Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I've decided I like the pain I occasionally experience. I'm in emotional pain once every three nights it seems like, from spiritual battles. It makes me strong. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I just hope that when I get to heaven... I can still feel.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hey, there's something on your face...

*Smacks TailsFox across the face*

IT WAS PAIN!

I feel I should say...

I appreciate my ability to be vulnerable. That's what I appreciate.

Of course, you will find a way to make light of that too. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I've decided I like the pain I occasionally experience. I'm in emotional pain once every three nights it seems like, from spiritual battles. It makes me strong. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I just hope that when I get to heaven... I can still feel.

:heart: Praying for you (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

-Luca

Apr 11, 2017
United Kingdom
✟29,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
:heart: Praying for you (((hug)))
Sorry this is going to get quite irrelevant but, I love you so much Brinny, you are always so kind and caring to other people. Whenever I read your comments you just light me up like a firework and my heart melts, especially those cute (((hugs))) . You are so beautiful and thoughtful, truly one of God's creatures. I could not imagine anything bad happening to you because you are so pure and caring...I just had to tell you.

God bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Sorry this is going to get quite irrelevant but, I love you so much Brinny, you are always so kind and caring to other people. Whenever I read your comments you just light me up like a firework and my heart melts, especially those cute (((hugs))) . You are so beautiful and thoughtful, truly one of God's creatures. I could not imagine anything bad happening to you because you are so pure and caring...I just had to tell you.

God bless

:heart: Awwwwww thank you, bless yer heart.....i have experienced excruciating pain, discouragement and angst'es'es myself and i know what it means to be vulnerable and the enemy attacking unrelentingly. The enemy knows exactly what buttons to push. And the enemy is sooooo good at it. Sometimes it's hard to see God's Light shining through the distractions and murkiness from the enemy. It is my hope and prayer that God can use me, and all of us (and i've seen each of your precious hearts supporting and encouraging others who are discouraged and on by a last strand, tryin' to hang on.)

It's precious to see. There IS a Light at the end of that very dark tunnel, and sometimes, all any of us needs, is a reminder to just keep going, and it's precious to see you, and each of you on here to be those "reminders" to others who cannot see that Light at the end of the tunnel, yet.

Keep on keepin' on brother. May He grant you extraordinary favor and blessings and may you catch a glimpse of Him rejoicing over you with singing. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

"The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing." ~Zephaniah 3:17

92c3b82f891888f59d598cb7a574739d.jpg

Upvote 0