Christian
✟32,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i really want to cry like a baby. I don't know where I stand with God anymore. I have basically fallen away. I felt betrayed and rejected by God. I should've fought this battle of unbeleif and sin. But I became lazy and tired of guilt and condemnation. I strayed away. It really isn't about my fate or anything anymore, it's more like "why" why did he create me if he knew my actions. I really don't find myself worthless other than making a living in a temporary world. But the thing is I can make a living and have a bright future but what is it worth when I don't have God? I want to cry. I just feel like he doesn't want me. It hurts it makes me angry. I can't imagine the disgust he has for me right now. I'm a horrible person a deceiver! And now it feels like I'm a child of perdition. I think it just hurts that I didn't get to be chosen as one of Gods. Man I really wish God loved me. But now I am damned I think! I never really did stand good with God I was a bad person on the inside. My motives were wrong eveything was wrong. Now I don't know who I am I don't know about my heart. I just call out and he's not there. There are 7 billion people in the world. I'm probably the last thing on his mind! Besides he wants those who are really after him. I wish I was thirst for him. He doesn't need me. I need him but I can't have him. I wish I died as a new born, because then I wouldn't have to have become entangled into the earth. But now I am the world and the world is me. And I wanna cry I want to cry for a very long time. I want to be alone, and school is starting again and I have sports but God will feel like that's the only thing I care about. I just don't understand why God chose me to be one of the damned.

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I am surprised that you don't know the basics of Justification by Faith. What I suggest is you get a copy of a commentary on Galatians because that book of the New Testament along with a good commentary will show you that your standing with God is quite different to what you think it is. Neil Anderson wrote a book called "The Bondage Breaker". You can Google and download it as a PDF file. In it there is a list of where you stand with Christ once you have accepted Him as Saviour. You will see things about yourself that you never knew and those things should bring a greater assurance in you.

If you have been taught by mentors that your Christianity is performance-based, then ditch them before they bring more depression and condemnation on you. These false teachers are just allowing the devil to put one condemnation bomb after another on you.

Once you accepted Christ, you are fully justified by God. This means that God has found you not guilty because Jesus has taken all your sin, shortcomings, and failures on the cross with Him and has replaced it with His righteousness in you. It is not dependent on how holy you are. Sanctification is a life-long developmental process. You will always feel that you are not making the standard. God sees you through the purity and righteousness of Christ. What you are doing right now is a greater sin. It is the sin of unbelief in that you are not trusting Jesus to be your complete Saviour and that through Him you are totally free from the guilt, shame, and punishment for all you past, present and future sins. The scripture says that even while we were yet sinners, Christ loved us and gave Himself for us. Another scripture says that it is by grace we are saved through faith and it is not of yourselves but is the gift of God.

Faith is deciding to believe on Jesus and trust Him. If you are trusting in your own level of holiness to be accepted of God, then you are still in the quicksand of unbelief. The scripture says the just shall live by faith, not by performance. So, you need to get your eyes off yourself and your shortcomings and failures, and on to Christ who will always be faithful and will never fail you. God is not a man that He should lie.

But these mentors and teachers who are making you believe that your salvation depends on your performance as a Christ are the liars and you should brush the dust of your feet and walk away from them.

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
None are good, not a single one of us. What that means is there are no perfect chrsitians who have perfect lives and do what God wants every second of every day. Not saying continue to feel how you are and what not. But saying we all have moments where maybe we have doubts or we back slide. Its part of the walk. Just get back on your feet and pray for forgiveness and strength and keep walking forward! As for thinking He doesn't care about you because you are one person out of billions, well theres this verse...

Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

If He cares about even the birds, even just one bird. Then He cares for even you! Even more than the birds or fish...etc.

Upvote 0

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you need to do is very simple: pray. Repent of all your sins, pour out all these fears, ask for the mercy of Lord Jesus Christ, ask for forgiveness and then when you have let all of it out including your doubts get back up off the floor (or bed whatever) knowing that you are forgiven, blessed and filled with the Holy Spirit. Fear of offending God is nice but you cannot offend God with these fears because He already knows your heart and you are His beloved child. We can pray for you (and of course we will) but you must pour your heart out to Jesus yourself, we cannot do that for you. Prayer is radical and prayer is what changes your heart.

• Friendly
Reactions: I'm_Sorry
Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
He loves you.

Repent of the sin and God will forgive you through His Son Jesus Christ.

Keep fighting.

Your thoughts are under attack.

God is more than capable of being in a full loving relationship with 7000 billion people.

He takes care of the whole earth, the fish in the oceans the creepy crawlies, the animals etc

Pray to Him and share this angst, tell Him you desire Him.

Regarding the temporality of now, see: Ecclesiastes 1

The world is passing and Christ Jesus is coming for His bride.

We have Hope :)

God bless you sister.

Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I don't know where I stand with God anymore. But the thing is I can make a living and have a bright future but what is it worth when I don't have God? I want to cry. I just feel like he doesn't want me. It hurts it makes me angry. I can't imagine the disgust he has for me right now. Man I really wish God loved me. I just call out and he's not there. I wish I was thirst for him. He doesn't need me. I need him but I can't have him. I just don't understand why God chose me to be one of the damned.

My dear sister, please listen to me.

You are not one of the damned.

Do you know why you are not one of the damned?

(1) You have godly sorrow -

Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret

(2) You want to thirst for God -

My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
When can I go and meet with God?

(3) You really wish that God loved you -

Power belongs to you, God,
and with you, Lord, is unfailing love.

(4) You know that you need God - Seek God and you will find Him

Jesus-Loves-You-Wallpaper-01.jpg 96c7118f9e0930af091e35d41f1c14--jesus precious.jpg 64454da0db3fec2c8d5d1a6474ca24a Jesus when I could not love myself.jpg
0f28e36f4c5e7a505db2c4f5b65aaa0--Jesus BEST.jpg

Upvote 0

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
We beat ourselves up over our failures and, in the process, pull away from God because we believe He tallies our defects and hangs His head in disappointment.

Most of us believe in God’s grace—in theory. But somehow we can’t seem to apply it in our daily lives.

We continue to see Him as a small-minded bookkeeper, tallying our failures and successes on a score sheet.

You know what, my dear sister? God gives us His grace, willingly, no matter what we’ve done.

Personally, this book REALLY helped me....The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
ragamuffin-gospel.jpg

Upvote 0

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
i really want to cry like a baby. I don't know where I stand with God anymore. I have basically fallen away. I felt betrayed and rejected by God. I should've fought this battle of unbeleif and sin. But I became lazy and tired of guilt and condemnation. I strayed away. It really isn't about my fate or anything anymore, it's more like "why" why did he create me if he knew my actions. I really don't find myself worthless other than making a living in a temporary world. But the thing is I can make a living and have a bright future but what is it worth when I don't have God? I want to cry. I just feel like he doesn't want me. It hurts it makes me angry. I can't imagine the disgust he has for me right now. I'm a horrible person a deceiver! And now it feels like I'm a child of perdition. I think it just hurts that I didn't get to be chosen as one of Gods. Man I really wish God loved me. But now I am damned I think! I never really did stand good with God I was a bad person on the inside. My motives were wrong eveything was wrong. Now I don't know who I am I don't know about my heart. I just call out and he's not there. There are 7 billion people in the world. I'm probably the last thing on his mind! Besides he wants those who are really after him. I wish I was thirst for him. He doesn't need me. I need him but I can't have him. I wish I died as a new born, because then I wouldn't have to have become entangled into the earth. But now I am the world and the world is me. And I wanna cry I want to cry for a very long time. I want to be alone, and school is starting again and I have sports but God will feel like that's the only thing I care about. I just don't understand why God chose me to be one of the damned.

People who are making you believe that your salvation depends on your performance are liars

Saved by Grace.jpg

Upvote 0

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
My dear sister,

The Bible reminds us of God’s love for us.

God LOVES you, my dear sister!!

God's love for YOU is obvious because God sent Jesus.

While we were still sinners, Christ died for us

Upvote 0

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Remember, Paul used to be an enemy of Christ. He persecuted Christians.

In Jesus Christ, Paul found God’s grace and His love.

“If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but gave Him up for us all – how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things?

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? . . . No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:31-32, 35-39).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jun 14, 2009
✟14,916.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
God loves us, because of who he is, because he is Love, and not because of who we are, what we do, or because we are very lovable. Why did he love us, before we were saved or born again – Ephessians 2:4,5, John 3:16

You are worth the blood of Jesus Christ – John 3:16

Love is looking for a relationship and fellowship, in order to express itself. Fellowship does not exist without love, because fellowship is the purpose of love.

Love your neighbour as yourself, has two parts. One is to not do evil to your neighbour. The other part is to do good to your neighbour.

God will not compromise his holiness and righteousness, only because he loves you, because for him to deal with you and discipline you, in holiness and righteousness is as important for him, as for loving you. It hirts God, when he is punishing you, and he does not want to punish you, but he has to, because his holiness and righteousness must be displayed in your life.

Loving God with all heart and mind and strenght, is like an drug addiction.

God's first wish is to love you, and his second wish, is to discipline you. He created you in order to love you, and not to discipline you. God does not want to send people, which he loves, to hell, but he has to, for the sake of his righteousness and holiness, and because people deny him. Mercy triumphs over judgement.

Conditional love says – 'If you scratch my back, I will scratch yours.'
Unconditional love says - 'I will scratch your back, even if you do not scratch my.'

God never gives you anything, in order to get back from you. That is his unconditional love.

Love never demands, but gives you free choice to obey it or not.

If somebody gives you a hug, you also have to open your arms, and give them a hug.

To trust in God is to trust in Love, because God is Love.

Trust God only. Love everybody. We are commanded to love people, and to trust God, not people.

If people know you or understand you, they will destroy you. If they do not know or understand you, they will call you names. Keep your mystery. TB Joshua

The purpose of life is love, and the purpose of love is to be shared.

We rise, by lifting others.

Psalm 16:3, 1 John 3:1, 4:10,16,19, Psalm 16:3, Psalm 145, John 3:16, 14:21,23, 16:27, 17:23,26, Psalm 103:8,11,13,17,18, Psalm 108:4, Psalm 63:3, Psalm 147, Psalm 52, Psalm 40:5, Psalm 25, Psalm 130, Ephesians 2:4-9, 3:14-19, 5:1, 6:23, Psalm 136, Psalm 73, Psalm 33, Psalm 62:12, Psalm 117:2, Psalm 119:76, Lamentations 3:22,23,25,31,32,33, Titus 3:4,5, Psalm 13, Psalm 32:10, Galatians 6:2, Psalm 94:19, Psalm 31:16,19,21, Psalm 32:10, Psalm 36:7, Psalm 119:124, Psalm 86, Psalm 119:64, Isaiah 54:10, Jeremiah 16:5, 29:11, 31:3,14, 32:41,42, 33:9,11

Upvote 0