New Jerusalem (destination)
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
There is little left to do now but get the people to willingly give up their freedoms
I saw a movie of the little school children in Germ - any when the hit was rising in power - they were required likewise to give up their freedoms, willingly, and verified it by wearing a mask//// oops... i mean giving the arm out salute.

i.e. already done. Society has been trained , not to do what is right.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
i.e. already done. Society has been trained , not to do what is right.
Yes you have seen the reversal lately where normal is now the enemy and they are out there rioting against anything that doesn't resemble their attention seeking identities. It's not PC to be normal any more. As the bible says in the end of days, good will be bad, and bad good.

• Agree
Reactions: Aaron_Bethlhm
Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Good.
From Adam thru to today, society and people in general got a lot worse.
Even in this last century , there were people with seeming miraculous or phenomenal memory and abilities.
The exceptions were and still are always by the Creator's Doing and Gift, not man's.
Except that's assuming Genesis is literal and I think that's a shrinking number of people that actually believe it and aren't just ignorant of scientific findings that suggest that the account is fundamentally impossible, from the two people populating the entire world to the ark, even up to the Egyptian captivity of seemingly hundreds of thousands of Hebrews when at best, Hebrews would've comprised a small number along with many other ethnicities and nationalities at the time.

Funny you say seeming miraculous, because it almost suggests you recognize that those things could just be a natural occurrence and don't require a supernatural agency to explain except in terms of incredulity.

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Waste of time. there is nothing there.. anywhere.

I think you mean you think there's nothing of substance, clearly there's stuff there, you just don't want to believe it because that would expose your cognitive dissonance, so you project

Then perhaps they should investigate instead of ignoring or passing opinions in the media on say so. It's not enough to say, oh there is nothing to report. Why aren't they questioning why there is nothing to report. When did they stop doing their job. We know politicians stopped long ago.

Politicians aren't the ones who investigate the virus, that's virologists, you aren't making sense at all here. And yes there is more to report, this is a novel strain by pretty much any stretch of what we see with viruses

So the trillions to be made via the epidemic is the acceptable cost for 1.4 million lives and counting with no one being help accountable.

Epidemic is a different descriptor, learn what they mean before you spout nonsense and embarrass yourself further.

And no, I didn't comment about profit, nor would I say that we need to make exorbitant profit on this anyway, this is about public health, pharmaceuticals should not be bleeding us dry under the auspices that we should be grateful they're giving it to us at all

No if you actually listen to the event, two main topics were bolstering funding with the credibility the movement that promoted pandemic responses would have after a pandemic, and how to 'flood' the world with fear and controlled info in order to panic the public into willingly hand over trillions of taxpayer money. This is public info, not some backroom secret meeting. The WEF is probably the biggest movement/organization in the world today.

Methinks you're reading stuff into this that isn't actually there, particularly the notions of fear rather than awareness about the danger, which is not the same thing as mere fear, which is hypervigilant paranoia, a dangerous mindset

And maybe if you don't exaggerate or hyperbolize, I could take you seriously, but you're engaging in Trump levels of puffing up something as more than it is, the making a mountain of a molehill expression

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Yes you have seen the reversal lately where normal is now the enemy and they are out there rioting against anything that doesn't resemble their attention seeking identities. It's not PC to be normal any more. As the bible says in the end of days, good will be bad, and bad good.
As if you get to determine what normal is, it's necessarily a relative phenomenon in how it shifts with the times as we gain more understanding or perspective

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politicians aren't the ones who investigate the virus, that's virologists, you aren't making sense at all here. And yes there is more to report, this is a novel strain by pretty much any stretch of what we see with viruses
No I said politicians had stopped doing their job long ago and now the media and FBI were doing the same. Sorry for the late night jumble. But yes waiting for any mention of how a US funded lab was working on such a creation, let alone how it got out. My bet is it will be purposely forgotten.

nor would I say that we need to make exorbitant profit on this anyway, this is about public health, pharmaceuticals should not be bleeding us dry
The cost of the Brit vaccine will be $3 and the Pfizer/Moderna $30-40.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Methinks you're reading stuff into this that isn't actually there, particularly the notions of fear rather than awareness about the danger, which is not the same thing as mere fear, which is hypervigilant paranoia, a dangerous mindset
Sorry the daily rising numbers, the images on tv and the curve drama along with hospitals suffering were meant to inform. After about 11 months people are content to hear there is a pandemic and none are clamouring for a vaccine or wanting some system put in place where this won't happen again that they would willingly allow their governments to contribute to. Got it, thanks.

It all goes back to what the WEF said in the OP, that a pandemic would fill the coffers and give them credibility. Mission accomplished whether you want to see it that way or not..

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As if you get to determine what normal is, it's necessarily a relative phenomenon in how it shifts with the times as we gain more understanding or perspective
Oh what society calls normal or moral behaviour has been around a long long time. It has nothing to do wit right or left. It is universal. The examples of what we are seeing seeking to destroy normal over the last year because they think they have a large voice thanks to media and the internet are nothing more than an angry insecure rash lashing out in any way they know how. Perhaps they realize their little world is not as big a movement as they have been lead to believe and are desperate to prove otherwise OR they are just delusional. It's one thing for eternal minorities to expect right, but another thing entirely to not act responsibly. Just because someone is given an inch they should demand the whole world go their mile.

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
No I said politicians had stopped doing their job long ago and now the media and FBI were doing the same. Sorry for the late night jumble. But yes waiting for any mention of how a US funded lab was working on such a creation, let alone how it got out. My bet is it will be purposely forgotten.

A creation of the virus or a vaccine? That has a VERY distinct line of thought between the two answers, because one is thoroughly debunked and the other is more a problem of American corporations not caring to put money into jobs here when they can have them cheaper overseas

The cost of the Brit vaccine will be $3 and the Pfizer/Moderna $30-40.

That's not guaranteed, especially given by the time it'll be available to the public we might have some bipartisan agreement that could fund the vaccine so it isn't essentially favoring the affluent and kicking the poor to the curb. Or does the GOP not care about the people, I wonder and instead prefers to engage in their pet projects like a judge that could've waited to get put on the Supreme Court while people are still struggling with job loss, etc, no stimulus package in sight after the 1st that was roughly in the summer

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Oh what society calls normal or moral behaviour has been around a long long time. It has nothing to do wit right or left. It is universal. The examples of what we are seeing seeking to destroy normal over the last year because they think they have a large voice thanks to media and the internet are nothing more than an angry insecure rash lashing out in any way they know how. Perhaps they realize their little world is not as big a movement as they have been lead to believe and are desperate to prove otherwise OR they are just delusional. It's one thing for eternal minorities to expect right, but another thing entirely to not act responsibly. Just because someone is given an inch they should demand the whole world go their mile.

I never made it a partisan thing

Normal cannot be destroyed, it's in flux, what was normal 100 years ago will necessarily change in 50 years to something else, you're grasping at the reflection of the moon and thinking it's real

No one is claiming that beyond the cherry picking you want to generalize the whole group based on.

People are angry, that doesn't make their responses always rational, but ignoring their feelings based on dismissing the effect because "things will be better in heaven" would be reprehensibly inhuman and callous of you, if that is remotely your line of thought here, like you're just waiting for the endtimes so you can be with Jesus and watch everyone suffer for 7 years. Unless of course you have some other view in regards to that eschatology, which wouldn't shock me, it's as fragmented as an insect family tree.

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Sorry the daily rising numbers, the images on tv and the curve drama along with hospitals suffering were meant to inform. After about 11 months people are content to hear there is a pandemic and none are clamouring for a vaccine or wanting some system put in place where this won't happen again that they would willingly allow their governments to contribute to. Got it, thanks.

It all goes back to what the WEF said in the OP, that a pandemic would fill the coffers and give them credibility. Mission accomplished whether you want to see it that way or not..

We knew there was a pandemic once it, by definition, spread to all major corners of the world, that's what the word means as a noun and adjective

Nice sarcasm, I didn't claim anything like that

You can see it that way, but you're making a mere inferential correlation, not actually demonstrating that this was planned in any sense or that the end goal is as sinister as you're making it out to be, when it's simpler and more accurate to apply Hanlon's razor rather than looking for cabalistic evil in any plan that seems threatening to you based on an anti humanist notion that we are innately evil and can do no real good of our own volition.

Oh, but correct me if I'm wrong and enlighten me, because you've been so articulate thus far.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A creation of the virus or a vaccine? That has a VERY distinct line of thought
Nothing has been debunked about the fact the US was funding the Wuhan lab long before the virus got loose. The NIH was funding studies there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We knew there was a pandemic once it, by definition, spread to all major corners of the world, that's what the word means as a noun and adjective
Yet 24 hours a day we were bombarded with fear inducing propaganda to insure people didn't take this lightly. Of what purpose would a pandemic be good for to those seeking funding and legitimacy if people shrugged it off.. You sure you don't work for the media or the WEF with this denial? :)
You can see it that way, but you're making a mere inferential correlation, not actually demonstrating that this was planned in any sense or that the end goal is as sinister as you're making it out to be
I'm not making anything out to be anything. I merely showed the players, and by their own words that the goal was to raise funds and gain legitimacy in order to be taken seriously. Their words not mine. It's in the recording of the meeting and on their website. Take it up with them if you don't believe them,.

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Except that's assuming Genesis is literal and I think that's a shrinking number of people that actually believe it and aren't just ignorant of scientific findings that suggest that the account is fundamentally impossible
The world's views, purposes, plans, schemes and deceptions are indeed overwhelming and deceiving all but the elect or whomsoever God Grants Wisdom to.

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Yet 24 hours a day we were bombarded with fear inducing propaganda to insure people didn't take this lightly.
Referring to this only, Jesus told/ warned us and the disciples ahead of time so that our joy in Him would not be diminished, but we can and do and ought to remain continually full of joy and peace and right-ness (or righteousness).

I.e. we are not at all afraid of the world's scare mongering, by the oppressors or by the enemies or by the 'friendlies' ?? (ones people trust who should not be trusted) ...
Oh, we do not take it 'lightly' since souls are being destroyed, but our view is God's View, from God's Appraisal and God's Word and God's Spirit as we abide daily in union in Jesus.

• Agree
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Nothing has been debunked about the fact the US was funding the Wuhan lab long before the virus got loose. The NIH was funding studies there.
Again, you haven't actually brought any proof, you're just throwing out wild accusations of conspiracy based on incomplete information: labs can study viruses and even manufacture some in a controlled environment, but I'm pretty sure no one has remotely concluded this is such a virus, because it's zoonotic in nature, not something that was originally human and mutated in a way that would become this dangerous, especially not artificially as you appear to claim

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I was speak of Britain, not the US
Your point? The infrastructure and such are different, it doesn't mean there isn't still issues, but sounds more like bragging, even though I swear you're neither in UK or US

Upvote 0