Michigan
✟9,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All I can do is reinforce what has been said. I've prayed for your deliverance. Never give up. Never. Have hope and try rebuking the evil spirit or spirits. It's hard to find people who are of trust in these matters to cast the demons and the oppression away. Have faith in the Gospel and put the whole armor of God. Trust in Jesus Christ, our Savior and may the Lord be with you all the days of your life. Try to follow His commandments, because those who love Him are the ones that follow them by the grace give to us by the Almighty One, the Living God.

I went to church this morning and got rebaptized like Jaqui suggested and rededicated my life to God like Jeshu said. I can only have faith and hope this works.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fact Gewn is Christ is faithful and true. He can not lie. He is not against you He is for you. This is not based on how we FEEL! Feelings are up and down all over the place. He is with you.. He is in you. He will never leave you. He can not lie He said.. who ever calls on the name of the lord SHALL BE delivered. And tell what ever it us to get out in JESUS NAME! Walk up open that door and KICK IT OUT in JESUS name.

See He gave you ALL POWER over then enemy and NOTHING shall by any means hurt you. YEAH! You have ALL POWER over the enemy. He has no right to come in to your house unless we some how some way allow it. So tell him to go in JESUS name. No matter how you FEEL. See its not you.. its CHRIST IN YOU! But as long as we don't KNOW who we are in Christ the enemy will walk all over us.

You know He gave His peace.."And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Christ said "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

He also give you "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.". Now what ARMOR do you put on? HIS! "Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." You have HIS joy "The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him."

I can keep going. READ above.. thats what YOU HAVE! No matter how you FEEL! You TRUST you have FAITH that .. wait HE said... and KNOW He will do it. He can not lie. Take fear.. if I have fear I say "NO!.. God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind.

Now for you hold on to this "Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’" HE CAN'T LIE! Think on the fact that your Father? Yeah.. HE IS the GREAT I AM! And is ALWAYS for you not against you. No matter how bright or dark it gets.. He will NEVER EVER leave you. You are so loved. And remember anything the ENEMY tells you in your mind..or uses some person.. The enemy? Yeah.. never can tell the truth. Only lies :)

Upvote 0

Chris35

May 27, 2018
Melbourne
✟56,054.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is heart breaking to hear Gewen, i also had alot of trauma in my life to deal with.

I dont know you nor your relationship with God, or what is buried in your heart, I can only tell you the place to start from my experience with my own trauma, and try to figure out what part your at and where you need to go from there.

Alot of the time, trauma gets buried in our hearts, and we block the emotions automatically because they are to painful to look at. It may seem you have dealt with it, even though you haven't.

This is where your going to need God's help alot, pray to God, to bring these things to the surface, and help you face it, and overcome them.

I dont know how to explain it to you properly, when they come up, you may feel anger, hatred, biterness, sorrow, pain and some very dark thoughts towards God and your partner for the things that happened to you.

Thoughts like, why should i love God after all the things he let me go through?

God doesnt love me, if he did, he wouldnt of allowed these things?

(While it may seem like you have accepted it, if these things are buried in your heart, they will come up)

However you are not alone, God will also lead you to the truth, so that they can be dealt with.

I also have read abit about spiritual warfare, and unfortunately, from my understanding it is unforgivness that allows these things in.

You may need to pray for his forgivness from your heart, again you wont be able to do these things without Gods help.

Your heart needs to be fixed, it has been broken. All i can say, is that you cannot do it alone, keep praying to God to fix it, to put it together again. It may take weeks or months. Each wrong thought, needs to come up and be answered, not just in your mind, but in your heart.

Hope this helps, or gives you some insight.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would rather talk to someone in person about this but I don't really have anyone I trust right now. My mother raised me Christian and I still call myself Christian but I haven't been to church in five years and I've never been to church in my area since I moved. My mom always told me that God is the only one that can and will protect me from demons and evil spirits. I never really believed in them when I was younger and closer to God. I never had them in my life then, but I think I have attracted some kind of evil spirit since my faith has lapsed.

I went through some really bad stuff in my twenties, they started off amazing when I got engaged to my high school sweet heart on my 21st birthday. I know it was wrong and against God's word but I had sex with him that night and it was both of our first times. I thought we were going to spend the rest of our lives together and we were already married in our hearts even though we weren't legally married yet. I had a weird lump on my private parts and went to the doctor. She ordered a biopsy and I found out I had cancer a week before Christmas that year.

My fiance was supportive initially, but when we found out how severe it was I told him I wanted to get married right away instead of waiting to plan my dream wedding. He said that he didn't wanna marry me in case I died and he wouldn't want to spend his life alone. Our relationship ended the moment he said in my heart. He was just a stranger after that, but we stayed together. I ended up having to get a complete hysterectomy, both my ovaries removed, a radical vaginectomy and a lot of my outer genitals removed including my [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. Back to back surgeries taking more and more each time because it was already so severe when we caught it plus chemotherapy was almost more than I could take.

I was very depressed then and I started to lose my faith and become angry at God for letting this happen to me. I was angry at my fiance for not supporting me. The final straw was when I had my vaginectomy. He said I wasn't a woman anymore and I could never give him kids and he deserves better from his wife. I went to the hospital for chemo and when I got home he had packed all his stuff and left. I tried to salvage the relationship but I haven't seen him in person since I left that morning. That was 6 years ago.

I haven't dated since, no man would want me when I can't have kids or have sex with him like a normal woman. My doctors offered me reconstructive surgery but the risks were so high, the results won't be perfect or even passable in most cases, I'll have to go through more pain of highly invasive surgery and it won't even feel the same. There's no benefit for me in it. I just don't want to suffer anymore.

This gets to the part where I think I attracted an evil spirit. I was walking my dog a week ago in the park and I came across a young teenage couple... Having relations. I stared at them longer than I should have and all I could think about was that I wanted to be able to do that again more than anything. That night I had the weirdest dream, it almost felt like I was awake but someone was touching me. Not sexual at first. Just hands touching me all over, more than just two hands and I couldn't move. Many hands just laying on me not moving. The next night I felt like I was being groped and kissed. The third night it got really explicit.

I looked online and all sources said it was sleep paralysis and just a hallucination and it's normal, but last night I KNOW I WAS AWAKE. I know it was real! I woke up to my dog barking and I put him outside to pee and went back to bed. I was on my phone for a bit and laid back down to go back to sleep. I felt someone touching me. I see the blankets move and my night shirt move too like a weight is on it, but there's nothing there. I kissing me and putting their hands on me, it felt like my finance touching me even though there's nothing down there to touch anymore. I wanted to fight back but I can't.

I'm scared to go to sleep tonight. I got my Bible out and was reading verses out loud but I still feel this presence in my house. I know it's going to happen again tonight and I'm scared and I don't know what to do. I told my friend that something paranormal is happening and I needed to stay over her place until I know what to do but she's an atheist and said for me to just suck it up and deal with it because it's not real. I know this is my fault for being angry at God and not wanting his protection and I brought it on myself but I don't want this.

Prayers sent out for you dear one at 3:37am.

Would you be willing to call and meet up with a local Pastor or Elder ?
M-Bob

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God hasn't abandoned you He wouldn't ever do that. You just have to rekindle your faith and relationship with him. He wouldn't blame you for being mad over something like that, I can't imagine getting cancer at my age. I'm as old as you are when you were diagnosed now. I'm still basically a child in my faith and my maturity. God understands that and know you we're just trying to survive. God has been by your side the whole time and His blessing guiding the doctors that saved your life is why you're still here. Give your thanks to Him. Go to a local church tomorrow morning and make some friends and give praise to God. He will protect you if that's what you want.
Hi; good for the believer to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2) in difficult circumstances, right?

Upvote 0