United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It is a Word John Made up

John made up nothing. John didn't create any of Rev at all let alone making up anything. You are on the wrong side of this.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
wow...............First you are saying look at Strong's then when I show that Strong's say he made up the word ("ie: it was Penned by John") IE it is not a real Greek Word .......now I am wrong yet again. I am not wrong there is no Greek Word Apollyon there is a Greek word "destroyer"as I showed in an above post .....but Apollyon is not it. I'm sorry you cant get this but I think we should just end it at that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Apollyon in Greek, in Hebrew Abaddon.. I one heard him described to me as "Lord of the Pit", or "Gatekeeper or keeper or guard of the gate(s) on that side of it" maybe... Heard him also described to me as "a very dire, but obedient Angel" and/but not Satan, Satan or the Devil is different, and he is not nor will ever be "King of Hell" or a ruler or lord over others in Hell, no one is lord over anyone there for all of them are in equal and severe suffering, anguish and torment continually...

Apollyon/Abaddon is not King there either, there is and are no kings there, he just makes sure nothing goes in or out, unless otherwise specified by God himself, and he is very strong and powerful in his own right, and no one can overcome him, far more powerful than Satan even, but he (Apollyon/Abaddon) is loyal to God, and an obedient and powerful and mighty, and actually quite Holy, Angel of God...

God Bless!

Upvote 0