Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't think the adding of water matters much so long as you get the right amount of medication into your kitten. God bless you for being so caring as to looking after all those cats.
I will pray for you and hope it goes well. I am bad with maths, my mind boggles so I'm not much help.
I understand about the costs of vets, it can be simply too expensive and wish there was some way people could get help regardless of cost.
Please let us know how you get on.
Maybe in the future it would be easier with the 100 mg tablets as then you could probably cut them and then just administer as a pill???:heart:

Thanks so much for your prayers and the care and concern I have seen in your words both here and another thread I posted in about the cats. It is touching that you have so much care for those you don't even know. God bless you and keep you.
Also thank you for your suggestion, it is a good one. I hope I won't need it for a long while maybe so long I won't remember it, lol. It is very tough to see them suffer. Better never.
Their trials seem never ending, maybe I should ask for a permanent place on the pray wall for them:)

• Friendly
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I will keep you in my daily prayers.
I can't do lots of things but I can pray, and I will.:)
Thanks so much, you touch my heart and my tear ducts. God bless you!

Upvote 0