How many of ya'll from the colorado area?

HaloRoundMyHead

Master Speed Reader
Mar 25, 2005
✟8,243.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Matsup said:
Hello Fellow Coloradians... I used to live in Colorado Springs but I just moved to Arvada up in Denver. I'm actually currently looking for a bible teaching church. Anyone have any suggestions?
Calvary chapel church in Aurora is broadcast on the radio every weekday from 5:00 p.m. til ??
I've been wanting to check out Co Springs myself..Moab etc etc.

Upvote 0

Matsup

Aug 1, 2005
Colorado
✟7,732.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bloomin' Pyro said:
Rocky Mountain Calvary Chapel, one of the churches I attend, is PHENOMENAL. It's in Colorado Springs, right off of Academy and Austin Bluffs.

Haha no flippin' way!!!!!!! Thats the church I attended when I lived in Colorado Springs. I might even know you? If you went to the Journey or Saturday night service. What a small world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

Bloomin' Pyro

alilsa said:
Hey, when do you start getting any snow in southern Colorado? Interested in taking a trip to Durango but was wondering when they start seeing any snow in the mountains there. Does ski season start there in November?

It depends on the year. A few years ago it snowed in June.

The weather here's a bit unpredictable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.