New Jerusalem (destination)
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Perhaps because we were warned to see this global entity arising so we sit back and watch the show. It won't be long before these global movements combine under one leadership.
Hindsight's twenty-twenty sometimes.
What became the world's largest monopoly immediately after wwii?
What is Babylon combined under ? (since even before Christ? ) ....

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
There was no vaccine for rain but I guess it was more of an environmental issue
:) cute joke ?

Maybe what you're thinking of is "faith" ? Those , everyone , who had faith and at least got in the ARK were saved. Everyone who did not get in the ARK died. For that matter, everyone who did get in the ARK died also, albeit later.....

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
All of this is verifiable by going to the websites of the below mentioned.

Well, it's certainly true all of the misinformation you posted can be debunked.

The National Academy of Medicine is a foundation created by other foundations

No, it isn't.

About the NAM - National Academy of Medicine
National Academy of Medicine - Wikipedia

which once got funding from the US govt now gets funded privately from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Trust, the World Economic Forum, the Rockefeller Foundation, the US agency for International Development USAID to name a few.

That's not true either.

https://nam.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/NAM-Annual-Report-2019.pdf

It is overseen by members pf the funding organizations

and that's 0 for 3.
About the NAM - National Academy of Medicine (leadership tab)

So much falsehood in one post.

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Bubblegum cards. Nothing until now has occurred as a global entity.
Keep seeking the Truth. It is named in Scripture a few times..... and even perhaps a few different ways .....
If you mean the observable, one world government, that's .... well, inescapable and certain already, ever since God said so. And thus even the Apostles in Scripture saw it.... by faith, a gift from God.

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Perhaps because we were warned to see this global entity arising so we sit back and watch the show. It won't be long before these global movements combine under one leadership.
Looked at this post again..... remember that we can "sit back and watch" as a thousand on one side and ten thousand on the other side fall, and it does not come near us ?
God's Word to those who have faith in Him - never (apparently) indicating that we can save or should try to save those who fall on the right and on the left ? (the ones destined for destruction)....
Still, some may be saved by God's Grace through faith, and that not of themselves , it is a gift of God (as He Pleases and shows all through His Word and all through history) ....

Upvote 0

SigurdReginson

Aug 4, 2020
PNW
✟45,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
My condolences. I lost an aunt last week. No doubt the virus is real even if it only seems to put to rest those on relatively borrowed time through one condition or another. You may have better insight within the walls of medicine.

Cousin Ricky led a very hard life.

When he was a teenager, he was in exelerated classes and his future was looking bright, but he got into an accident and lost control of his body. He was still as sharp as ever, but his body wouldn't respond the way he wanted it to. It was almost impossible for him to communicate, but he was able to through his caretaker, my great uncle Marty (he passed last year).

He was only in his 50s when he died of covid, so he had time left; but his body wasn't equipped to fight it.

At least his suffering is over, but life has been especially unfair to him.

As for my hospital insights, I'm only dietary, but I am right by the ER so I do get to see a lot of interesting things. They put all the covid patients on the 3rd floor, though. Thankfully this outbreak isn't as bad as the last; we learned a lot from the first time, and the union has been holding the hospital accountable (we have a safety committee now, which I will be joining, hopefully).

The outbreak happened entirely due to incompetence on behalf of the hospital, though; that and greed. They tried to cut corners, put people at risk, and then people got sick and died. This is what happens when health becomes a business, I guess. o_O

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
They tried to cut corners, put people at risk, and then people got sick and died. This is what happens when health becomes a business, I guess.
Yes. (confirmed first in and from Scripture, then from everyone's experiences since it became a "business" for profit instead of truth)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,640.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Reaching the 'Sustainable Development Goals' of 2030

I assume you mean the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, i.e.

"The Sustainable Development Goals are the blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. They address the global challenges we face, including poverty, inequality, climate change, environmental degradation, peace and justice."
Take Action for the Sustainable Development Goals – United Nations Sustainable Development
Is this a problem?

OB

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,640.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
There is a conspiracy?

When someone writes half a page in Large Font darkly describing a spider's web of interconnected relationships with loads of innuendo and leading questions, there is always a conspiracy afoot.

Besides, your last para effectively screamed conspiracy to do something undefined but obviously malevolent.
So what has been the result of the pandemic so far? Have the players of Event 201 'flooded' the world with their narrative? Has the world decided to give them billions of dollars of taxpayer's money just like they hoped for through a crisis? It worked with global warming so why not health? They don't even have to produce weapons for profit like the increasingly obsolete military-industrial complex once did/still does. All they had to do was control the narrative and manage the fear factor.

OB

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I assume you mean the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, i.e.

"The Sustainable Development Goals are the blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. They address the global challenges we face, including poverty, inequality, climate change, environmental degradation, peace and justice."
Take Action for the Sustainable Development Goals – United Nations Sustainable Development
Is this a problem?

OB
Apparently they think this is like a supervillain's plan and it just seems nice on the surface, but it's actually something sinister that will cull 25% of the population. Don't want to spoil any series, but I can think of several examples from DC comics related stuff

Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,640.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
This world of self delusion will get what it deserves soon enough

Don't be so hard on yourself. You'll probably get little more than a good talking to for making up silly stories. ;)

OB

• Agree
Reactions: muichimotsu
Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,640.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Apparently they think this is like a supervillain's plan and it just seems nice on the surface, but it's actually something sinister that will cull 25% of the population. Don't want to spoil any series, but I can think of several examples from DC comics related stuff

PT Barnum said "There's one born every minute".

On CF the birth rate is much, much higher.

OB

• Haha
Reactions: Tanj
Upvote 0