sandpiper22

Oct 11, 2012
Richmond, California
✟9,305.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Because I'd like to develop my own style of evangelising. What is the best way to convince non-believers? Non-believers who are so depressed and looking for answers. We have a huge responsibility if we are to draw people to the faith. I happen to think Christ is the answer, even though my journey is fairly short so far. What am I going to say? My Christian apologetics is poor. What verses from the Bible are crucial? I guess I might try the following:
"I am the way the truth and the life." But how is that going to sound to an unbeliever? It might sound like white noise. Irrelevant to where they are at the time. What layman's language is suitable?
Personally I found "Jesus died for your sins" a guilt trip. It didnt work. So different verses for different people.
I think what appealed to me at the time of conversion was being able to hand my worries over to God. that was very attractive.

you're a Roman Catholic. Roman Catholics do not believe the Bible is the only source of rule and practice. Why should I waste time on you ? Do YOU believe the Bible is the ONLY book for faith ?

Upvote 0

jony770

Mar 2, 2014
✟7,701.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I didn't have time to browse through all of the given answers so this answer may have already been given, but as someone that has suffered from depression myself, I know how hopeless of a situation it can be. Depression and suicidal thoughts come when a person seems to have exhausted all worldly options in the quest to find meaning in their life, only to find that they still have an emptiness in their core than remains unfilled. It's at this point that I like what CS Lewis says: if we have a hunger within ourselves that nothing on Earth can fulfill, that hunger must be for something that is outside of this world. Although I was a believer, Christ meeting me where I was when I was at my lowest point was probably the greatest moment of peace that I have ever experienced in my entire life. I definitely recommend Mere Christianity by CS Lewis for more.

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
It's at this point that I like what CS Lewis says: if we have a hunger within ourselves that nothing on Earth can fulfill, that hunger must be for something that is outside of this world. Although I was a believer, Christ meeting me where I was when I was at my lowest point was probably the greatest moment of peace I have ever experienced in my entire life. I definitely recommend Mere Christianity by CS Lewis for more.
I'm reading it now. Half way through. Not bad.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I just don't see where we're called to give someone faith. Faith comes from God. We're called to share the Gospel, but God does the converting.

Matthew 10
11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, inquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence. 12 And when ye come into an house, salute it. 13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. 14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

1 Corinthians 3
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. 9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

Psalm 14
1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I would try to be a good listener to someone who is depressed and I would suggest that the person seek professional counseling. Caring friends are often a great help.

Reactions: Colter
Upvote 0

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
First, you must have spirit-led FAITH/BELIEF in God of the Bible...A SPIRIT.

Next, realize that God SPIRITUALLY CALLS/DRAWS all mankind to be saved, spiritually changed, born again from above. John 3 + Ephesians 2

John 6:44
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me DRAWS him;
and I will raise him up on the last day.

John 14:
6 Jesus said to him, (doubting Thomas)
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life;
no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Salvation is Man's spiritual CHOICE / DECISION. God/Jesus knocks. Man ACCEPTS OR REJECTS.

1 Chronicles 28:9
“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind;
for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts.
If you seek Him, He will let you find Him;
but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I (Jesus) stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

Matthew 7:7.[ Believers' Prayer and the Golden Rule ]
“Ask, and it will be given to you;
seek, and you will find;
knock, and it will be opened to you.
For everyone (Believers) who asks receives, and
he who seeks finds, and
to him who knocks it will be opened.

John 5:24 (all NASB)...(Jesus:)"Truly, truly, I say to you,
he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life,
and does not come into judgment, but "has passed" out of death into life.(NOW!)

1 John 3:14..We (believers) know that we "have passed" out of death into life..(NOW!)

Luke 7:50...And He said to the woman (CAUGHT IN SIN), "Your (SPIRIT-LED) faith "has" saved you; go in peace." (NOW!)

Ephesians 2: 4-5,8-10
4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy,
5 MADE US ALIVE with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions
—it is by grace (unmerited favor) you have been saved.
8 For by GRACE (God's love/mercy) you have been SAVED through FAITH;
and that (FAITH/BELIEF) not of yourselves,
it is the (spiritual) GIFT of God;
9 NOT as a result of (man's) WORKS, so that no one may boast.
10 For we are His workmanship,
created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

LOOK FOR: Save/Salvation in your Bible searches!

Learn about "substitutionary atonement"...What Jesus the Christ, the Divine Messiah, the God-Man did FOR you!

1 Peter 3:18
For Christ died FOR (ALL) sins once FOR ALL (MANKIND) (FOR ALL time),
the righteous (Jesus)
FOR the unrighteous (Mankind),
to bring you to God. (reconciliation / salvation)
He was put to death in the body(/Soul on the Cross)
but made alive by the Spirit, (resurrection, appearances, ascension)

Upvote 0

Oloche Moses Okwori

Feb 24, 2017
Abuja, Nigeria
✟11,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Everyone - pantheist, atheist, skeptic,
polytheist - has to answer these
questions: 'Where did I come from?
What is life's meaning? How do I
define right from wrong and what
happens to me when I die?' Those are
the fulcrum points of our existence.
Ravi Zacharias

Reactions: Colter
Upvote 0

LionHeart-IV

Jan 18, 2017
Kharkov, Ukraine
Visit site
✟1,643.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Imagine I am young and unhappy and looking for answers. I'm unemployed and cant find a girlfriend. I feel so depressed I have contemplated suicide. I am desperate. I want an answer asap, otherwise...??
Well As Christians we believe in what the Bible says as being the final authority. The Word of God speaks of a heaven and also of a place called hell. There is no mention of a staging area call "purgatory" in the Christian Bible. This means when a person dies they either go to heaven or straight down to hell, there is no second chance, you don't negotiate with God, its a done deal. Now hell isn't a social club for sinners, it is a place of eternal torment, the worst immaginable. So, you say you are an atheist. Well, the question is simple - what if you are wrong and there really is an afterlife, do you really want to take that risk? Isn't it better to make your peace with God, then carry on with your life with the inner peace and assurance that if you were to die today crossing the street, that you would immediately go to be with the Lord Jesus Christ and to a wonderful place called heaven? Why take the risk? Pray and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ today and He will forgive you your sins, then turn from your ways and follow Jesus, don't delay a moment longer.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Imagine I am young and unhappy and looking for answers. I'm unemployed and cant find a girlfriend. I feel so depressed I have contemplated suicide. I am desperate. I want an answer asap, otherwise...??
We can only speak the truth and then let the spirit do its own work. Remember, Jesus himself was unable to bring so many stubborn people, so we are unlikely to be any more effective.

* We are all sons and daughter of the living God, by faith way may realize this ennobling truth.

* It wasn't until I became so thoroughly dissatisfied with myself that I became willing to exchange my willfulness for the will of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

7climber

Heavenbound
Jan 18, 2012
N.Nevada (USA)
✟8,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Even though it is the Holy Spirit of God that draws people to Jesus Christ, al of us who are Christians
Because I'd like to develop my own style of evangelising. What is the best way to convince non-believers? Non-believers who are so depressed and looking for answers. We have a huge responsibility if we are to draw people to the faith. I happen to think Christ is the answer, even though my journey is fairly short so far. What am I going to say? My Christian apologetics is poor. What verses from the Bible are crucial? I guess I might try the following:
"I am the way the truth and the life." But how is that going to sound to an unbeliever? It might sound like white noise. Irrelevant to where they are at the time. What layman's language is suitable?
Personally I found "Jesus died for your sins" a guilt trip. It didnt work. So different verses for different people.
I think what appealed to me at the time of conversion was being able to hand my worries over to God. that was very attractive.

To be honest with you, I have a hard time with "cold-turkey" evangelizing.Especially with people I don't know.Now I can sing songs about my faith in Jesus and the life we have in Him, but to set and talk and begin a conversation...I have a really tough time.But I know that the Lord commanded us "go and preach the gospel to every creature" so I've been seriously thinking about taking that free online class by Greg Laurie about how to share our faith. That might be something that you can check out also.Hope this helps.God bless.

Upvote 0

rrobsr

Jan 9, 2017
Julian, CA
Visit site
✟26,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because I'd like to develop my own style of evangelising. What is the best way to convince non-believers? Non-believers who are so depressed and looking for answers. We have a huge responsibility if we are to draw people to the faith. I happen to think Christ is the answer, even though my journey is fairly short so far. What am I going to say? My Christian apologetics is poor. What verses from the Bible are crucial?

Just speak the word to them.

2 Corinthians 5:20

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
An ambassador simply speaks what his government tells him to speak. He is not responsible for a reply to that message. It's up to God to draw unbelievers to himself, not you.

John 12:32,

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
Personally, I speak the word to many people but very few hear me. But I don't let it bother me one bit because I know that speaking that word always results in profit. No amount of darkness can dispel light. Every word you speak from God's word makes the world a little brighter.

Isaiah 55:11,

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.​

Our job is super easy. And it's fun to speak the word as long as you don't worry about who hears.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
some might say that is debateable.
I have felt love from non-Christian believers. So that love comes from Jesus indirectly?

All life/emotions/awareness/comprehension/truthful reality flows/proceeds from God. So love, like all other good life that flows from Him is always from God, for us to use and increase in value through our deeds. Jesus tells us a parable about this - the parable about the talents - to demonstrate the point. (See Psalm 19 for example)

This means in effect that all good life that people do comes/proceeds from God in the first place (and goes back to God again after we are done with it,) and we people are freely allowed to have life in this and personify it and multiply it - have life in His good life - and get rewarded good life in return for producing more good life, or face God's punishments for perverting and hurting good life through our sinful decisions with good life - to love bad life for example will always cash life death and destruction in ourselves as well as around us for the bad life in us wreck the good life God sends us.

This is the reason why we can ultimately never boast about our good deeds because it was God who worked it in us and gave us the will to do something good with it, indeed the bible says that He predestined our good works, but are yet 100 percent responsible what we do with His good life in bad life for The Truth of our misdeeds bring that about not the goodness that is Him. For the biggest problem with His good life flowing to us is that we sinners turn His good life into bad life through the lies we believe and through the loveless voice of satan we we so often heed. (Revelation 17:18)

This is also the reason why we need to be born again - for His good life - our lives originally given by Him - is completely polluted by right and wrong mixing within us into the sinful life we live down here, while only pure unadulterated life can live forever as He does!

So the eating of the fruit of right and wrong - as the world and religion teaches us to do - mixing good life with bad life - will produce death and destruction in our lives, while eating the fruit of life - which is eating the Bread that Jesus gives us, namely His body to eat, and His blood to drink, washing us and rebuilding us perfect like Him through faith in the loving grace of God.

So no that unbelievers get good life from God is not debatable, that is really true! For God sends His rain upon the righteous as well as the unrighteous. However that the unrighteous abuse, exploit, pollute, squander, imprison, pervert, enslave and kill good life within their hearts and outside of themselves is where they stand judged and condemned. As each person who has squandered or killed good life in their hearts knows about. (Revelation 20:13)

The Truth Of The Matter.

Dear friends how could the truth not be the boss over our life,
Would the truth not know best how things have been within us?
Please no more bloody demands from the truth about this,
it's time to be frank about our not so truthful times!

Why would the truth always suffer death at our actions?
That piercing penalty to sustain our lives?
Why would good life suffer our bad life all the time?
it's not actually a sound idea to proceed like this.

Daily our untrue ways demand the truth to provide,
we compete and work to gain some kind of good in life.
Still could our bad life escape the truth of our actions?
Would the truth then be at fault when our sins murder us?

Though didn't The Truth turn death into an awesome plan?
Salvation if we freely surrender our bad life.
Not right becoming truthfully okay from now on,
needing Jesus to survive The Truth of the Matter!

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Jesus demonstrated and instructed how a path towards salvation is through much tribulation.

Pain and suffering for an Atheist is good medicine.

To the question of How?

Jesus will show you how to suffer for Him.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Pain and suffering is a natural progression towards sanctification for a Christian. The apostles faced it with much joy.....

40And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go. 41And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name. 42And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ. (Acts 5:49-42)

Many none believers who had been incarcerated, had by fate discovered the truth of the Lord. Many who were on their death bed of suicide, had by fate discovered the truth of the Lord.

One particular testimoney comes to mind, that of Ravi Zecharias amongst others. In particular EO and of Orthodox Christian saints were found to be counted worthy to suffer shame for his name, just like the apostles.

We see pain and suffering a natural part of Christianity, that comes hand in hand. I believe that pain and suffering burns away our pride and destroys the selfish self within us, so that we can truly come to appreciate Christ's sufferings for us.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Mar 8, 2017
NC
✟17,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
If someone identifies as an atheist it is important to know the difference between full on not believing that God exists, or that you just are not convinced that He exists or that there is anything except this world. Next you need to understand the difference between a religious Christianity and a Christianity based on faith. In truth, there is no power in religion. All that religion is, is the gathered aspects of the beliefs and practices that those who practice the religion adhere to. That is it. But Christianity based on faith is the actual power and meaning behind what actually is practiced and gives meaning to all that is loved and believed as truth in that faith.
If all that religion was is a certain lifestyle or practice, and called people to deny much of what they may enjoy because it is sinful, why would anyone ever want to do that? But through their faith and belief that when they deny what is sinful and wicked and adhere to and practice what Christ has called them to do, that they will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven, that is what gives meaning and desire to all who identify as Christians.
I know everything there is to know about depression. I was in what should have been a fatal car accident to me, that did actually claim the life of a close friend. It resulted in the amputation of both my legs to about 6 inches from my hips, the paralysis of my right arm, and a spinal chord injury. I have been bed ridden for almost 10 years. I have had nearly 80 surgeries, been on my death bed over 2 dozen times, and suffer immense amounts of pain every day because of my injuries. I also had contemplated suicide. But that all changed when 2 1/2 years after my wreck I was visited by 2 angels, and then began to hear to literal voice of God that could only be described as when a prophet in the bible would hear the voice of God. I continue to conversate with the Lord everyday. Since then I have helped countless people draw closer to the Lord and desire to be as happy and joyful as I am everyday even though I suffer greatly everyday and am bed ridden. All that I have been through and the testimony of the blessings of Christ, is God's gift to me so that I may bless others who see and meet me, so that they too may draw as close to the Lord as I am. My testimony also shows others that no matter what they are going through, there is someone who has suffered and dealt with worse, but has overcome it and made himself blameless in the very image of Christ.
By being what I call "exiled" from the world, I am no longer tempted each and every day by the sin of the world that you all would face every day of your lives while going to work, school, or anything else. I had just turned 17 when I was in my car wreck, and actually turn 27 tomorrow. June 10th is the 10 year aniversery of the car accident, which I give praise to the Lord for each and everyday. This gift from the Lord gives me the opportunity to tell others of the perfect blessings that can come from any situation that you may face. Though I was forced out of the world, if you choose to separate yourselves from it voluntarily and desire to draw closer to the Lord, you will gain the same blessings that I have received. Also it is important that you know that NO sin is acceptable to the Lord. Nobody who believes their life is "good enough" to enter the Kingdom will ever see it. How can what is imperfect enter into perfection. If your sacrifice "blameless and perfect life" is any less than that given by Jesus, you will never see Heaven. Jesus was perfect not simply because he is the son of God, but because he CHOSE not to sin. Sin is not an involuntary action, it must be chosen by the individual to be acted upon. So choose not to sin so that your life may be blameless as Yeshua chose to live his.
Be well and give thanks to the Lord for any situation and challenges you may face, because they are given so that you may overcome the world and draw closer to Him. I hope this was helpful.

• Informative
Reactions: Godlovesmetwo
Upvote 0
Mar 8, 2017
NC
✟17,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
car 1.jpeg
me mountain.jpeg

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Pain and suffering is a natural progression towards sanctification for a Christian. The apostles faced it with much joy.....

40And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go. 41And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name. 42And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ. (Acts 5:49-42)

Many none believers who had been incarcerated, had by fate discovered the truth of the Lord. Many who were on their death bed of suicide, had by fate discovered the truth of the Lord.

One particular testimoney comes to mind, that of Ravi Zecharias amongst others. In particular EO and of Orthodox Christian saints were found to be counted worthy to suffer shame for his name, just like the apostles.

We see pain and suffering a natural part of Christianity, that comes hand in hand. I believe that pain and suffering burns away our pride and destroys the selfish self within us, so that we can truly come to appreciate Christ's sufferings for us.

But not every Christian suffers and not every non-believer has a peaceful life. Good and bad things just happen to everyone with no particular inclination or bias.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Very True and not only that The Word teaches us that what we sow we shall harvest - so if we harvest darkness we need to check what we have been sowing - more...

Our Lord suffers the sins of the Whole World - even today He suffers us all - for He is our lives and hurts and dies our lies continually - so when we suffer in Christ then we are very close to The Father - for in im we touch His O(o)neness in S(s)pirit that is the amazing part. So just as Jesus excelled in righteous through suffering so will we!

However the Word is a two edge sword also within our hearts - Hebrews 4:12 - and He cuts two ways - the goat in us and the sheep in us both the righteous and the unrighteous shall meet His Sword.

For for the righteous The Word brings us our Eternal life as Peter explains in 1 Peter 1:23 but for the unrighteous (also in us,) He brings judgment and condemnation according to deed Revelation 20:13.

There is no escaping the Sword that comes out of Christ's mouth. So we best submit to Him, and find life in His truth, rather than have the ugly truth of our own deeds rob us of our good life and we end up facing the great desolation! For all those who have existence outside of Christ's loving truth face major desolation in their lives because of sin, even if people rob the poor and innocent all their lives to stay happy, God will repay them with greatest desolation in The End. For the truth of the lie ruling - has found his way into our holiest of holiest part of our temple - our heart - and rules us through our big I - in chains to that great prostitute called unfaithfulness - riding on that fiery dragon - our guilty conscience - the truth of our sinful deeds lives in us!

Everyone will meet the truth of the lie in their lives at one stage - it is inevitable - darkness repaying us for our deeds with and in darkness - satan's reward serving him - we end up in the pit (bottomless pit) he dug for us big time, let me assure you! It is then that we end up gnashing our teeth! It is then that we realise how much we need Christ to get our good life back.

It is down there that the Atheist/sinner dies and the person of faith in God's loving truth finds life. We best be well aware of that.

Isaiah 54:16
“See, it is I who created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its work. And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc;

• Informative
Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
But not every Christian suffers and not every non-believer has a peaceful life. Good and bad things just happen to everyone with no particular inclination or bias.

Not true friend. We are none the wiser, for who knows God's thoughts and God's ways. When the disciples....

asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?3Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him. (John 9:2-3)

Stereo types are not our call to make, for it is written.....

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord. 9“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, 11so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

The statement you made is ill informed and is in error. Only God knows the inner workings of man. We can only perceive what we are allowed to percieve. When we make a stereo type, do we look at all of humanity and throughout time, past, present and future?

No, because we can't. God however can and has been doing just that. So who are we to make stereo types.

Such stereo types include statements as follows.....

some might say that is debateable.
I have felt love from non-Christian believers. So that love comes from Jesus indirectly?

Don't be decieved brothers and sisters by these stereo types, for it is written that love is endowed to only the sheep of Jesus Christ, those faithful of His Church that the Father approves of.

Apostle James said.....

You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

The love that people recieve outside of the Church and bread of Christ, is the love from the world. This love according to apostolic writings is a false/fake/phony love, a love that has no basis in Jesus Christ, a love that is disloyal and unfaithful to Jesus Christ, a love that is far from the love of God, a love that is boastful and is at emnity to God where it is deemed a treasonous act. Apostle James wanted to convey that the love with this world is an act of treason, hence his rebuke....

You Adulterous generation!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.