How Long Will It Take For The Sheeple(People) In America To Wake Up To Illusion And Farce OF The Two Party System In America?

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Freedom of thought....

What a concept. I could not care less if you agree with me or not.
Perhaps not. But there are ravening hordes of Woke zombies out there who all demand that I agree with them.

They're out of luck, but they demand it. :)
An originalist would say that's all the Constitution authorizes, based on the meanings of the words at the time.
I guess I'm not an originalist. ;)
Nobody said life is fair.
That's good to know. Then you won't be surprised when somebody shows up to confiscate my flintlock and I open up on them with a .50-caliber M-2. ^_^

Reactions: WilliamK76
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've always been fascinated by people who think the apocalypse is in full swing, the Antichrist is taking over, and that they have to do everything they can to oppose it, even though the apocalypse is supposed to be a good thing for Christians. Y'know, so that they can have that 1000 year reign of Christ and everything. You'd think they'd be looking forward to that happening sooner rather than later.

My grandpa was like that. He was rather disappointed when he died, since he and all his friends were convinced the Antichrist had been in charge for a long time, and he thought it would all be over before his death. The apocalypse sure is taking its sweet time.
Yeah, you would think we Christians should just keep to spreading the gospel and otherwise let what we believe is inevitable happen as it happens.

The Apostle Paul apparently believed the quicker he got the gospel spread to the entire world, the quicker Jesus would return. Christians today, especially in America, seem to want to delay Jesus' return as long as possible.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course not. People have used the Bible to justify war as long as there were others to kill.

Well, what is your solution to end a two party system? What would you have to replace the current system?
Well, we have a solution: Just vote for third parties.

Third parties have come and gone since the early 1800s. Somehow, the US keeps falling back to just two parties. I honestly don't know what that's the case...why can't more parties thrive and survive as in other countries?

Even the two existing parties may fade away or completely change character, yet, the country always settles down to two parties. There can only be two. Is the US really the Sith?

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think you should be able to own as many flintlocks as you want.
The most fearsome weapon of the day was not the flintlock, but the warship...and private individuals were permitted by the Constitution to own warships.

• Wow
Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But biden laughed at Americans owning guns and said, anyone who opposed him would need F35s and Nukes to get him out of the seat of power.
The question is:

Would Private Gomer Pyle fire upon Sheriff Taylor, Deputy Fife, Floyd the barber, Otis Bass, and Earnest Campbell if they opposed him on the main street of Mayberry?

Could that "tank man" scene from Tiananmen Square happen in the US?

I'm not so sure it could. It didn't happen in the Philippines when Marcos ordered his army to fire upon civilians in Manilla (I was there at the time...it was an incredibly intriguing situation). The Philippine soldiers, instead, climbed out of their tanks and joined the People's Rebellion.

It didn't happen as the Soviet Union fell and the Red Army was ordered to fire upon civilians in Red Square. Instead, the Red Army said, "Nyet."

I'm not at all sure Private Gomer Pyle would pull that trigger, either.

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, we have a solution: Just vote for third parties.

Third parties have come and gone since the early 1800s. Somehow, the US keeps falling back to just two parties. I honestly don't know what that's the case...why can't more parties thrive and survive as in other countries?

Even the two existing parties may fade away or completely change character, yet, the country always settles down to two parties. There can only be two. Is the US really the Sith?
The winner-take-all system does not allow a third party to advance very often. If either party splits they are sure to lose so unlike a parliamentary system where if you get even 5% of the vote you will have some representation, the winner-take-all gives second place nothing.

• Informative
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Each of the original colonies was established a corporation from the beginning.
This is somehing Sovereign Citizens like to claim, and that group, imho, is nutty and delusional , to put it nicely. (no, not saying that of you)

There are you tube channels devoted to watching streams from courtrooms where those espousing that stuff lose their cases.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is somehing Sovereign Citizens like to claim, and that group, imho, is nutty and delusional , to put it nicely. (no, not saying that of you)

There are you tube channels devoted to watching streams from courtrooms where those espousing that stuff lose their cases.
Unlike most places in the world, America wasn't settled by Europeans as just a place that looked nice to live life. European settlement of America was a get-richer scheme from the beginning.

I'm not saying there is any current legal impact stemming from how the colonies were originally set up as for-profit entities (all for-profit except, arguably, Rhode Island, which was a bona fide corporation, but one actually owned by the settlers...something of a "mutual" corporation).

One factor I do think stemming from that for-profit origin, however, is what is known as the so-called "Protestant work ethic," which is actually more American than it is Protestant. I think that is a child of the for-profit original nature of the colonies, along with the "God helps those who help themselves" and "The business of America is business" ethics.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I know that a number of the 13 colonies had their start as Royal or British corporations. Since the Revolutionary War though, I wouldn't call them corporations. Sovereign citizens claim that because the states are corporations, they are not a legitimate government and therefore do not have jusridiction over those who declare themselves sovereign, so they don't get drivers licenses, or register their cars or buy car insurance, etc. They never win in court though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Doesn’t seem like His Father is opposed to it:
Exo 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
LOL. Nothing there says guns.

But if we are to believe your interpretation that the passage is specifically referencing guns (which it is not), then I want the Constitution to allow me the right to have a rocket launcher, because If I had a rocket launcher....

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
The only thing that we have left standing in their way for a full totalitarian take over.. is faith in our GOD JESUS CHRIST, and our right to have and carry guns.
And I have a rock that protects me from lion attack. It’s the ONLY thing that stops me from getting attacked by lions.

What’s that you say? How do I know it works? Well I’ve never been attacked by lions!

Checkmate, probably.

• Haha
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It’s as laughable as professional wrestling. The “right” and the “left”, they ACT(because great ACTORS are what they are) like diametrically opposed enemies on TV to fool the masses, but behind the scenes they are working hand in hand together to bring about the same corrupt and evil agenda of the Roman/Babylonian Beast(NWO).

You believe that you are living in a free democracy, and that you have sovereign constitutional rights.. and yet for the past 3 1/2 years corporations have been allowed by the government/state to issue mandates against many peoples’ wills. That is not a democracy or a “republic”(which is what America is originally supposed to be), but is straight up Fascism being exercised against Americans who yet still believe they are free and living in a democracy lol. But the fact is that the original organic American constitution was changed into a corporate entity in 1871. So that all the sovereign rights and freedom we the people have been made to believe that we have, are in actuality for the corporations. And every since then the right and left political system that has been set up by the elite oligarchs/corporations has “subtly”, like the serpent in the garden, been chipping away at our freedoms through various and numerous policies stretched out through time until we will eventually and literally be slaves in physical chains. “There is no greater slavery than people who believe that they are free, and yet, are slaves”. The only thing that we have left standing in their way for a full totalitarian take over.. is faith in our GOD JESUS CHRIST, and our right to have and carry guns. And you best believe that they are doing everything in their power to silence the voices of the One through censorship and the loss of freedom of speech, and get rid of the other, our right to own and carry guns.

2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Even if everyone woke up to it..... fat chance that your going to change it.

The elites are working hard to make the system a "one party" system that appears to be a two party system..

So.. good luck.

In the end.. you can end up with multiple parties, like Canada.. And then two parties form a coalition to keep the the third party from voting "non confidence"... which would initiate an election... which would cause the third party to win an overwheliming majority and the two other parties to lose their seats and end up with no pension.

Politics is a dirty game.

The people think that they are in charge... it's just not true.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Of course corporate mandates of the you know what( the jabberdoodle) is a conspiracy theory and it never happened because we are living in a democracy as free sovereigns. “ Conspiracy theory” is the code word of cognitive dissonance because they can not handle the truth.
When half of what you say is catch phrases and buzz words, that's not a good sign of critical thinking.
Pro wrestling is far more entertaining than the fixed "rivalry" between the Democrat and Republican parties
It's Democratic Party.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Could be Joe Bidens ministry of truth at work here , George Orwell wrote a book about it.
I always think it's telling when Conservatives shriek about efforts to combat disinformation.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The most fearsome weapon of the day was not the flintlock, but the warship...and private individuals were permitted by the Constitution to own warships.
I remember when Whiskey Rebellion broke out in western Pennsylvania and they used their warships to fight to oppressive government. :cool:

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's Democratic Party.
A misnomer if there ever was one. ^_^

I always think it's telling when Conservatives shriek about efforts to combat disinformation.
Hunter Biden: did he pull shady deals with the Chinese, or not? Which one is disinformation, and why?

January 6th: was it a (mostly) peaceful protest, or an armed insurrection bent on overthrowing the government? Which one is disinformation, and why?

Paper masks: did they actually prevent the spread of COVID-19, or not? Which one is disinformation, and why?
I remember when Whiskey Rebellion broke out in western Pennsylvania and they used their warships to fight to oppressive government. :cool:
You remember that, do you? :) Good Lord, there's somebody on this forum who's actually older than *I* am???

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A misnomer if there ever was one. ^_^
That certainly is an opinion. I'll give it the consideration it warrants.
Why would I interested in a Fox News opinion piece?

Oooo! I love playing these games.
Hunter Biden: did he pull shady deals with the Chinese, or not? Which one is disinformation, and why?
I haven't seen any evidence of "shady" deals with the Chinese. I also haven't seen any evidence that Hunter is an elected official.
January 6th: was it a (mostly) peaceful protest, or an armed insurrection bent on overthrowing the government? Which one is disinformation, and why?
Ah yes, "mostly peaceful". I love it when you folks use your totemized phrases. They're so clever.
There was a largely peaceful rally at the Mall. The group that went to the Capitol had A few thousand that battled with police (beating them with thin blue line flags), attacked the Capitol building and tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power and illegally install their Dear Leader after he lost the election.
Paper masks: did they actually prevent the spread of COVID-19, or not? Which one is disinformation, and why?
Blue surgical masks help prevent the spread of Covid. It was cloth masks that were much less efficacious than originally thought.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why would I interested in a Fox News opinion piece?
Probably for the same reason I'd be interested in anything coming from PMSNBC, the Clinton News Network, Communist Broadcasting Systems, the Washington Compost, or the New York Slimes. I don't find Fox to be inerrant, by any means, but at least they're not on the payroll of the DNC as their official propaganda arm, like all the others are. :)
Oooo! I love playing these games.
Do you? :) I'm happy I could provide you with some enjoyment.

I used to enjoy these debates, too, back when I thought there was any good that might come out of them. Of course, now that I've given up all hope, it's a lot easier, because when confronted with the more outlandish pseudo-realities presented by the Woke Left, I don't bother to try to counteract them; I just laugh and walk away.

I do dabble from time to time, which is what I'm doing here, but only because I find it amusing, on a rather tiresome surface level. :) But any more, I tend to get bored easily, so take your jollies while you can get them.
I haven't seen any evidence of "shady" deals with the Chinese. I also haven't seen any evidence that Hunter is an elected official.
Well, since you obviously trust the mainstream media, I'm quite sure you haven't seen any evidence of Hunter's Chinese deals, because Pravda and Izvestia refuse to report on such things.

And, of course, Hunter may not be an elected official....but there's all that cash being funneled from Hunter to "the Big Guy", who is. (Or at least, that's the line they're taking. I personally don't believe for one second he was actually elected---appointed is more like it; but that's a debate for another time, perhaps.)
Ah yes, "mostly peaceful". I love it when you folks use your totemized phrases. They're so clever.
"You folks"??? My dear boy, I'm using the language used by the Woke Media back when the Woke Mob was engaged in burning San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, and Minneapolis to the ground. They protested the violence inflicted on His Holiness, the Martyr St. George of Floyd by smashing windows, looting stores, blocking streets, beating citizens senseless in the streets, turning over police cars and setting them on fire---you know. All the things that were described as "mostly peaceful". It wasn't wasn't my totemized phrase; it was yours. ;)
There was a largely peaceful rally at the Mall. The group that went to the Capitol had A few thousand that battled with police (beating them with thin blue line flags), attacked the Capitol building and tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power and illegally install their Dear Leader after he lost the election.
Is that how ABC News spun it for you? ^_^

So, did they "attack" the Capitol Building before, or after the Capitol Police opened up the doors and invited them in?

proxy-image (4).jpg

I wonder why the DOJ didn't want all that footage to be released? ^_^
Blue surgical masks help prevent the spread of Covid. It was cloth masks that were much less efficacious than originally thought.
Uh-huh. And I could post upwards of ten articles right now that would tell you the exact opposite: that masks, of any type, do little to nothing to prevent the transfer of COVID-19. You would reject them, though, for the same reasons you reject anything coming from Fox News. It doesn't fit the lockstep narrative. :)

But that's okay. The Wuhan Flu is pretty much over with at this time, even though the CDC wants us to drink more Kool-Aid and mask up once again. ^_^

Anyhoo, I didn't just want to disappear and leave you without at least a response. :) I may be back, or I may not. Depends on my mood, and as I said, I pretty much gave up on the world some time back, so I only engage when I happen to feel puckish or amused. Heigh-ho!

Upvote 0