England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'At the blessed hour of prayer,trusting Him we believe that the blessings we're needing,we'll surely receive. In the fullness of this trust we shall lose every care. What a balm for the weary! O how sweet to be there! Blessed hour of prayer. Blessed hour of prayer. What a balm for the weary! O how sweet to be there!' (Fanny J Crosby)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Sweet hour of prayer,sweet hour of prayer,that calls me from a world of care and bids me at my Father's throne,make all my wants and wishes known. In seasons of distress and grief,my soul has often found relief and oft escaped the tempter's snare,by thy return sweet hour of prayer' (William W Walford)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Sweet hour of prayer,sweet hour of prayer,the joy I feel,the bliss I share,of those whose anxious spirits burn with strong desires to Thy return! With such I hasten to the place,where God my Saviour' shows His face and gladly take my station there and wait for thee,sweet hour of prayer' (William W Walford/

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for your family;
Dear Father, direct them in the way they should go. Surround them with your love and your peace of mind and make your presence real to them in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Sweet hour of prayer,sweet hour of prayer,Thy wings shall my petition near to Him,whose whose truth and faithfulness engage the waiting soul to bless and since He nods me seek His face,believe His Word and trust His grace,I'll cast on Him my every care and wait for thee,sweet hour of prayer' (William W Walford)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Teach me to pray,Lord,teach me to pray. This is my heart-cry day unto day. I long to know Thy will and Thy way. Teach me to pray,Lord,teach me to pray. Living on Thee,Lord and Thou in me,constant abiding,this is my plea. Grant me Thy power,boundless and free,power with men and power with Thee' (Albert S Reitx)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 8:14,15

14 And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother lying sick of a fever.
15 And he touched her hand, and the fever left her; and she arose, and ministered unto him.

A story of healing, so God can use us in his service. Our primary motive for desiring to be healed.
My main purpose is to minister to the Lord, to complete the work that he has given me to do.
Dear Father thank you for your continued healing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Power in prayer,Lord,power in prayer. Here mid earth's sin and sorrow and care. Men lost and dying,souls in despair. O give me power,power in prayer. Living in Thee Lord and Thou in me. Constant abiding,this is my plea. Grant me Thy power boundless and free. Power with men and power with Thee' (Albert S Reitx)

• Prayers
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'I have seen the heathen in their darkness. I have heard their cry of grim despair. All my heart is burning with the passion to bring to them the light of Jesus there. Take me Master,break me,use me,I am leaning on Thy breast. All ambitions fast are dying from their pain now give me rest'. Fill me with the fire of vision,let my passion ne'er depart' (H C McKinney)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A daily dose of God's Word.
Proverbs 4:22
For God's Words are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

When I need healing, I go to God's Word and build healing Scriptures into my spirit.
My body is healed as God's Word becomes life to me.
Thank you, I hear God's Word. God's truth of healing registers to my heart more and more each day until healing shows up in my body.

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0