Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Right now in my area we are hearing wind like there is no tomorrow (well not this second), but it has been and is expected to pick back up and could last for hours.

• Agree
Reactions: Tishri1
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well so far for the past couple of hours there has been very little wind ( you cannot hear it) and no rain here. This is north GA.

• Prayers
Reactions: Tishri1
Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
None
✟30,626.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Very few of my relatives in Florida are Christians. My brother in Miami thinks he's safe and is going to ride it out in his 2-story condo. He's 67 and has ruptured discs in his back. Poor guy.

I don't know where another brother and sister are. If they're homeless I hope they're in a shelter. I know they're in the Tampa area.

My brother in Miami is in his condo and feels safe because it is one of the buildings built after Hurricane Andrew.

I talked to my mother. I hope everyone at the nursing center will survive the expected surge.

I still don't know where my other brother and sister are.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟74,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Heavenly Father, we gather here today to thank you for your presence, which is stronger now than ever before. We thank you for blessing us with a country of such generous souls. Not only did people donate monetary gifts, food and other necessary supplies, but they purchased and donated pet supplies as well. It is truly amazing to see the things people are doing through you. God, we ask that you protect each and every person in the area affected by hurricane Irma. We ask that you heal the survivors of PTSD and other strains and wounds (both emotional and physical). We ask that you help those who lost people close to them. Father, help them to heal. Most importantly, Father, we ask that you turn the eyes of each and every person towards you in this devastating time. Thank you for all your work in this situation. In Jesus name we pray, :amen: .

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Dear Heavenly Father, we gather here today to thank you for your presence, which is stronger now than ever before. We thank you for blessing us with a country of such generous souls. Not only did people donate monetary gifts, food and other necessary supplies, but they purchased and donated pet supplies as well. It is truly amazing to see the things people are doing through you. God, we ask that you protect each and every person in the area affected by hurricane Irma. We ask that you heal the survivors of PTSD and other strains and wounds (both emotional and physical). We ask that you help those who lost people close to them. Father, help them to heal. Most importantly, Father, we ask that you turn the eyes of each and every person towards you in this devastating time. Thank you for all your work in this situation. In Jesus name we pray, :amen: .

AMEN. And I love your signature. I just witnessed via email to my brother in Miami. He brushed it off as usual. My siblings have hearts of stone because they rejected God decades ago. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟74,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
AMEN. And I love your signature. I just witnessed via email to my brother in Miami. He brushed it off as usual. My siblings have hearts of stone because they rejected God decades ago. :(

I am sorry to hear that :( I have family down there as well. They are only a few miles away from the edge of the area the storm covers. They are safe so far, but they are supposed to get the worst of it tomorrow.

As for your family, my cousin down there is the same way. He has thrown his life away to drugs and alcohol. He has so much potential. He could be so much greater. It is sad to see what has become of him. Oh, so sad.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I am sorry to hear that :( I have family down there as well. They are only a few miles away from the edge of the area the storm covers. They are safe so far, but they are supposed to get the worst of it tomorrow.

As for your family, my cousin down there is the same way. He has thrown his life away to drugs and alcohol. He has so much potential. He could be so much greater. It is sad to see what has become of him. Oh, so sad.

I'm glad your loved ones are safe. And I'm sorry about your cousin!

My three siblings in Florida use alcohol and drugs. They all have college degrees; one has his PHD. One has a master's degree. Cruelty from parents/step-parents, and siblings whether physical or verbal is so harmful and some people just go down the wrong road as a result.

Ephesians 4
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Upvote 0

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟74,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm glad your loved ones are safe. And I'm sorry about your cousin!

My three siblings in Florida use alcohol and drugs. They all have college degrees; one has his PHD. One has a master's degree. Cruelty from parents/step-parents, and siblings whether physical or verbal is so harmful and some people just go down the wrong road as a result.

Ephesians 4
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

I understand what you mean :) Thank you for sharing!

Upvote 0