• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

How the Jerusalem Third Temple can assist in stabilization of the climate?

Discussion in 'The Kibitz Klub - JCC Fellowship Forum' started by DennisTate, May 15, 2019 at 7:54 PM.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+1,078
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Since a rebuilt Jerusalem Third Temple and / or an Ezekiel Temple Complex would require thousands and tens of thousands of cattle.........
    it is time to take a good look at how cattle and buffalo can play a role in putting atmospheric carbon dioxide into the soil.

Tony Lovell on Soil Carbon: Putting Carbon Back Where It Belongs – In the Earth (TEDx video)
    [​IMG] Craig Mackintosh November 10, 2012

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. nonaeroterraqueous

nonaeroterraqueous Nonexistent Member

+1,304
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    :doh:

3. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+1,078
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    OK..... I have to admit that the fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter 47 will be a more important reason..........

Ezekiel 47

7 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river werevery many trees on the one side and on the other.

8 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.