How Long Will It Take For The Sheeple(People) In America To Wake Up To Illusion And Farce OF The Two Party System In America?

WilliamK76

“The truth shall make you free”
Oct 2, 2023
Va
✟2,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
It’s as laughable as professional wrestling. The “right” and the “left”, they ACT(because great ACTORS are what they are) like diametrically opposed enemies on TV to fool the masses, but behind the scenes they are working hand in hand together to bring about the same corrupt and evil agenda of the Roman/Babylonian Beast(NWO).

You believe that you are living in a free democracy, and that you have sovereign constitutional rights.. and yet for the past 3 1/2 years corporations have been allowed by the government/state to issue mandates against many peoples’ wills. That is not a democracy or a “republic”(which is what America is originally supposed to be), but is straight up Fascism being exercised against Americans who yet still believe they are free and living in a democracy lol. But the fact is that the original organic American constitution was changed into a corporate entity in 1871. So that all the sovereign rights and freedom we the people have been made to believe that we have, are in actuality for the corporations. And every since then the right and left political system that has been set up by the elite oligarchs/corporations has “subtly”, like the serpent in the garden, been chipping away at our freedoms through various and numerous policies stretched out through time until we will eventually and literally be slaves in physical chains. “There is no greater slavery than people who believe that they are free, and yet, are slaves”. The only thing that we have left standing in their way for a full totalitarian take over.. is faith in our GOD JESUS CHRIST, and our right to have and carry guns. And you best believe that they are doing everything in their power to silence the voices of the One through censorship and the loss of freedom of speech, and get rid of the other, our right to own and carry guns.

2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Last edited:
Reactions: YorkieGal

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
I've always been fascinated by people who think the apocalypse is in full swing, the Antichrist is taking over, and that they have to do everything they can to oppose it, even though the apocalypse is supposed to be a good thing for Christians. Y'know, so that they can have that 1000 year reign of Christ and everything. You'd think they'd be looking forward to that happening sooner rather than later.

My grandpa was like that. He was rather disappointed when he died, since he and all his friends were convinced the Antichrist had been in charge for a long time, and he thought it would all be over before his death. The apocalypse sure is taking its sweet time.

Upvote 0

WilliamK76

Oct 2, 2023
Va
✟2,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, because I vividly remember the Bible passage where Jesus says humans have a right to have and carry guns....not.
So you are against the American constitution?

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

WilliamK76 said:
How Long Will It Take For The Sheeple(People) In America To Wake Up To Illusion And Farce OF The Two Party System In America?

I mean, Jesus literally called himself The Shepherd, so...

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
But biden laughed at Americans owning guns and said, anyone who opposed him would need F35s and Nukes to get him out of the seat of power.
The topic is not about Biden. Please refrain from derailing the thread.

Upvote 0

WilliamK76

Oct 2, 2023
Va
✟2,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I've always been fascinated by people who think the apocalypse is in full swing, the Antichrist is taking over, and that they have to do everything they can to oppose it, even though the apocalypse is supposed to be a good thing for Christians. Y'know, so that they can have that 1000 year reign of Christ and everything. You'd think they'd be looking forward to that happening sooner rather than later.

My grandpa was like that. He was rather disappointed when he died, since he and all his friends were convinced the Antichrist had been in charge for a long time, and he thought it would all be over before his death. The apocalypse sure is taking its sweet time.
I’m also fascinated by people who believe what ever they are spoon fed to believe through the mainstream media and their universities, and their local 5031C churches, and have no capacity to think for themselves and do their own independent research into what is truly going on.

Look it up, America was changed into a corporate entity in 1871. This is a fact. Have not corporations been issuing mandates for the past 3 nearly 4 years? That is also fact. It also sounds like your grandpa was a wise man who could see things but was a little off on the timing. I would have loved to be able to have talked with him :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
But the fact is that the original organic American constitution was changed into a corporate entity in 1871.

I don't think any constitutional amendments were passed in 1871. What do you have in mind?

Upvote 0

WilliamK76

Oct 2, 2023
Va
✟2,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, because I vividly remember the Bible passage where Jesus says humans have a right to have and carry guns....not.
Doesn’t seem like His Father is opposed to it:
Exo 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
I’m also fascinated by people who believe what ever they are spoon fed to believe through the mainstream media and their universities, and their local 5031C churches, and have no capacity to think for themselves and do their own independent research into what is truly going on.
I'd say you're projecting there. Some of us aren't so trusting to readily believe what's been passed onto us. You're presenting a false dichotomy.

Look it up, America was changed into a corporate entity in 1871. This is a fact. Have not corporations been issuing mandates for the past 3 nearly 4 years? That is also fact. It also sounds like your grandpa was a wise man who could see things but was a little off on the timing. I would have loved to be able to have talked with him :)
Yes, from the sound of it, the two of you would have gotten along together quite well.

Upvote 0

WilliamK76

Oct 2, 2023
Va
✟2,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WilliamK76

Oct 2, 2023
Va
✟2,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I'd say you're projecting there. Some of us aren't so trusting to readily believe what's been passed onto us. You're presenting a false dichotomy.
I didn’t say you as a direct personal attack, but people in general who do so.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Doesn’t seem like His Father is opposed to it:
Exo 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Of course not. People have used the Bible to justify war as long as there were others to kill.

Well, what is your solution to end a two party system? What would you have to replace the current system?

Upvote 0

B Griffin

Sep 4, 2011
Georgia
✟47,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
What interest does a person from Sweden have in the two party system and constitutional gun rights in the USA? And from a 10 day old account? Has the halmarks of propoganda.

Upvote 0

WilliamK76

Oct 2, 2023
Va
✟2,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I think you should be able to own as many flintlocks as you want.
I had to look up flintlock and see what that means lol. So it sounds like you agree that people should have the right to carry fire arms for safety against criminals, and tyrannical governments? I myself, don’t have any guns, but I do believe in peoples rights to have them according to the original constitution of our founding fathers.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,704.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm a city girl, but have always been told sheep are very stupid animals.

Americans who are so easily led by demagogues and propaganda are very sheep-like...but the answer is education.

Embrace the solution.

Upvote 0