How Long Will It Take For The Sheeple(People) In America To Wake Up To Illusion And Farce OF The Two Party System In America?

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Well, that's...something.

The authors seem most upset about

I would also point out the inability to comprehend the word 'or'. Not to mention that this clarification is being used for a particular situation, rather than as a universal definition.

US CODE: Title 28,3002. Definitions [Nope]

As used in this chapter:

(15) “United States” means —
(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,560.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I would also point out the inability to comprehend the word 'or'. Not to mention that this clarification is being used for a particular situation, rather than as a universal definition.

US CODE: Title 28,3002. Definitions [Nope]

As used in this chapter:

(15) “United States” means —
(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.
This was my favorite part.

"Well, it means that Congress, under no constitutional authority to do so, created a separate form of government for the District of Columbia, which is a ten mile square parcel of land."

You think somebody who claims to love the Constitution so much would know Article 1 Section 8 gives Congress absolute power over DC.

Upvote 0

nightmares

Jul 20, 2023
London
✟16,915.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It’s as laughable as professional wrestling. The “right” and the “left”, they ACT(because great ACTORS are what they are) like diametrically opposed enemies on TV to fool the masses, but behind the scenes they are working hand in hand together to bring about the same corrupt and evil agenda of the Roman/Babylonian Beast(NWO).

You believe that you are living in a free democracy, and that you have sovereign constitutional rights.. and yet for the past 3 1/2 years corporations have been allowed by the government/state to issue mandates against many peoples’ wills. That is not a democracy or a “republic”(which is what America is originally supposed to be), but is straight up Fascism being exercised against Americans who yet still believe they are free and living in a democracy lol. But the fact is that the original organic American constitution was changed into a corporate entity in 1871. So that all the sovereign rights and freedom we the people have been made to believe that we have, are in actuality for the corporations. And every since then the right and left political system that has been set up by the elite oligarchs/corporations has “subtly”, like the serpent in the garden, been chipping away at our freedoms through various and numerous policies stretched out through time until we will eventually and literally be slaves in physical chains. “There is no greater slavery than people who believe that they are free, and yet, are slaves”. The only thing that we have left standing in their way for a full totalitarian take over.. is faith in our GOD JESUS CHRIST, and our right to have and carry guns. And you best believe that they are doing everything in their power to silence the voices of the One through censorship and the loss of freedom of speech, and get rid of the other, our right to own and carry guns.

2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Pro wrestling is far more entertaining than the fixed "rivalry" between the Democrat and Republican parties

• Haha
Reactions: WilliamK76
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
If that's how you interpret it, good for you. ;)

I don't happen to agree with you, however.

That's called "freedom of thought". It's something we used to have in this country, long ago.
Freedom of thought....

What a concept. I could not care less if you agree with me or not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You want to replace my AR-15 with a flintlock?
An originalist would say that's all the Constitution authorizes, based on the meanings of the words at the time.
Okay. I want to replace your smartphone and internet hookup with a quill and inkwell and a stack of parchment paper.
The Constitution places no limits on my right to data storage and retrieval.
Fair is fair. Either we all return to the late 18th century, or none of us do.
Nobody said life is fair.

Upvote 0

WilliamK76

“The truth shall make you free”
Oct 2, 2023
Va
✟2,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
This thread was moved from American Politics to Conspiracy Theories.
Of course corporate mandates of the you know what( the jabberdoodle) is a conspiracy theory and it never happened because we are living in a democracy as free sovereigns. “ Conspiracy theory” is the code word of cognitive dissonance because they can not handle the truth.

Upvote 0

nightmares

Jul 20, 2023
London
✟16,915.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Of course corporate mandates of the you know what( the jabberdoodle) is a conspiracy theory and it never happened because we are living in a democracy as free sovereigns. “ Conspiracy theory” is the code word of cognitive dissonance because they can not handle the truth.

What exactly would be gained from a "totalitarian takeover" that they don't already have

If you have the masses duped into being divided into two massive camps and you're making tons of money from that why throw it all away and risk a mass uprising against you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Could be Joe Bidens ministry of truth at work here , George Orwell wrote a book about it.

• Informative
Upvote 0

WilliamK76

Oct 2, 2023
Va
✟2,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Here we call it two wings of the same bird , the illusion of choice.
Exactly! Another way to look at, if our votes actually made a difference that could truly go against the agenda and turn things around for the betterment of the people.. they wouldn’t allow it.

Upvote 0

WilliamK76

Oct 2, 2023
Va
✟2,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
What exactly would be gained from a "totalitarian takeover" that they don't already have
They already have it psychologically.. but the outward manifestation of apparent physical tyranny will grow more and more obvious as time progresses as more and more people wake up and real rebellion against it ensues. Then they’ll have no other choice but to use greater measures of brutality to keep the resistance in check.

Upvote 0

nightmares

Jul 20, 2023
London
✟16,915.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
They already have it psychologically.. but the outward manifestation of apparent physical tyranny will grow more and more obvious as time progresses as more and more people wake up and real rebellion against it ensues. Then they’ll have no other choice but to use greater measures of brutality to keep the resistance in check.

Again, they have the money, power, vast estates, and the masses going along with a division between Republican and Democrat. None of the Democrat or Republican leaders are the type to throw all that away

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’m definitely on team Dr. Pepper. The 23 constitutional ingredients in DP are indeed chronic to the dome lmbo
I am on Keto, so it is going to have to be diet sugar-free something. I choose Caffeine Free Diet Coke. I guess the political parallel would be Libertarian. Don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff.

Last edited:
Upvote 0