Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
idk what I did but I was thinking about God and the unpardonable sin and it was a great day 10/10 luck and I thought a thought about it in a moment then i started to hurt inside it keeps on coming back what is it I feel like god is cutting me off by making me hurt inside when i think of him

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Nathan my friend, God does not temp us or deliberately hurt us without it being an act of sanctification where the Holy Spirit is revealing something to you to cause you to repent of it and grow spiritually. Is the thought something that is hindering your walk with God, such as lust? If so this can make you miserable. Praying for you and that God opens your eyes to this and gives you peace.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
idk what I did but I was thinking about God and the unpardonable sin and it was a great day 10/10 luck and I thought a thought about it in a moment then i started to hurt inside it keeps on coming back what is it I feel like god is cutting me off by making me hurt inside when i think of him
That isn't what is happening. He wants you to think about him.

Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
my conscience was seared i have no problem kicking a dog im completely numb to it i doubt i have any humanity left in me i can tell the biggest lies and do the most evil things without guilt at all i found no wrong in that i was and still am a crap human being and i cant change i kinda devoloped a conscience cause i had an addiction i literally knew it was wrong but it just felt so good not sexual sin but violent sin i kept doing it everyday and a week after i couldnt feel the wrong in that then i stopped and i know thats wrong now but it still feels seared i cant tell right from wrong please tell me how to ask god

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
my conscience was seared i have no problem kicking a dog im completely numb to it i doubt i have any humanity left in me i can tell the biggest lies and do the most evil things without guilt at all i found no wrong in that i was and still am a crap human being and i cant change i kinda devoloped a conscience cause i had an addiction i literally knew it was wrong but it just felt so good not sexual sin but violent sin i kept doing it everyday and a week after i couldnt feel the wrong in that then i stopped and i know thats wrong now but it still feels seared i cant tell right from wrong please tell me how to ask god
I’ll pray with you. You can pray also if you want to.

Dear Lord. Please help Nathan with his struggles in compassion that he may learn from you in your loving way that all life has been created by you and is precious. And that in Your giving mankind dominion over all the earth that you have given us a gift of safeguarding and caring for Your creation and using our minds and hearts to do this.

That we may glorify You and Your precious Son in all that we do and say. You know Lord how to heal our hurts and aches and melt our hearts of stone and replace them with loving gentle hearts, completely changed.

We ask this in our precious Saviour’s name. Amen

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
its probably useless god wont answer prayers to me i dont even know why he keeps me alive
God says you are beloved, His child. An heir of the Father and you are an adopted son into God’s family.

You need to know who God says you are. That’s how I know my worth as this life tears me down.

My feelings are fleeting. God’s love is the rock.

Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
dude i just dont know if god will forgive me ive hated him cause i thought he caused me bad luck i had a terrible life and i was christian but never knew how to repent ive backslidden so far and become an enemy of god for luck no doubt my damnation is just but if god will forgive me then idk please just tell me why god hasnt killed me did he just turn me over to a reporbate mind to show everyone why i so deserve hell because my life was lived in sin

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
You lost me when you said you had no problem kicking a dog. I like dogs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
dude i just dont know if god will forgive me ive hated him cause i thought he caused me bad luck i had a terrible life and i was christian but never knew how to repent ive backslidden so far and become an enemy of god for luck no doubt my damnation is just but if god will forgive me then idk please just tell me why god hasnt killed me did he just turn me over to a reporbate mind to show everyone why i so deserve hell because my life was lived in sin
What does God’s Word say?

He is faithful and just TO Forgive our sins if we forgive the sins of others.

God says ‘yes’. He will forgive you.

Why don’t you believe God?

God is just and good. God does what He says He will do. You know now you are forgiven, so do you have faith that God does what He says He does ?

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
If you just go 'oh woe is me' and never try to repent or correct yourself, then yes hell is most definitely your destination. God doesn't answer your prayers because God is real, would you pray to water to fly into your mouth magically to quench your thirst? No, you need to fetch it and drink it yourself. God is beyond forgiveness, everything is already forgiven in the kingdom of heaven. It is like you're banging your head into a brick wall repeatedly wondering where the pain is coming from, it's very simple in that all you have to do is stop. But you won't, banging your head into the wall has become your way of life.

" 'Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths' (Proverbs 3:5-6)."

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
trust me im not gonna hold onto my sin im not gonna be like those people but when it hurts inside for no reason then its weird its like a radiating bad feeling like i kicked a puppy
What do you mean "it hurts inside for no reason"? I don't get it

You might have to figure that out and not blame God right off hand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
idk ijust got depression out of no where and it just hurts in my chest not physically but its like someone stabbed my heart
Then maybe you should go see a doctor. It sounds like this is something you do not understand and that what your doctor is there for to help you. They've treated all kinds of things. I'm sure it will help you,

Upvote 0