England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Here we are in His prescence,lifting Holy hands to Thee..' Have Your way in our life today. Be exalted in every situation. Than You for the 'House of prayer'. We pray for one another today!

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying strength for afflicted.
King James Version
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Day and night. Night and day. Make me a House of Prayer'. Let us pray for the salvation of our family and friends,loved ones and neighbours. Meet the needs in our community,blessed LORD!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Would you,my friend,consider being part of a 'House of Prayer?' Would you be willing to gather here on this thread for a short time of prayer every day?
I would like to be part of a House of Prayer.
I will be here everyday;
I pray for health and strength for quietbloke to continue his ministry. Send your angels to minister to him in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I will be here everyday;
I pray for health and strength for quietbloke to continue his ministry. Send your angels to minister to him in Jesus name.
Thank you so much 'musicalpilgrim'
That is so encouraging! I am so excited about us being a 'House of Prayer'. Let us pray today for the LORD's provision' in all things! 'Our God will provide!'

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much 'musicalpilgrim'
That is so encouraging! I am so excited about us being a 'House of Prayer'. Let us pray today for the LORD's provision' in all things! 'Our God will provide!'
Dear Father, I join in prayer today for your provision in all things.
'Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled'
Matthew 5:6
We hunger and thirst after your righteousness.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10 KJV
wonderful encouragement

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I will be here everyday;
Hullo dear friends. I am so sorry I am not feeling good today. Unable to sleep and bad odema and fluid on chest and lungs. Trying to rest just now,but easier said than done! Please pray I'll be back soon. I love you all! xx

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hullo dear friends. I am so sorry I am not feeling good today. Unable to sleep and bad odema and fluid on chest and lungs. Trying to rest just now,but easier said than done! Please pray I'll be back soon. I love you all! xx
Sorry to hear your news QB. Please take good care of yourself and know that our prayers are with you. If you are having difficulty with your symptoms, then please phone the 111 out of hours doctor, or even call 999 if you need to. We will be checking here for updates to ensure that you are OK. If there is anything we can do, just let us know.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to hear your news QB. Please take good care of yourself and know that our prayers are with you. If you are having difficulty with your symptoms, then please phone the 111 out of hours doctor, or even call 999 if you need to. We will be checking here for updates to ensure that you are OK. If there is anything we can do, just let us know.
Thank you so.much,'Anthony' and friends!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I've been taken by ambulance to GRH. In A and E initially. Thank you dear friends!
Sorry to hear that you are in A&E, but glad you are safe and in the best possible hands. The doctors and nurses will take good care of you. You are in the right place to get the best possible treatment and you will be feeling much better soon. Your family and your friends here on CF think the world of you and we will be hoping and praying that you feel much better soon. Please keep us updated - we care for you very much.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
John 15:7
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

I am still learning to walk by faith in healing.
God's word promises us health... 'by his stripes we are healed'

Father I abide in you, and your words abide in me. I choose to believe your Word which says healing and health belong to me.
I walk in divine health because Jesus took my sicknesses and carried my pains.

I bring quietbloke to you and ask for this miracle of healing for him.

Upvote 0