Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
A big amen to this!!
At this writing, the storm has shifted toward the West, placing the East coast of Florida in a somewhat more favorable position than before. I think the best thing to pray for now would be that it would continue shifting to the West, and go through the Straits of Florida and out into the Gulf, and there disperse. For that to happen would take a series of miracles. Once a storm gets this big it can be self-healing.

DCT_SPECIAL24_1280x720.jpg

Or for maximum drama, it could just unwind itself and cease to be.

My prayer priorities is for a minimum of loss of life and limb and property. There are many who would lose much, and are without effective insurance. And secondly, that a miracle would be wrought that would show the nation that the Lord is watching and answers the prayers of His saints when they humble themselves.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
This verse comes to mind:

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah." ~Psalm 46:1-3

Praying.
Amen
Psalm 107 too!....
Ps 107:28-Ps 107:29 NIV Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress. He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Amen I stand in agreement: Father your mercy and great power are wonderful to save!
I offer this prayer.

Dear Lord,

This nation has been deeply tested of late, and You have proven Yourself faithful time and again. Your mercy has saved us, though the nation remains deeply divided.

Now we face another test, in the physical realm. Many families, many retirees without effective insurance, are in risk of losing all.

There are even those, who are enemies of all good, who are praying for maximum damage from this storm to afflict us.

I believe we remain in a season of mercy, and that You are calling Your church to rise up and walk in the authority of intercession to which it is called, that that mercy might be attained.

We are a sinful nation that has lost its way. We confess it, and ask Your forgiveness and Your cleansing help. As Your Blood-bought saints, we call out to You and appeal to Your boundless love: in anger, remember mercy.

Extend Your hand and work a miracle that will stun both nation and world, and prove to all that there is a God in heaven who hears prayer, whose delight is in the sons of man, and who waits for us to turn back to Him. Let Your promise of working all things for good begin to transform us, so that this nation would escape the spiritual stronghold that has gripped it for so long, and begin to come together and heal in righteousness, and become a witness to the saving Gospel of love.

Do this in such a way that Your name, and the name of your Son, Jesus, will be exalted over all. It is in that mighty name we pray, amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen
Psalm 107 too!....
Ps 107:28-Ps 107:29 NIV Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress. He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed.

Thank you! Amen!!

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I will pray. Dear Heavenly Father, I bind and rebuke this storm in Jesus Christ's Holy name, and command it to dissipate and cause it to still and claim peace in the waters for the rest of the year in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
AMEN!!!!!

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
So the people in Florida will be ok??
They were at first saying that it was going to hit as a cat V ( which is the highest cat of hurricane.) Now, they are saying it will make landfall as a still very strong and deadly Cat IV, but it is not as bad as a cat V.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for the continued prayers everyone.

I will also continue to pray for all impacted by their hurricane. Hopefully it keeps weakening.

Last edited:
Upvote 0