I am getting married in 2 months...QUESTION!

A

AngelaDawn18

Hi my name is Angela Bisnette and I am getting married on August 14th. THis is going to seem like a very strange question...and I am sure that some of you will think that I am retarted or something....but what happens the wedding night. People keep making comments like....she is just excited about the wedding night....I don't understand...Someone....please tell me....PLEASE!!!! So that I might understand what they are trying to say.

Curiosity killed the cat,

Angela

Svt4Him

Legend
Site Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
Visit site
✟53,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
pegatha said:
Angela, are you pulling our legs? If your question is serious, then ask your mom to explain it to you. If your mom isn't available, ask your pastor's wife or some other married woman at your church. Or go to any Christian bookstore and ask for a good book on the subject.
I'll answer. It's a three letter word: NAP (highlight this area if you really want to know, but once you do, you can't go back). That's right, we all have a NAP (again highlight with your mouse) on our wedding night. Us married people aren't allowed to tell anyone, but since you're almost part of the club, I'll let you know now.

Upvote 0

Mr.Cheese

Legend
Apr 14, 2002
✟21,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ROFL!

Your wedding date is the day before our anniversary. How cool is that?

And yes. We can be serious on occasion too. Sometimes. But I don't think I can beat the bit about the NAP. Truthfully, by the time you get your wedding over and done with and you're home, in your room, or wherever, you'll be too tired to try...maybe.

Upvote 0

Svt4Him

Legend
Site Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
Visit site
✟53,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well, obviously you've been having sex:

AngelaDawn18 said:
Hello everyone. I have the forum topic in the parenting thread that is labeled: Pregnancy Question. I went to my first Dr. Apt. I found out my due date. It is July 20, 2004.

I just wanted to let you all know that everything is going well at this point. :clap: :wave:
I'm sorry about the loss:

IN April 2003 I was raped and became pregnant. I felt dirty, ashamed, worthless. Then, about two months after that I lost my baby. I have not let my pain show. I didn't want people to know that I was so upset.

That would mean you got pregnant in November, after losing your first child, and are planning on getting married one month after your baby is born? Anything else going on?

Upvote 0

jtroth

Aug 8, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
✟7,786.00
Faith
Christian
I to am a christian married woman and I would love to talk to you about anything that you may have questions for. Everyone thinks that you are to "do it" on your weddign night but really after the long very tiring day might even be stressfull (mine was at least that we got home afterwards had no money for a hotel room or honeymoon and we watched a movie then fell asleep in each others arms.) That you will just want ot go to sleep. Although we didn't wait till marriage(he was my first and only) I don't think that we would have done it any differant then the way we did. Although we have talked about wishing we would have waited till we were married But that is a differant topic. And Congrats on the weddign my 2yr anniversary is on Monday June 21st and lookign forward to it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums