Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
And that is why YOU shouldn't get married to someone of the same sex. It isn't why the US should not allow it though.

The U.S already applauds same sex couples,it is gone so far as to have special events planed for them.

I had a stepson who was a Marine stationed on a Navy ship when they lifted the don't ask policy.

They played I'm coming out for morning revelry.

He is straight,what about the rights of others,do you think he wants to be looked at in a carnal way.

There is a militant attitude among some homosexuals,and the push to redefine marriage is simply a maneuver for acceptance of what they know is sin.

The term life partner,could give them the benefits they claim, without redefining Gods role for a man and a woman.

As a Christian we must not condone a direct contradiction to Gods word,we must not make laws in rebellion to God.

Christians are to teach the Word,and witness to the lost,no double minds.

You cannot condone sin and preach the Gospel.

I'm not speaking of judging or persecution,but when a person openly lives in sin with no conviction about it a Christian should speak out,otherwise the lost may never hear before they pass to the next life.

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The U.S already applauds same sex couples,it is gone so far as to have special events planed for them.

I had a stepson who was a Marine stationed on a Navy ship when they lifted the don't ask policy.

They played I'm coming out for morning revelry.

He is straight,what about the rights of others,do you think he wants to be looked at in a carnal way.

There is a militant attitude among some homosexuals,and the push to redefine marriage is simply a maneuver for acceptance of what they know is sin.

The term life partner,could give them the benefits they claim, without redefining Gods role for a man and a woman.

As a Christian we must not condone a direct contradiction to Gods word,we must not make laws in rebellion to God.

Christians are to teach the Word,and witness to the lost,no double minds.

You cannot condone sin and preach the Gospel.

I'm not speaking of judging or persecution,but when a person openly lives in sin with no conviction about it a Christian should speak out,otherwise the lost may never hear before they pass to the next life.

I am not the usual LGBT person, I support your right to your views and your right to express your views. I even want you to vote your concious.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Are gluttony, hateful thoughts and committing adultery in the mind any better than homosexuality?

John Hagge made this remark:
Quote:
The Baptist and Pentecostals say drinking alcohol is a sin,yet they will go home and eat like bore hogs! Gluttony is sin also. Quote

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Are gluttony, hateful thoughts and committing adultery in the mind any better than homosexuality?

Will you vote to allow marriage for homosexuals that will be conducted in your Church.
If your Church refused they would be sued.

Are you willing to allow your Pastor to be jailed for a hate crime if he speaks out,against
Homosexual life style.

You can talk about semantics and sin in the mind,but you are straining at a nat and swallowing a Camel.

Upvote 0

Jedi.Kep

Jul 30, 2009
Earth
✟16,160.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Now why do you engage in this tactic? Trying to deflect from the issue by raising other issues? The issue being discussed it homosexuality.

And to answer your question, sin is sin. All of them should be emphatically discouraged.

Like Jesus we should tell the world to "Go and sin no more"

Upvote 0
M

meshak2

I saw John Hagee on TV once he was morosely obese.

Does no-one practice what they preach?

Yes, he is obese. He also divorced and remarried too. He also lives in luxurious house.

I know him because I served his mega church when I was a very new believer.

I witnessed tons of shameful practice of their members.

He also speak in tongues.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟246,857.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have heard him criticized for his weight before.

But heavy or not the man can Preach.

But what is the sense in a preacher who is overweight himself being critical of others who are overweight?

I don't understand it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Yes, he is obese. He also divorced and remarried too. He also lives in luxurious house.

I know him because I served his mega church when I was a very new believer.

I witnessed tons of shameful practice of their members.

He also speak in tongues.

He speaks in tongues,well if that just don't bust my buttons!!!
Have you ever been to a large Church that doesn't have something to gossip about?
Tons is that a pun on his weight?

In the Word of Faith,we operate in all the gifts as well tongues included.:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
That's what Paul says about being leaders.

Besides, John Hagee is too unfit as leader.

I know that non-denominational churches dont seem to care about their leaders' low standards. They accept their pastors and elders divorced and remarried unbiblically. John Hagee is good example.

Just a tad bit bitter you think!
That is a very narrow view of Churches across this Nation,just because they don't have a team logo.

Personally speaking I have known many Baptist Preachers who are divorced.
Not to demean Baptist,but I have a Baptist background.

I cannot say about non denomination,since I have only attended one,of which I still do.

So now that we have thrown Cornerstone,and others under the bus,what do you think about the topic of this thread?:idea:

Upvote 0
M

meshak2

He speaks in tongues,well if that just don't bust my buttons!!!
Have you ever been to a large Church that doesn't have something to gossip about?
Tons is that a pun on his weight?

In the Word of Faith,we operate in all the gifts as well tongues included.:clap:

What does that tell you about the gift if the preachers have low standards like the rest of the world?

Aren't Jesus' followers supposed to have high moral standards especially leaders? I know Jesus tells us to be perfect.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
What does that tell you about the gift if the preachers have low standards like the rest of the world?

Aren't Jesus' followers supposed to have high moral standards especially leaders? I know Jesus tells us to be perfect.

What did Jesus tell Peter?

Give my the exact verse the Jesus tells us to be perfect,also the use of the word be implies we can do that ourselves.

Upvote 0