United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
No but we have had a summer of people being mocked and ridiculed for being so
For not wearing masks during a point where we shouldn't have become complacent? Yeah, they're rightly mocked for being selfish and condescending, among other traits of people deluded by a man that thinks as long as he speaks confidently, he can lie through his teeth and his cult will believe him

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
The world's views, purposes, plans, schemes and deceptions are indeed overwhelming and deceiving all but the elect or whomsoever God Grants Wisdom to.
Ah, that's cute, you buy into election when that basically removes any sense of actual freedom or autonomy from the whole equation and means you'd have to subscribe to fatalism. So why even engage with me if you cannot even be sure you're elect, let alone me or others? It's all God's will in the end with that view, so human efforts are dust in the wind

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Yet 24 hours a day we were bombarded with fear inducing propaganda to insure people didn't take this lightly. Of what purpose would a pandemic be good for to those seeking funding and legitimacy if people shrugged it off.. You sure you don't work for the media or the WEF with this denial? :)

Neither, I've been out of work most of the pandemic as it is, had some temp work, so I'm not unaware of protocols in place for an area nearby that has seemingly kept things pretty safe, relative to a rural area where people even seemingly down the street are having a celebration for Thanksgiving that, if I'm not mistaken, would be concerning if they haven't 1) taken proper precautions and/or 2) don't even take this seriously because they're the kind of libertarians who'd sooner die than obey rules at all.

And you're still assuming that the reaction is between panic and disinterest, that's a false dichotomy

I'm not making anything out to be anything. I merely showed the players, and by their own words that the goal was to raise funds and gain legitimacy in order to be taken seriously. Their words not mine. It's in the recording of the meeting and on their website. Take it up with them if you don't believe them,

You're spinning it with a preconception and presupposition you seem to have that associates malice with their plans instead of considering that this may be well intentioned. Hanlon's razor, try using it

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
but I'm pretty sure no one has remotely concluded this is such a virus, because it's zoonotic in nature, not something that was originally human and mutated in a way that would become this dangerous, especially not artificially as you appear to claim
I've made no such claim. I merely said there should be accountability for what happened and that would include all who funded research there, not just China.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your point? The infrastructure and such are different, it doesn't mean there isn't still issues, but sounds more like bragging, even though I swear you're neither in UK or US
I think you just like to hear yourself talk the way you flit around but never really say anything concerning the topic of this thread :)

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I've made no such claim. I merely said there should be accountability for what happened and that would include all who funded research there, not just China.
Research /=/ conspiracy in terms of the virus' nature or origin, you're insinuating claims even if you're not outright stating them and that's bad faith discussion

• Haha
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I think you just like to hear yourself talk the way you flit around but never really say anything concerning the topic of this thread :)
I've addressed the topic as the OP suggested some nonsense conspiracy, if you think there has to be some groundbreaking notion or contribution with every post, you're wound up a little too tight

• Optimistic
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
New Jerusalem (destination)
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
'Accountability' is not something the world practices. (in reality - a cover up, to save money, to make money, to not be embarrassed, to gain power ... and so on)

When honest scientists and doctors proved how to avoid all the trouble with polio,
did the world listen , or did they do all they can to prevent people from finding out ?

Reactions: Resto
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
How goes the pandemic you asked but should it not have been how is the plandemic going? For that is what it is. A plandemic and they got most of the world on their knees praying for a vaccine.

See Scripture being fulfilled?

Revelation 23b "Your merchants were the world’s important people. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray."

Magic spells are very strong indeed.
But with Jesus (be filled with Holy Spirit) you are safe from spells.
Many of those who are not under the spell have been saying that it feels like you try to shake your friends and family to wake up (from this spell) but nothing works, they don’t hear they don’t believe anything you try to say and they get angry... And I feel the same, all we can do is to just stick with those who are not under the spell and trust in God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
People are missing the other changes going on globally while they focus on a vaccine or a virus. Yet the virus has become a convenient but illogical scapegoat for these changes. The elites' version of 'the devil made me do it, as we build back better to serve our own interests'.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith