• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

How much of Matthew 24 is fulfilled (2)

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by LittleLambofJesus, Sep 14, 2013.

1. LittleLambofJesus

LittleLambofJesus PESKY DEVIL! GIT! l SAID GIT! Supporter

+27,723
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    First i have heard of it.........

2. LittleLambofJesus

+27,723
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    For those interested, the original OP can be found at this link:

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/how-much-of-matthew-24-is-fulfilled.7392923/

The question I want to ask those Christian here on GT is how much of Matthew 24 and the Olivet Discourse do you view a fulfilled.

I hope I gave the right options and I am really hoping to get some input on others here on it. Thank you and God bless

Matthew 24:3 Of sitting yet of Him upon the Mount of the Olives toward-came to Him the Disciples according to own saying "be telling to us when? shall these-things be and what? the Sign of the Thy ParousiaV <3952> and the together-finish/sun-teleiaV <4930> of the Age" [Daniel 12/Revelation 15:1]

3. LittleLambofJesus

+27,723
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Here is a thread on it:

https://www.christianforums.com/thr...moved-from-most-english-translations.7891097/
    MELLO (#3195) - The Dangerous Greek Word That Has Been Removed From Most English Translations