Oct 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
Visit site
✟8,380.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please go to your facebook profile and change you pic to the image I am sending in link. Please ask others on you friends list to do the same. If you can do this for the rest of the week, that would be great.

http://goo.gl/rWgr6

Take a stand for the Marriage Covenant with me. Copy or save this pic to computer or phone. Then just upload it to you profile pic. God defines marriage as between male and female. This is not a opinion. It isn't hate. It is just standing up for what God says a marriage is. The Word is Truth. There is in reality no such thing as homosexual marriage, that is why groups are seeking to have it redefined.

Louisanareason

Prove it
Apr 15, 2013
✟173.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
To judge people just because a book says so.That is just horrible. Would you stone these people to death? Do you eat shellfish. If your child is bad do you take them to the end of town and stone them? Wake up they are people they did not have a choice it's the way they are. Hate is a large rock to bare.

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To judge people just because a book says so.That is just horrible. Would you stone these people to death? Do you eat shellfish. If your child is bad do you take them to the end of town and stone them? Wake up they are people they did not have a choice it's the way they are. Hate is a large rock to bare.

You show a serious lack of understanding of Christianity. Why do you judge as hateful what you don't understand?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
To judge people just because a book says so.That is just horrible. Would you stone these people to death? Do you eat shellfish. If your child is bad do you take them to the end of town and stone them? Wake up they are people they did not have a choice it's the way they are. Hate is a large rock to bare.[/QUOTE

We do not condemn the person,it is the Word of God in both old and New testament that condemns the sin.

We understand that unless a person has salvation first,they will not consider the laws of God.

We eat shellfish,you are quoting the Bible from the law of Moses,those of meats were sanitary ordinances.

The homosexual act is a abomination to God,but so are other things of the world.
Homosexuality is unique due to those who are not of Christ will defend it.

Other actions lying stealing and other immoral things for the most part the world will condemn.

Seek salvation first,seek Christ.
Do not rely on your mind to be all the truth there is,you know there is so much you don't know.

The key is your spirit seeks the love of God,and wars against your mind your flesh.

God loves you,and so do those who are born in Christ.
We will never hate you for being lost,but we hate your spirit can be lost forever.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said that nothing that my father said will be changed. I'm using the shellfish as an I.e. But if I was gay I would be an abomination?Even if I want Christ?

Yes homosexual lifestyle is a abomination to God.

But he loved us enough to die and suffer for us.

God is a spirit,he made man in his image he gave man a spirit.

God is just, God is mighty he spoke a things into being.

It was God who perfectly balanced this universe and earth to operate in harmony.

When God made man he made man perfect,not a mindless Lemur.

He gave us free will,he gave us dominion to rule the earth.

It was by mans own lust that he fell from Gods perfect will,no animal could make a choice to do that.

No man could ever work his way back to the perfect will of God,once the choice was made man was separated from God.

By his love and mercy he delivered from destruction people who's heart longed to obey God.

But down through the ages man continued to turn away.

God told the first man sin = death when Adam sined God rent the skins of animals to cover their shame blood was shed and Adam bore children and died.

But God so loved us that he made a final sarcarfice of his son to shed his blood for us,the blood of animals could not make us holy enough to spend eternity with God as it was his will from the beginning.

So now we all have a choice,to accept the spirit of God in our hearts or spend eternal separation from God.

God will not change,he never has.

How can we think so much of ourselves to debate God who created all matter in the universe,yet loves us so much he made us like him.

After all this is just a attempt to explain the almighty it's to far past my pay grade.

I hope you cast down the flesh it's only for a moment,put on your eternal man renew your mind to the kingdom of God.

You may never get another chance if not tonight,tomorrow we may all step into the hereafter. God bless.

Upvote 0

Louisanareason

Prove it
Apr 15, 2013
✟173.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There is so much wrong there I'm not sure where to start. God is not just. So if I had sex with a man he would torture me Forever? And god/Jesus/holy spirit are one correct. So he made a sacrifice to himself from himself for a loophole to a rule that he made for a crime that he could have just forgiven. And three days on a cross is not the same as me goes to burn forever. Does that sound just? And if god made the animals why do they do it? And Adam and Eve how did they know it was bad till they ate the fruit?

Upvote 0

Benjamin Conway

F O U N D E R and Pastor of Tree of Life Network
Mar 25, 2013
London, England
Visit site
✟8,107.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
There is a lot wrong with what you are saying, Louisianareason. You seem to have forgotten the reason part of your moniker.

God is just. He is perfectly fair. No one will endure hell for homosexuality, they will endure it for ignoring and bypassing and rejecting the full price He paid for everyone's sins be they sexual sins or lust or gluttony or pride. Anything we do that hurts people - Jesus took the punishment on Himself and anyone can be forgiven.

Homosexuality is a sin - it hurts people. The lifespan of a homosexual is significantly lower than that of a heterosexual, often by over 20 years. The rate of spousal abuse is much higher, and there are often medical complications due to the fact that two male bodies are not designed to fit together.

The animal do it because all of creation is fallen. Some animals eat their own young, others rape and others take possessions that are not theirs. "Because the animals do it" is not an adequate justification for a lifestyle choice.

It isn't just on one level that Jesus paid for my sin and your sin. We should all pay for our own. The reason hell is eternal is because God will not force His love and grace on us - that is just!

How did Adam and Eve know it was bad until they ate the fruit? They didn't. They didn't even imagine it. It wasn't even in their thoughts at all.

Hope that helps answer your questions, though I think they may have been rhetorical.

Reactions: PastorMike
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Louisanareason

Prove it
Apr 15, 2013
✟173.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
God is just. He is perfectly fair. No one will endure hell for homosexuality, they will endure it for ignoring and bypassing and rejecting the full price He paid for everyone's sins be they sexual sins or lust or gluttony or pride. Anything we do that hurts people - Jesus took the punishment on Himself and anyone can be forgiven.
Perfectly fair? If my son disobeys me do I have the right to torture him FOEVER? Full price he paid/3 days does not equal forever. And that sir is not just for homosexual behavior that is not their choice.

Upvote 0
N

NaughtyNinja

The issue with me and homosexuality is that I cannot speak against it without being a fool. I myself am asexual and to some extent anti-sexual so I do not agree with sexual behavior of any kind. Despite what the Bible says about homosexuality I can't jump into this matter simply because doing so would be putting my foot in my mouth. I am just incapable of viewing any form of sexuality as necessary or important.
I really don't know if I should make a stance as to whether i am pro or anti homosexuality or should I just stay indifferent perhaps.

Upvote 0

Jedi.Kep

Jul 30, 2009
Earth
✟16,160.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I can tell that you haven't thought this through at all. Is it a 'judging' to point out that adultery is a sin to someone? How about stealing? How about murder? Of course you wouldn't be so foolish to accuse me of hating the adulterer, the theif, or the murderer. Homosexuality is also listed as a sin. To point that out to people is not "hate."

Deception is off the charts in America today so it is likely that you simply do not realize what the Word says about the subject. So lets take a look at a NEW TESTAMENT verse.

1 Cor 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous and the wrongdoers will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived (misled): neither the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality,

10 Nor cheats (swindlers and thieves), nor greedy graspers, nor drunkards, nor foulmouthed revilers and slanderers, nor extortioners and robbers will inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God.

It is clear that homosexuality is a sin. It is listed amongst things like idolatry, adultery, thieving, drunkenness, etc. The first deception you have is that a person is born that way and does not have a choice in the matter. That is incorrect. Does a drunk have a choice to be a drunk or not? Yes. Does a person have a choice to be homosexual or not? Yes.

Homosexuality is a sin. Something we are told by Christ to stop doing.

Upvote 0

Jedi.Kep

Jul 30, 2009
Earth
✟16,160.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Perfectly fair? If my son disobeys me do I have the right to torture him FOEVER? Full price he paid/3 days does not equal forever. And that sir is not just for homosexual behavior that is not their choice.

But that is your error. Christ does not give us a "get into Heaven Free" card. First we must confess Christ and receive Him as our Savior. Then we have the lifelong journey of making Him our LORD in everything. Jesus made it crystal clear that those who hold onto their sin will not be making it through the pearly gates. Sin MUST be repented of and TURNED from. One cannot continue willfully sinning and expect the blessings of God in their life.

And you said "no one will endure hell for homosexuality..." Please see 1 Cor 6:9. Those who practice homosexuality... shall not inherit the Kingdom of God. If you don't inherit the Kingdom, what do you inherit? There's only one other option.

Last edited:
Upvote 0