How many of ya'll from the colorado area?

EZRida4JC

May 3, 2008
✟327.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I live just north of Denver too! CO is a wonderful place and my church is great!!

I do pray you are OK:-

CBNNews.com - WINDSOR, Colo. - A large tornado tore through several northern Colorado towns on Thursday, flipping over tractor-trailers, ripping roofs off buildings and killing at least one person.

The Weld County coroner's office confirmed one person was killed in the storm, which struck about 50 miles north of Denver...

2nd C&P failed, but the storm moved NNW & emergency services are assessing the damage & injuries, etc

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/380282.aspx

http://christianforums.com/showthread.php?p=47066689#post47066689

Arfa Mo'

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sapphire Dragon

Truly Loved... as are you.
Sep 28, 2008
On a planet that needs healing.
Visit site
✟10,728.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Green
I hope everyone is alright from the fires! Praying for all those affected! If anyone here has been affected, please share and if anyone knows of a legitimate place to donate to, please let us know!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

BlueLioness

I live in Littleton, cO! What's up? Where do you live?:clap:

Littleton, Colorado - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's nice to see there are some peeps on here outside of Washington State.

I flew to Colorado several years ago. Went to Focus on the Family ( Focus on the Family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , Focus on the Family: Helping Families Thrive ) with my parents. It was an incredible experience -- one I'll never forget. Mom wanted to meet doctor james dobson ( James Dobson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) but he had retired so she didn't get to see him.

The Internet sources make your coordinates look like a ghost town, brother.

Upvote 0
B

BlueLioness

Upvote 0