USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The latest track with wind guidance from the National Hurricane Center has it coming up through Georgia as a Tropical Storm. It also shows part of SC in the wind field. Here is the link.

I'm saying prayers for all concerned and thank God that more have not been hurt or had their property damaged.

Faithfully,

Upvote 0

Senkaku

Shatter the Illusion
Aug 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Father, we come together as your children and ask you to rescue your people from this storm and that the ones who suffered loss will be repayed in double as job was, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The latest track with wind guidance from the National Hurricane Center has it coming up through Georgia as a Tropical Storm. It also shows part of SC in the wind field. Here is the link.

I'm saying prayers for all concerned and thank God that more have not been hurt or had their property damaged.

Faithfully,

Amen!! Praise God!!! Praying in agreement David.

Upvote 0

Jane Chai

The one who God loves
Nov 4, 2016
Singapore
✟22,005.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Thank you for the continued prayers everyone.

I will also continue to pray for all impacted by their hurricane. Hopefully it keeps weakening.

I hope all went well for you, JC!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've been offline because my computer is broke. This is my wife's that she so graciously let me use.

I am still praying for all concerned that have been in the paths of Irma and Harvey.

I also want to chime in on a prayer for protection from Hurricane Jose which some are saying may be headed toward NC.

Lord, the people who are hurt, homeless and traumatized from these hurricanes need your help. Please bless them and help them stay strong in the face of all of the problems they've faced lately. Please help them improve their lives, stay strong in their faith despite all the challenges they've had to it lately, and help them make homes for themselves. Please let all of us stay close to you and please hear the prayers of everyone whether thought or spoken. This has been life shattering for so many God so please help and protect them as they try to rebuild their homes and lives. I also ask that loved ones who worry about all affected from afar be blessed and comforted. All of this I ask in Jesus' name, Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I've been offline because my computer is broke. This is my wife's that she so graciously let me use.

I am still praying for all concerned that have been in the paths of Irma and Harvey.

I also want to chime in on a prayer for protection from Hurricane Jose which some are saying may be headed toward NC.

Lord, the people who are hurt, homeless and traumatized from these hurricanes need your help. Please bless them and help them stay strong in the face of all of the problems they've faced lately. Please help them improve their lives, stay strong in their faith despite all the challenges they've had to it lately, and help them make homes for themselves. Please let all of us stay close to you and please hear the prayers of everyone whether thought or spoken. This has been life shattering for so many God so please help and protect them as they try to rebuild their homes and lives. I also ask that loved ones who worry about all affected from afar be blessed and comforted. All of this I ask in Jesus' name, Amen.

Praying in agreement!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟901,672.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
We lost power about 1400 yesterday (2PM) and got in back around ten thus morning, Many in GA,however STILL do not have power.

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying for all in the path of this storm, for safety from it. Praying that power and any other needed utilities are restored for those without them. Praying for the pets that were left behind or separated from their owners, that they find a new home or are reunited with their owners. Praying for all the emergency workers that are helping those that could not get out and for the workers searching for the missing, that they have the strength to continue their work.

Upvote 0

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have enjoyed praying with all of you about this hurricane, people affected and especially our prayers for family and friends. I hope we do not lose touch afterwards.

What do you think about continuing a prayer thread on the forum? It will probably have to be approved by our Advisors and Admins but my hunch is that they will look favorably on it. Our praying together is IMO one of the most positive and most spiritual things we can do as followers of Jesus Christ.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am safe and sound from the hurricane. We had some roof damage and screen damage but otherwise I am very lucky on my structure. I am still without power. Today is my first day back at work and there is power here as of yesterday - but I am not working tomorrow or Friday, so checking in while I can if I don't get it back soon. Hopefully not much longer before power is restored at my house. Cell phone reception is still spotty too.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟901,672.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I read that 95% of GA power customers ( one of two major power companies in the state) will have their power back Sunday. I am not sure about the other 5%. Some have been out sense Sunday.

Upvote 0