• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

I need help with a math problem

Discussion in 'The Junk Drawer' started by ilovejcsog, Sep 11, 2019 at 3:40 AM.

1. Sophrosyne

Sophrosyne Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16

+40,446
    Christian
    Put the pill in a measuring cup and dissolve it in water or milk to it to make about 50ml total and then take about 1ml of it and pour it on food and serve it.

2. ilovejcsog

ilovejcsog I am a Christian mutt.

+819
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Thanks so much for your prayers and the care and concern I have seen in your words both here and another thread I posted in about the cats. It is touching that you have so much care for those you don't even know. God bless you and keep you.
    Also thank you for your suggestion, it is a good one. I hope I won't need it for a long while maybe so long I won't remember it, lol. It is very tough to see them suffer. Better never.
    Their trials seem never ending, maybe I should ask for a permanent place on the pray wall for them:)

3. Heavenhome

Heavenhome Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,348
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    I will keep you in my daily prayers.
    I can't do lots of things but I can pray, and I will.:)

4. ilovejcsog

ilovejcsog I am a Christian mutt.

+819
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Thanks so much, you touch my heart and my tear ducts. God bless you!