Us
✟43,670.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ever since I was little ive had this weird thing, where I would be doing something random, like literally anything, and this voice in my head would suddenly say "do that X amount more times or Y(bad thing) will happen". And I would be forced to go do it again. It may be five times, may be 10. Sometimes it would take quite awhile. When I was young I used to think it was God, but now im noticing that this is not a common way with how God talks to people. So is it God? Idk.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Ever since I was little ive had this weird thing, where I would be doing something random, like literally anything, and this voice in my head would suddenly say "do that X amount more times or Y(bad thing) will happen". And I would be forced to go do it again. It may be five times, may be 10. Sometimes it would take quite awhile. When I was young I used to think it was God, but now im noticing that this is not a common way with how God talks to people. So is it God? Idk.
I don't think that's God. God will sometimes, on very rare occasions most usually, warn us about something that's bad to come, most usually so we can avoid it, etc, but God doesn't usually issue "or else" directives, except what he's already told us about or warned us about in His Word, etc.

Right now, you need to know what to do about that voice, etc. And you need to first decide if you want to get rid of it first, etc. And if you do, then you need to ask God, and/or take steps, etc. And if it doesn't go away when or after you've asked God, or have taken steps, etc, then you need to know why it is required to be there with you right now, and decide accordingly after that, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like a form of OCD.

Reactions: Solo81
Upvote 0