in the minus of energy. So, then it attracts energy from other objects because it's a weaker field. But the problem with artificial gravity then, is that you need an awful lot of mass to get people pulled down to the floor of a spaceship, you need a whole planet under your feet in the form of mass.

But, what you can do instead is to make something spin around very fast, it creates waves that go through your body and pull you down, it's a bit like how gravity works too, rays go through your body in circles. I am not familiar with the effect of doing this on a larger scale than from nature, but as shown in the picture I made, you can do this to a large enough extent that it pulls you down to the floor. That gravity creates such circles is not known, it is something I have found out myself.

You can use shoes with magnets then, but it's not so comfortable to walk in, you're kind of stuck all the time with every step, and the energy needed to create enough gravity to pull you down is enormous, and quite dangerous too , in case of explosions. We are talking about huge batteries with energy.

What you do instead is to make something spin very fast, so fast that it creates waves that go through your body. They go in circles, pulling you down when the wave is going down again. The trick is that it has to go around so fast, that it almost destroys itself, an energy field has to be created, slightly beyond the limit of what it can withstand. That said, the fact that things make waves that go through your body is not known to science. But, with a little help perhaps, someone can make such a device as shown at the bottom of the picture. With time, you can also make something that makes such waves, without it being very energy-demanding.

Gravitiasjon.jpg