I probably made a fool out of myself, please pray for wisdom.

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok, I do not know what to really think of this so those that know better may give me advise. If I insulted a nice angel I understand I was reprimanded with perhaps a fewer for some day but if we have some strange draft in our house then I should want to find it but yesterday I too heard one door slam that usually scares the kids to the point that they believe we have a ghost in our house and I demanded it to go out and never to come back then I noticed I started getting a fewer. I admit the cats started miaoing quite loud before the door slammed and they suddenly sounded distressed so that is why I thought it was no nice being, but I checked for any draft and found none, nor did I find any other humans in the house. After the door was shut the cats calmed down. This is not the first time. On the other hand my husband have prayed that the Lord would send an angel in every room and I told Him maybe the Lord has other people to watch too and we have too many rooms so He should be happy if the Lord protects us in whatever possible way. Then I have been thinking what can invite foul beings, any computergames like minecraft? The music is spooky and some of the figures are outright spooky. I don't like it and our kids play it. Is that something they should stop playing? And of course I have no clue to what my husband watches on His internet except I told Him authorities are now able to watch what people surf on, because they are in my country. He does not have any 12 years age filter and refuses that so...I can only imagine. Is there any way God can protect our home? It is getting rather strange when the kids mutter after the door slams for I don't know how many times, now we have that ghost in the corridoor again. Any advise on what I should do in the future if the problems comes back. Oh yes of course You may pray if You wish. And when You do pray, please pray that our kids unhealthy interest in all sorts of witchcraft or occult things subside. They have come home with books that have been confiscated and tried occultic practises with friends away from home maybe some in school. I really don't want any snooping foul thing taking over them. We have explained why one needs to keep to God in a simple language so they would understand but kids are often too curious for their own good.

Last edited:

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Ok, I do not know what to really think of this so those that know better may give me advise. If I insulted a nice angel I understand I was reprimanded with perhaps a fewer for some day but if we have some strange draft in our house then I should want to find it but yesterday I too heard one door slam that usually scares the kids to the point that they believe we have a ghost in our house and I demanded it to go out and never to come back then I noticed I started getting a fewer. I admit the cats started miaoing quite loud before the door slammed and they suddenly sounded distressed so that is why I thought it was no nice being, but I checked for any draft and found none, nor did I find any other humans in the house. After the door was shut the cats calmed down. This is not the first time. On the other hand my husband have prayed that the Lord would send an angel in every room and I told Him maybe the Lord has other people to watch too and we have too many rooms so He should be happy if the Lord protects us in whatever possible way. Then I have been thinking what can invite foul beings, any computergames like minecraft? The music is spooky and some of the figures are outright spooky. I don't like it and our kids play it. Is that something they should stop playing? And of course I have no clue to what my husband watches on His internet except I told Him authorities are now able to watch what people surf on, because they are in my country. He does not have any 12 years age filter and refuses that so...I can only imagine. Is there any way God can protect our home? It is getting rather strange when the kids mutter after the door slams for I don't know how many times, now we have that ghost in the corridoor again. Any advise on what I should do in the future if the problems comes back. Oh yes of course You may pray if You wish. And when You do pray, please pray that our kids unhealthy interest in all sorts of witchcraft or occult things subside. They have come home with books that have been confiscated and tried occultic practises with friends away from home maybe some in school. I really don't want any snooping foul thing taking over them. We have explained why one needs to keep to God in a simple language so they would understand but kids are often too curious for their own good.

Wow, I don't know where to start and this is my opinion so you can take with a grain of salt or listen. I hope you will listen because this is very serious.
First there is no "ghost" that is haunting you. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, But if you are not a christian, then you are suffering and definitely not haunting people etheir.
I will put this bluntly. MAKE those kids get away from witchcraft!. They are playing with demonic forces and that is possibly what you are hearing. These demons can come through many different ways and when you said those kids are playing with it, That means they are inviting them in. You need to get them in a Godly church and replace all the books, games and imagery with Godly things and seek counsel with God. Build yourself up in the armor of God Eph 6 10-18 and James 4:7 Submit yourselves to God, Resist the devil and He will flee.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Look up Lester Sumrall on YouTube...best teacher there ever was on how to deal with the demonic spirits in the world. I would share but his teaching is very good.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Look up Lester Sumrall on YouTube...best teacher there ever was on how to deal with the demonic spirits in the world. I would share but his teaching is very good.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry for the double posts.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, help these people be led to "clean house"; to clean the house of their souls and minds; to give up the things of the world, the things of the occult, and to replace them with godly things. May they make sure of their own salvation (2 Corinthians 13:5). May they come to learn of the worldly spiritual battle that is going on, and of the battle that is going on in their own personal lives. Shine the light of Your truth and power upon the deceptive, enticing darkness around them. Give them a mighty thirst for Your written Word, that it become their love and guide to their daily lives. May they put on the Lord Jesus Christ and the armor it speaks of (Romans 13:14; Ephesians 6:11). Zechariah 4:6. Amen.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well, I had a short discussion about the topic with my children in a way I knew they would understand. They said they were not going to do that anymore but I still think there are a lot out in the world that could haul them in. It is no use to scare them to the point that they get trouble sleeping. However I think grouppressure might have caused one of them to participate but the other one surely has or had an interest that I discussed with my husband that we needed to replace stuff somehow. We have some footballgame and other game if it must be gaming. I myself managed without that as a kid but today it has become a culture. But after I commanded this to go away if it was a demon and never come back we have not had any doorslamming and I discussed with my kids, two of them as well got an almost instant fewer after agreeing not to do occultic things and one of them has been healthy for many years. But I feel rather ok now and will check in on Lester Sumrall, I did not know He was still alive though. I pray God will keep our kids and us safe, also those times the kids are away from home, with friends or in school.

• Prayers
Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟458,190.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If it were a "nice angel", I doubt you would've felt fear and your cats would not have sounded so distressed but rather more curious without the fuss, since animals are sensitive to spirits. Nice angels don't slam doors or cause you to spook in a negative way. I've had similar things happen in this house and I've always noticed it and have blamed the house for being "old" and not knowing what has all happened here before we moved in. I agree, getting rid of all things occultic is a must. Posting scripture on the walls seems to help and is a good reminder for us to keep reciting the Bible, especially out loud. Have you thought of having a pastor come to bless the house?

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If it were a "nice angel", I doubt you would've felt fear and your cats would not have sounded so distressed but rather more curious without the fuss, since animals are sensitive to spirits. Nice angels don't slam doors or cause you to spook in a negative way. I've had similar things happen in this house and I've always noticed it and have blamed the house for being "old" and not knowing what has all happened here before we moved in. I agree, getting rid of all things occultic is a must. Posting scripture on the walls seems to help and is a good reminder for us to keep reciting the Bible, especially out loud. Have you thought of having a pastor come to bless the house?
Oh perhaps that would be an idea, but I suppose most pastors here consider me being a bastard child that is a condemnation for the church so they might not want to come. Mom married a divorced man my father 40 years ago, since then We have been looked upon as black sheep. Maybe my cousin a pastor would do, He grew up in Africa.

• Friendly
Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I did not feel fear, a bit like sigh, what do we have in our house? I was rather a bit confused because of the lack of fear. If I would have felt some kind of fear or chill I would have known that it was an evil spirit but the fact that my husband had prayed that God would send angels, well that confused me so Yes I decided to treat that as a demon. Tell it to go away and never come back in Jesus name. The harder part might be to keep it gone. Since I can instruct my children, my husband and myself and try to provide more interesting and nice things. I can try forbid certain things but every person has a mind and will of their own and to my knowledge, forbidden things is still done, but secretly and then as well lied about. Then they too have to have a bad concience for lying, so I think we take it step by step until we find more and more Godly things to do, then noone needs to lye about anything and be afraid that their lies will get them possessed and that they go to hell for it. But we have already started to discuss and got them thinking like do You think minecraft gets You programmed into a good or bad person when You are supposed to shoot the sheep not even knowing whos it is or asking before. Not growing Your own vegetables and guess what, You fly faster if You shoot at the same time. When I ask if they have any clue where the bullets land, so no. Ok I ask are You even suppose to think about it? Or maybe they want You not to think about things like that.
In real life there are hunters like that, so bullets land on our roof...at least the last owner of our house had found a lot of ammunition that flew a long way from the forest to the roof. I think one needs to get the kids to think for themselves so they do avoid mistakes because they can be smart. I listened to Lester Sumrall too. I have heard some of His preaching before too. But I do not think I know everything in the spiritual realm.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

When You name scripture, right beside that door, my husband my old teenage stickynotes with text that says Yes to Jesus and glued them on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry for the double posts.
Well I listened to Mr Sumrall. I also watched the movie He made Bitten by devils, it can serve as a free from spirits movie. I actually recommend it if one is having problems of possession. Or if one is quite sure someone else behave so strangely that they could be possessed. If one is possessed then one is grateful for being delivered. But I must say, in some congregations they try to drive demons out of people that have healthconcerns that can get medicated away. You can not medicate demons with pills. Yes the Lord can heal them and they can already be very christian although they have an illness. Not all illnesses are possession by demons. Pastors need to understand this and also people that pray for others because if they try to tell a demon to go out of a christian and shout about so the whole congregation hear and that christian with a backproblem never starts to behave like a possessed person She or He might have gotten a bad reputation in that congregation because by now 20-90% of the congregation might believe that He or She is not a christian but possessed by a demon. So the person that came for prayer for backproblem, goes back home with a heavy load of a bad reputation on His or Her shoulders. Guess twice if that one wants to come back. It has not recently happened to me no, but I know it happens to people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Another strange thing happened yesterday late evening. I had come home late and when I was about to go to sleep I hear tractornoise from our barn, like if someone started the tractor. I put on the lights outside the house but could not see anyone because it was so dark. The tractorsound stopped. Indeed the keys were in my husband said when I asked and that same morning I had a real awful dream that shook me up. Maybe fasting and prayer is needed.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lester Sumrall said also that sex and narcotics can possess a person. He said the pope said it. I must agree to that and with that being said I must say maybe the head of the house should indeed get a filter on His computer because I know that man is weak to inappropriate content. inappropriate content consist often of sex and drugs so it would not surprise me at all if the major leak of protection comes because of that. But it is of course always more evident or convenient to blame the kids or the wife or anything else. When I say away with all unclean thing I guess it is like ripping their heart out, the favourite game or the favourite thing to watch in secret on internet. But it is not worth holding on to. How am I going to get them to understand ? It feels like we are slaves to the egyptians in a spiritual sence and if we are led out to freedom they would complain just the same.

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟458,190.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another strange thing happened yesterday late evening. I had come home late and when I was about to go to sleep I hear tractornoise from our barn, like if someone started the tractor. I put on the lights outside the house but could not see anyone because it was so dark. The tractorsound stopped. Indeed the keys were in my husband said when I asked and that same morning I had a real awful dream that shook me up. Maybe fasting and prayer is needed.
Are you sure there isn't someone lurking around trying to mess with you?

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Are you sure there isn't someone lurking around trying to mess with you?
That´s what I almost suspected, a late April fools joker that did not have time to get to the deed on April fools day... very well, let us believe that, or a cat that accidentally got too cozy with the keys, well no harm done.

Upvote 0