Washington
✟688,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am in a lot of emotional pain right now. I can't imagine living in this world without my dad. I wanted him to see my graduate from college, but he may not be around, which is selfish on my part. But I feel like I can't help it. I can't imagine being alive without him in this world. It breaks my heart so much.

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I am in a lot of emotional pain right now. I can't imagine living in this world without my dad. I wanted him to see my graduate from college, but he may not be around, which is selfish on my part. But I feel like I can't help it. I can't imagine being alive without him in this world. It breaks my heart so much.

Hi brother

Can I ask, where is your dad?

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟688,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It’s not selfish. Wanting your dad to be ok and to always be here with you is very normal. Stay close to God. Use this time to draw near. Let Him give you strength.

Thank you

• Friendly
Reactions: LynnSmith
Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
My dad is at home. But he has lung cancer. He started his treatment today.

Well, I pray for him and I hope he can be there for you, if Not, I suggest bringing your graduation to him, like in a small party at his house get together.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟688,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Well, I pray for him and I hope he can be there for you, if Not, I suggest bringing your graduation to him, like in a small party at his house get together.

Thank you very much.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,092,720.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
"There is a time to grieve...." Now you are not grieving his death, but grieving over his illness and the thought that he might not be with you when you so want him to be. I pray that the Holy Spirit will get you through this time with strength and comfort and guidance.

Upvote 0

GraceTruthLove

Christian
Apr 26, 2014
✟35,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Lord, you know all about this pain. You are are our High Priest who can sympathize with every human grief and weakness. You walked this earth and, when you lived as a man of flesh, you experienced grief. You know what sadness and heartbreak is.

Dear Father, please be with Jesse right now. When he graduates, please assure him of his heavenly Father's presence, especially if his earthly dad cannot make it. Lord, please just be with him and his family during this hard time. Please bring healing and strength. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,018,142.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I lost my Mum and Dad within a year of each other, approx 15 years ago. It was EXTREMLEY sad and difficult.

Be assured that God will give you strength. Be strong. Trust in God. Whatever comes your way, know that God is with you.

God bless and protect you and give you strength in your heart and mind.

Upvote 0