up there
✟307,483.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Clarifying - I think new creations must as new creations in Jesus focus as it were on Jesus, or on the Father/ God's Kingdom.
If someone focus's on others , they are distracted from Jesus' leading and away from God's Kingdom, I think.
I get what you are saying but we are still amongst our fellow man and loving all as self is not restricted to in the Kingdom IMO. For instance, take the old Red Cross before it privatized. In wars of the last century it treated enemy and own alike, thus setting the example of the Kingdom. Yes the self serving ways of man can influence us and some are consumed by the weeds as the parable says, but if the contrast and choice between the ways of man and ways of God are clear it should be easy to pick out those who favour self interest and gain at the expense of others, versus those of the example i gave. All may stumble but allegiance should not change if they truly belong to the Kingdom.

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
New Jerusalem (destination)
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
I get what you are saying but we are still amongst our fellow man and loving all as self is not restricted to in the Kingdom IMO. For instance, take the old Red Cross before it privatized. In wars of the last century it treated enemy and own alike, thus setting the example of the Kingdom.
In this post and the one this is a reply to, I don't think you and I disagree.
I don't know enough about the Red Cross to know if it was actually of God or not previous to its being privatized. I did learn some years ago, (whether it was already changed , or the same, or what, I don't know) , that it is not "good in God's Sight" at least not as a business. He might still use it as He used Kings according to His Own Purpose, regardless if they served Him willingly or were pagans, of course.
The example , the life, the people of God's Kingdom already were doing , living, abiding in Jesus long before the wars or Red Cross started..... yes, including giving aid, a sandwich or shirt or glass of water to someone who needed it, even if they were enemies , (both personal and enemies of God) ....

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,483.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
ings according to His Own Purpose, regardless if they served Him willingly or were pagans, of course.
Good point. People often claim, good or bad, that God puts the leaders in power these days. I haven't seen any of his prophets proclaiming them since the OT. I disagree and say God uses the leaders people put in power, good or bad, for His own purposes. His will being done, not theirs like they would believe.

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Good point. People often claim, good or bad, that God puts the leaders in power these days. I haven't seen any of his prophets proclaiming them since the OT. I disagree and say God uses the leaders people put in power, good or bad, for His own purposes. His will being done, not theirs like they would believe.
Looking only to God's Word, God Says that God raises up and puts in place those who are in power, and He brings them down when He chooses, all in line with all Scripture pertaining to all things.
It has often been observed , even if not proven, that people's votes do not count or at least should not be relied upon nor trusted, as most people are opposed to God, and thus most people have, (by voting?) , permitted the vile things that the Untied States have done for over a century....
Other observers/ sites/ have shown or stated that if it wanted to , congress could have stopped child trafficking and abortion and pollution..... but since most is controlled by profit makers/ money/ power opposed to health and opposed to God,
what is to be expected !?

• Agree
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,483.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Just as with the procedures which are part of what was mentioned in the OP that could very well be the beginnings of what the Bible calls the end of days, but even some Christians are afraid to call it anything but a theory for fear of what man (not God) might think..

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You forget the same disease affects governments which makes then susceptible to manipulation by their handlers and financiers.

That is a must to keep people controlled and following the mandates.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,483.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That is a must to keep people controlled and following the mandates.
And since the Garden we have had those who think they should be in charge. The ultimate system of man will be purely selfish because that is who and what we are.

That is why it is called anti-Christ. Now why would CF and others classify anti-Christ behaviour as conspiracy theory?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,483.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,483.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The global World Economic Forum cry of Build Back Better used by all members can't wait to get their program of state/corporate union back on track. Someday people of the US may regret abandoning the evil they can see, for a future one they have yet to comprehend. It already seems too late for many others of us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
And since the Garden we have had those who think they should be in charge. The ultimate system of man will be purely selfish because that is who and what we are. That is why it is called anti-Christ.

We are getting small snippets, now. Even after living with God for a thousand years in a near perfect environment. satan can so easily deceive many to their destruction. The people with out God do not have a chance, and even many with God now will even struggle, as they put trust in man before God

My big question about all of this since March, is did governments send out infected people to help this spread.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,483.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My big question about all of this since March, is did governments send out infected people to help this spread.
It matters not. Viruses spread quite handily by themselves thanks to selfish or stupid people. That's why when they used to die it was called cleaning out the gene pool. This one seems to only snuff out those already with an existing condition so they may be victims, not the selfish and stupid perps. But there is definitely money to be saved in the long run, whether intentional or not and the Great Rest has started. See #70 The Biblical false saviour is on the way even if CF thinks it is a conspiracy theory.

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
They did not have to. Even without microscopic proof of the existence of the virus, they simply shuffled the studies and such and 'created' a whole worldwide scenario like hollywood would, for show, and on paper....

Using methods clearly outlined for the last few months, they could control the apparent increase and decrease without letting people know the truth at all. (and continue today to do so)

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,483.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For who ? What does "too late" mean here ?
The corporate/state run global government system is already firmly entrenched in the nations that all similarly proclaim Build Back Better, the rallying cry of the WEF.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
The corporate/state run global government system is already firmly entrenched in the nations that all similarly proclaim Build Back Better, the rallying cry of the WEF.

That has been expected for 2000 years -
if now is the time appointed by God, HALLELUYAH for all who are destined to eternal life - Jesus Return Quickly !
i.e. not "too late" for those abiding in Him.... no, not at all - we seek to hasten Jesus' Return ! (as written)

Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

Par5

Nov 5, 2017
LONDONDERRY
✟69,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Do you know how some people can remember so much today ?
(just did a quik search for examples - they came to view quickly)

>>
What is the maximum number of names a person can ...
www.sciencefocus.com › The Human Body
There's no known limit! If you ask a mnemonist or memory savant, they may remember thousands with no trouble, as well as lists of thousands of digits.
==========================================================
How to Never Forget a Name: The Science of Memory - Buffer
buffer.com › resources › how-to-never-forget-the-nam...

Sep 13, 2013 — How to Never Forget the Name of Someone You Know: The Science of Memory ... Having little need to remember anymore, it sometimes seems as if ... of cards in 60 minutes, memorize 1,000 random digits in 60 minutes, and ...

You missed the point. I was not asking how someone could remember things, I was asking how someone could know anything about an animal they had never set eyes on before and didn't even know it existed. Had Noah been to the southern hemisphere and Antarctica to see penguins, or to the South American continent to see the South American sloth, or to the Australian continent to see a kangaroo? I could go on. How would he have known what their dietary needs were? He would have been at a total loss seeing all these strange creatures approach the ark.
It is a great story but totally divorced from reality.

Upvote 0

Par5

Nov 5, 2017
LONDONDERRY
✟69,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I understand that any secular person can have wrong ways and motives . . . including my doctor, police officers I know, worldly family members.

But I do adapt to them, in order to share with them and see if there is any way God has me be good for them. But how they influence me, I pray about that.

There can be things which are for my good, even if their motives are not right.
My my, your doctor, the police officers you know, and your "worldly" family members, must take great comfort in knowing they have such a saintly person who is willing to tolerate them and adapt to their ways. Perish the thought that these people ever had the right motive for doing something.
What's it like way up there in the clouds?

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Lex Luthor works for the UN, who knew?
He's been the American president 3 different times in at least 3 different mediums: comics, animated TV and animated film. Not even kidding: comics was I believe No Man's Land, animated TV was a Justice League episode and animated film was the recent Superman Red Son.

I believe in Young Justice season 3 he was the UN Secretary General, so your joke actually kind of manifested in pop culture (though one could find major objections to his recent depictions in how he's conflated to a degree with Donald Trump, though that was part of his inspiration for the 80s reboot he got as a business mogul)

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
He very well could have known or identified a lot more animals/birds/etc than anyone today does or realizes ....
I thought that was Adam who supposedly named the animals if we're going on the literal narrative structure.

Upvote 0