Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Auditory hallucinations are surprisingly common, even among people with no history of mental illness.

Once while simply relaxing, and for no reason I can determine, I suddenly had a whole chorus of monstrous, demon-like voices, clear as a bell, as real to me as anything I've ever heard, sing the first phrase of "Happy Birthday to You" right in my ear. It would have been terrifying, if not for the silliness of it.

Your experience is totally legitimate, and sounds upsetting and scary. I caution leaping to actual demons as the first explanation, though.
Amazes me how people who believe (or say they do) in God ..who is spirit.
So easily dismiss the demonic. Yet I have seen so many people who thought they were Christian..manifest and get delivered of demons.

• Agree
Reactions: frettr00
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Amazes me how people who believe (or say they do) in God ..who is spirit.
So easily dismiss the demonic. Yet I have seen so many people who thought they were Christian..manifest and get delivered of demons.
Hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Sure. Do I believe they speak to human regularly without very specific reasons? No.
Many angels want to have more dealings with us other than that, but, maybe same rules for everyone, angelic and demonic, maybe...

It is also restricting demons I think as well...

Doesn't mean they won't show up... And they sometimes (don't know the rules there) sometimes they can and I think sometimes do do so, with people...

Jesus or his Spirit (God), might be with us all the time though...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Slytherina

Marchioness of Heaven
Apr 14, 2017
Canada
✟1,869.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I fully believe you. And it's so scary. It was definitely something demonic and not some kind of an illussion. People can't seem to realize what you're trying to say. You're describing something much worse than a mere illussion.

Just pray to God and it will dissapear. I had to take on a demon when I was 14 years old, Alone. You as an adult can surely deal with an evil spirit. Good luck.

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Victory-N-Christ

God:Mighty -N-Power!!
Feb 25, 2017
Ga
✟39,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I've mostly seen odd things...but this one time when I was about 14 while praying I heard something rush up to me and growl like a Rottweiler.. And I don't own a dog.Scared me so bad that I jumped straight up off my knees breathing hard and sweating and wildly searching my bedroom for the dog.After a while I calmned down and finished my prayers but I admit that I slept with a light on for the rest of the night...

Reactions: frettr00
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You lost me. I need a full sentence at least.

Once while simply relaxing, and for no reason I can determine, I suddenly had a whole chorus of monstrous, demon-like voices, clear as a bell, as real to me as anything I've ever heard, sing the first phrase of "Happy Birthday to You" right in my ear. It would have been terrifying, if not for the silliness of it.

Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I might need to post this in the ptsd forum instead. So anyways here's what happened. So I'm just chilling on the interwebz like I usually do late at night listening to my music when all of a sudden I heard something in my left ear that sounded like the pits of hell had just opened up and unleashed its fury in my ear. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life. It sounded like someone or something getting tortured in the worst possible kind of way. But all I know is this thing getting tortured whatever it was, most certainly was not human. It lasted i'd say a whole 2 seconds max but it felt like an eternity.

I don't even believe there is an actual place called hell but after what I experienced last night I'm sort of thinking of changing my view. It was just the most horrific sound you could possibly imagine. Just remembering it I see an image in my head that definitely is demonic(like some kind of demon in flames). If I wasn't so close with the Father and his son Jesus Christ and didn't know my power and authority over such things I might be like completely broken and torn apart right now. But when it happened I was like whatevz. Just apart of the usual christian experience:/
I'm not trying to put you down or anything. I'm just confused on how you can say you're so close to God but not believe in the biblical hell let alone the devil?? Then again many have this view nowadays but many don't go to church often either so maybe they go hand in hand idk. But it still confuses me how some can have this view not to mention in revelations 21 or so heaven is indicated to be about 1,500 square miles and that anything that's an abomination isn't included in heaven. So it just makes me go?

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
As a person who has paranoid schizophrenia and while under intense bouts of psychosis heard auditorial hallucinations that would leave the strongest men in this forum horrified, I'm fairly confident it was just that.

The things I used to hear were so clear and so real sounding that I wasn't able to tell reality from fiction.

So many people are quick to say demons, but the human brain is so vastly intelligent that it can create all sorts of situations. Think of dreams, how complex they are, than imagine that complexity coming out in hallucinations.

Could it be demonic? It could. But don't rule out it not being a hallucination because of how intense it sounded. I'm talking from grade A first hand experience here when I say they can be incredibly realistic.

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟328,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm just confused on how you can say you're so close to God but not believe in the biblical hell let alone the devil?? Then again many have this view nowadays but many don't go to church often either so maybe they go hand in hand idk.

Well I have no clue where you read me say I don't believe in the devil. Oh yeah now I see where you got it from, you just assumed it and then assumed it was true. A bad habit indeed. Just because I don't believe in a physical hell doesn't mean I by default don't believe in the devil. It doesn't follow no hell then no devil. Also people can question my relationship with God all they want, but I myself personally know better than to make claims I couldn't possibly know.

Also no I do not go to church because I would not waste my time listening to a 1 hour sugar coated, watered down, over simplified, pep talk. Going to church does not mean someone is a good person, or is close to God.

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟328,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The things I used to hear were so clear and so real sounding that I wasn't able to tell reality from fiction.

This is probably the most self refuting thing you could've said because this is how it should be clear its not a hallucination or any form of psychosis. You couldn't tell reality from fiction as you say, I heard the horrid sound and did not draw any conclusion from the sound other than a simple observation of a sound. There was never an issue of not being able to tell reality here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I might need to post this in the ptsd forum instead. So anyways here's what happened. So I'm just chilling on the interwebz like I usually do late at night listening to my music when all of a sudden I heard something in my left ear that sounded like the pits of hell had just opened up and unleashed its fury in my ear. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life. It sounded like someone or something getting tortured in the worst possible kind of way. But all I know is this thing getting tortured whatever it was, most certainly was not human. It lasted i'd say a whole 2 seconds max but it felt like an eternity.

I don't even believe there is an actual place called hell but after what I experienced last night I'm sort of thinking of changing my view. It was just the most horrific sound you could possibly imagine. Just remembering it I see an image in my head that definitely is demonic(like some kind of demon in flames). If I wasn't so close with the Father and his son Jesus Christ and didn't know my power and authority over such things I might be like completely broken and torn apart right now. But when it happened I was like whatevz. Just apart of the usual christian experience:/
To be close to Jesus and to know Him and Lord and Savior, that also includes believing what the Lord taught and casting down anything that's contrary to The Word.

Upvote 0
Mar 24, 2017
Houston
Visit site
✟16,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Has any one done research on the rise of apollyon coming out of the earth. Sounds similar.. Might want to find it revelations. People are experiencing more and more paranormal things everyday, all around the world. Everything from the so called slender man. To the loud sounds captured on tape over these past years. What it could be I don't know. Certainly the thing to note is the great deception. This is a key factor in what is occurring as I've heard a number of things. Everything from a fifth age appearing that will bring the indoctrination of satan coming to its completion as we have seen that sculpture of the goat with children being risen up in the northern states, next to the ten commandments I think? To the complete acceptance of gay marriage swooping under radar. To USA being declared, "No longer a Christian Nation". We have to understand that one of the few things that has yet to be commonly accepted by the truther community and those who venture into the darkside of what youtube has to offer is this.

"Best way to control the opposition is to lead it"

So its well understood by the few who can see that much of community of truthers and conspiracy No longer theory but reality, and its fore front is infact those put in place perpetrating the situation, and the number is growing. I too have experienced paranormal phenomenon and unlikely betrayal even from within family.

Certainly if there was an individual to watch for is the Vigilant Christian and many alike.
Many if not all signs are there that he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I think BibleFlockBox is also not someone to take lightly

Not only that but it's become common place on youtube to have comments censored
The one thing you can be assured is this. All will hide under the guise of Christianity.
As to blame it.

It was done in Soviet Communism, Hitler and the Nazi's, and countless of celebrities and people who hold the spot light claim to be Christian.

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/realizing-good-by-witnessing-evil.7998838/

I'm being persecuted

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well I have no clue where you read me say I don't believe in the devil. Oh yeah now I see where you got it from, you just assumed it and then assumed it was true. A bad habit indeed. Just because I don't believe in a physical hell doesn't mean I by default don't believe in the devil. It doesn't follow no hell then no devil. Also people can question my relationship with God all they want, but I myself personally know better than to make claims I couldn't possibly know.

Also no I do not go to church because I would not waste my time listening to a 1 hour sugar coated, watered down, over simplified, pep talk. Going to church does not mean someone is a good person, or is close to God.
. If there's no hell then how is the devil a threat. Just logically you can't mutually exclude the two. Even the world knows they are not separate, you see the devil in hell even on joke cartoons and shows and clips. Additionally, not every church has a sugar coated preacher that's an assumption on your part. I've been to many churches and I've been to some including my own that don't sugar code a thing. Lastly the Bible says forsake not the assembling of yourselves together and that the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church. He wouldn't say this if every preacher would be false and a sugar coated preacher. There is always a good church that's there to help you and preaches the truth you just have to look. Lastly the Bible tells us to be a part of the body of Christ not fly solo. Lastly though the church can help you man. You won't be all back and forth on certain subjects like hell for example in your Op you sound unsure in your posistion. Teaching helps with that

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟328,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
. If there's no hell then how is the devil a threat.

I don't follow this logic. Why would the devil no longer be a threat because there is no hell. His power is not based on hell. Hes a threat whether he gets completely annihilated in the second death or suffers eternal torment.

Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't follow this logic. Why would the devil no longer be a threat because there is no hell. His power is not based on hell. Hes a threat whether he gets completely annihilated in the second death or suffers eternal torment.
If you don't believe in hell or a second death then how is the devil a threat if his goal is to lead others to a second death as well. Unless you only believe in the lake of fire that the devil and sinners are relocated to after 1,000 years and not hell

Upvote 0