So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I could say oh I just had a hallucination and I wish that's what I thought then I could just write this off as nothing. I just think given the spiritual component involved if it was a hallucination it was amazing the timing of the sound,the image, the feeling, spiritual feeling all combined in one bundle of joy. It felt like some kind of test to be honest. Like whats funny about this is this happened the same day I posted that I wish some poster who was in the process of getting banned would try to curse me instead of the person he was trying to put a curse on. Heck of a coincidence if it is one that I experience this on the same day I make that bold statement it was as if God was saying okay lets see what you got son.
OK.

Reactions: Slytherina
Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟328,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Look I'm all for taking one for the team, but uh you just don't think when you say something like that it's going to actually happen that quickly. I still don't regret what I said because I'm not afraid of so called entities or evil spirits. I have learned to be fearless over the years, but this definitely wasn't what I was expecting.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just know that all I can think is maybe God is trying to show me that Hell is an actual place

If this is something you don't know for certain already, I'mLike, then most certainly it could be God trying to tell you something. I'd at least take the implications very seriously.

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟328,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If this is something you don't know for certain already, I'mLike, then most certainly it could be God trying to tell you something. I'd at least take the implications very seriously.

Well lets just say I'm more than open to the possibility now.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well lets just say I'm more than open to the possibility now.

Good. Satan does a very good job of covering it up, at least until people get there and there's nothing left they can do to escape.

God loves you, and in seeing you exactly as you are right now, I'mLike. Only He will call you out from this world if you would truly become a son of His love, and rid yourself of everything keeping you from abiding competely in It (His Spirit, that is).

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟328,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good. Satan does a very good job of covering it up, at least until people get there and there's nothing left they can do to escape.

God loves you, and in seeing you exactly as you are right now, I'mLike. Only He will call you out from this world if you would truly become a son of His love, and rid yourself of everything keeping you from abiding competely in It (His Spirit, that is).

Well like I said God and I are tight, like air tight, so I have full faith and trust in him that this experience will be for the better for my life in the long run.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I might need to post this in the ptsd forum instead. So anyways here's what happened. So I'm just chilling on the interwebz like I usually do late at night listening to my music when all of a sudden I heard something in my left ear that sounded like the pits of hell had just opened up and unleashed its fury in my ear. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life. It sounded like someone or something getting tortured in the worst possible kind of way. But all I know is this thing getting tortured whatever it was, most certainly was not human. It lasted i'd say a whole 2 seconds max but it felt like an eternity.

I don't even believe there is an actual place called hell but after what I experienced last night I'm sort of thinking of changing my view. It was just the most horrific sound you could possibly imagine. Just remembering it I see an image in my head that definitely is demonic(like some kind of demon in flames). If I wasn't so close with the Father and his son Jesus Christ and didn't know my power and authority over such things I might be like completely broken and torn apart right now. But when it happened I was like whatevz. Just apart of the usual christian experience:/

What we understand about the human mind is how it constructs and interprets patterns from missing or jumbled up lines of data. Our minds can construct a sentence from missing words like for example as follows.......

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Our perception is through the mind and not uniquely through the physical senses. How we construct and interpret images and audio is through our mind on a subliminal level of our consciousness, which requires familiarity of the forms, where it be written text, audio or visual images.

Your situation is not difficult to determine, that is, you presented a situation where you were meditating in your music and your conscious was subliminally bombarded by the 2 second blurb. This 2 second blurd was scary to you, but rest assured that you are responsible for constructing and interpreting it in your mind. It would not have been a physical audio that your physical senses picked up, but your mind constructed and interpreted it that way.

Could you repeat it, well the answer is no. This means that you had put yourself in a state of mind that opened a door beyond the five senses. This is what the occult do, in their state of mind to open the door to demonic influences, sometimes through drug abuse. It seems whether you knowingly or willingly done so or not, you inadvertently ventured into that state which brought your mind in synchronicity of the realm that exists beyond what is seen, what is heard, what is tasted, what is felt, what is smelt.

I warn you to remove yourself from this music and meditative state, that this could be an initial warning of your spirit protecting you by the fear that you experienced. That fear is your defence, therefore don't ignore it and start to fast and pray to Jesus to remove you from this direction.

I hope that I provided you with convincing and compelling reasoning to abandon the music and meditative state you enjoy going into. As Jesus said if your hand makes you sin therefore cut it off, meaning deny its use for the purpose it makes you to sin. In your case, you need to deny your ears and love of music and the meditative state and completely remove yourself from this situation, that you are responsible for getting yourself into.

• Winner
Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟328,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What we understand about the human mind is how it constructs and interprets patterns from missing or jumbled up lines of data. Our minds can construct a sentence from missing words like for example as follows.......

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Our perception is through the mind and not uniquely through the physical senses. How we construct and interpret images and audio is through our mind on a subliminal level of our consciousness, which requires familiarity of the forms, where it be written text, audio or visual images.

Your situation is not difficult to determine, that is, you presented a situation where you were meditating in your music and your conscious was subliminally bombarded by the 2 second blurb. This 2 second blurd was scary to you, but rest assured that you are responsible for constructing and interpreting it in your mind. It would not have been a physical audio that your physical senses picked up, but your mind constructed and interpreted it that way.

Could you repeat it, well the answer is no. This means that you had put yourself in a state of mind that opened a door beyond the five senses. This is what the occult do, in their state of mind to open the door to demonic influences, sometimes through drug abuse. It seems whether you knowingly or willingly done so or not, you inadvertently ventured into that state which brought your mind in synchronicity of the realm that exists beyond what is seen, what is heard, what is tasted, what is felt, what is smelt.

I warn you to remove yourself from this music and meditative state, that this could be an initial warning of your spirit protecting you by the fear that you experienced. That fear is your defence, therefore don't ignore it and start to fast and pray to Jesus to remove you from this direction.

I hope that I provided you with convincing and compelling reasoning to abandon the music and meditative state you enjoy going into. As Jesus said if your hand makes you sin therefore cut it off, meaning deny its use for the purpose it makes you to sin. In your case, you need to deny your ears and love of music and the meditative state and completely remove yourself from this situation, that you are responsible for getting yourself into.

Great i can't even listen to itunes anymore just great. While I do heed your warning, I can't live in fear. So if demons or whatever want some then they can bring it on.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I might need to post this in the ptsd forum instead. So anyways here's what happened. So I'm just chilling on the interwebz like I usually do late at night listening to my music when all of a sudden I heard something in my left ear that sounded like the pits of hell had just opened up and unleashed its fury in my ear. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life. It sounded like someone or something getting tortured in the worst possible kind of way. But all I know is this thing getting tortured whatever it was, most certainly was not human. It lasted i'd say a whole 2 seconds max but it felt like an eternity.

I don't even believe there is an actual place called hell but after what I experienced last night I'm sort of thinking of changing my view. It was just the most horrific sound you could possibly imagine. Just remembering it I see an image in my head that definitely is demonic(like some kind of demon in flames). If I wasn't so close with the Father and his son Jesus Christ and didn't know my power and authority over such things I might be like completely broken and torn apart right now. But when it happened I was like whatevz. Just apart of the usual christian experience:/
I have often heard that Jesus spoke more about hell than heaven. One that really knows Jesus, would soon grow to know His Word, and find out that there really is a place called hell. See Mark 9:43-48 to start.

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟328,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have often heard that Jesus spoke more about hell than heaven. One that really knows Jesus, would soon grow to know His Word, and find out that there really is a place called hell. See Mark 9:43-48 to start.

Nice now i'm getting questioned on whether I know Jesus or not this is excellent christian advice. Theres ways to interpret hell without taking it literal, that and trying to explain a place of eternal torment of old buddies from highschool while i'm in heaven enjoying myself seems impossible. Thats one of my biggest reasons for finding the literal interpretation for a literal place called hell unlikely, i believe more in the 2nd death spoken about in revelation than eternal suffering while we are in so called eternal paradise while people we know are getting tortured is hard to actually believe the God I know who is all loving would allow that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nice now i'm getting questioned on whether I know Jesus or not this is excellent christian advice. Theres ways to interpret hell without taking it literal, that and trying to explain a place of eternal torment of old buddies from highschool while i'm in heaven enjoying myself seems impossible. Thats one of my biggest reasons for finding the literal interpretation for a literal place called hell unlikely, i believe more in the 2nd death spoken about in revelation than eternal suffering while we are in so called eternal paradise while people we know are getting tortured is hard to actually believe the God I know who is all loving would allow that.

Good points, but God's Word in 1Co 15:51 says we will be changed. Isa 65:16,17; Rev 21:4 say the things of this old world will not come to mind. I agree with you. It would be hard to enjoy Heaven, knowing of loved ones in hell, unless God changed us, prepared us to be able to cope with this, or not think of hell. Your post has not caught God off guard. He prepared for this from eternity past. He knows what he is doing.

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟328,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good points, but God's Word in 1Co 15:51 says we will be changed. Isa 65:16,17; Rev 21:4 say the things of this old world will not come to mind. I agree with you. It would be hard to enjoy Heaven, knowing of loved ones in hell, unless God changed us, prepared us to be able to cope with this, or not think of hell. Your post has not caught God off guard. He prepared for this from eternity past. He knows what he is doing.

Is it possible the transformation is one in which we will not be phased by the screams of people getting the worst kind of torture imaginable? I would say we would definitely be able to handle it compared to our current state, but I still see nothing all loving about eternal human torture. Theres tough love then theres just cruelty, at least with tough love people can learn from their mistakes and do something about it. In eternal torment there is no learning, just the worst kind of pain one can endure that never ends.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Great i can't even listen to itunes anymore just great. While I do heed your warning, I can't live in fear. So if demons or whatever want some then they can bring it on.

Listen to prayers and songs that make you cry for your Lord. Popular culture songs are tuned in a way to open that doorway to people who go into the state of mind, which the occult design the music for. You have ventured of at the level, where music is now secondary to why you listen to it. Something is gravitating you to these tunes for the pleasure of that meditative state of mind experience. Judging by your response I gathered that the music is now become secondary to why you selectively listen to that particular music.

I hope that I provided you the information so that you can make an informed choice.

• Winner
Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟328,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Listen to prayers and songs that make you cry for your Lord. Popular culture songs are tuned in a way to open that doorway to people who go into the state of mind, which the occult design the music for. You have ventured of at the level, where music is now secondary to why you listen to it. Something is gravitating you to these tunes for the pleasure of that meditative state of mind experience. Judging by your response I gathered that the music is now become secondary to why you selectively listen to that particular music.

I hope that I provided you the information so that you can make an informed choice.

You are definitely making some huge assumptions about me that you are in no position to make. And they couldn't be more wrong. I rarely listen to secular music.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟328,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It can happen that people might listen to those voices from hell

If they are command voices sure, but this was just like a scream of someone in the worst agony possible, whatever it was it was in no position to get out a word let alone a command. This thing was getting tortured worse than anything I thought was possible.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
You are definitely making some huge assumptions about me that you are in no position to make. And they couldn't be more wrong. I rarely listen to secular music.

Ok then. I was just trying to help you because you asked remember!

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well like I said God and I are tight, like air tight, so I have full faith and trust in him that this experience will be for the better for my life in the long run.

That's good to hear, man. Good answer. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Auditory hallucinations are surprisingly common, even among people with no history of mental illness.

Once while simply relaxing, and for no reason I can determine, I suddenly had a whole chorus of monstrous, demon-like voices, clear as a bell, as real to me as anything I've ever heard, sing the first phrase of "Happy Birthday to You" right in my ear. It would have been terrifying, if not for the silliness of it.

Your experience is totally legitimate, and sounds upsetting and scary. I caution leaping to actual demons as the first explanation, though.

Do you believe angels and demons have voices?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

I use to have night terrors, that others said was horrible, they were even a little afraid, and kinda sounded like that I guess... They said like someone being terribly tormented or tortured...

But, they went away after awhile, I suspect yours will also...

Why would God show you or take you to hell for a certain period of time (and bring you back)...?

Upvote 0