How does your spouse look compared to when you married him or her?

How does your spouse look compared to when you met or married them?

• Better

• Worse

• About the same

• No comment

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

gracepaints

When I look back at our wedding pics - he was 22 - I can't believe that we were allowed to get married. We look like children.

LOL I feel the same way. When my SIL got married she was a year older than my DH and I when we did and I felt like she was WAY too young to get married. I can't believe we were allowed either. :p

Upvote 0

MoodyBlue

Veteran
Jun 14, 2004
Virginia
✟17,934.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I didn't vote, no category fits. 28 years down the road neither one of us looks exactly as we did when we were married. Age and gravity eventually have their way with you (sorry, no exceptions). That being said, I think my wife looks great and I wouldn't change a thing about her. Hopefully she thinks the same about me!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rebekka

meow meow meow meow meow meow
Oct 25, 2006
✟34,375.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
He hasn't changed all that much, but I think he looks better than when we met. His haircut (very very short) looks better on him than the old one, and gaining a few pounds looks very good on his face, and doesn't harm the rest of his body, either. I'm so proud to be his wife.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

klynnmiller

Cry out to Jesus!
Nov 17, 2006
Indiana
✟10,602.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
About the same, actually.

OK, we just got married 7 months ago! LOL!

Actually, I think he does seem to look better and better everyday, or maybe it's that I love him more everyday, I'm not sure.

Wow! Now I can't wait until he gets home!!!;)

Upvote 0