Earth
✟16,160.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Does every human die a sinner? Yes. Do christians who have a personal relationship with Christ gain salvation no matter their sin? Yes I think so.'

Let's back up and again cover the point I believe you are trying to make.

If I read your comments correctly, you believe that living as an openly gay person is okay with God. They can have a homosexual 'marriage' and God won't have a problem with it. In other words, they can 'practice' their sin and suffer no punishment for it.

If that is what you are saying, then I humbly suggest to you that you are mistaken. NOT because I said so, but because the Word of God said so.

Here's the verse...

1 Cor 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Starting with verse 9, we see that "the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God." So the unrighteous will not inherit a ticket through Heaven's pearly gates.

But then it goes on to describe what that looks like... "the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God....Do not be deceived..." Isn't it interesting that the warning against being deceived is uttered so quickly?

Then the actual list begins:
fornicators
idolaters
adulterers
homosexuals
sodomites
thieves
covetous
drunkards
revilers
extortioners

None of these shall inherit the kingdom of God. Period. Notice the fourth thing on this list? The very thing we have been discussing. Homosexuality.

See, this isn't jedikep condemning anyone to hell at all. All I have done is to highlight what the Scriptures already tell us. The verse is clear that those who continue to do these things will not enter the kingdom of God.

Do not be deceived. Consider the Scriptures.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟568,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From my book "Why America is Being Judged"

The Abominations Were Enacted as Statutes

Leviticus 18:3 RV
3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their statutes.

Leviticus 20:22-23 LITV-TSP
22 And you shall keep all My statutes, and all My judgments, and shall do them, and the land where I am bringing you to live in it shall not vomit you out.
23 And you shall not walk in the statutes of the nation which I am casting out from before you, for all these they have done, and I am disgusted with them.

The chosen were not being told to disobey the laws of those nations, they were being told to not obey the evil statutes. These nations legalized the abominations listed in Leviticus 17 and the wickedness was declared to be “rights”.

2 Kings 17:8 KJV
8 And walked in the statutes of the heathen, whom the LORD cast out from before the children of Israel, and of the kings of Israel, which they had made.

These abominations were not just practiced as social custom, they were put into law:

Leviticus 18 (YLT)
30 and ye have kept My charge, so as not to do any of the abominable statutes which have been done before you, and ye do not defile yourselves with them; I am Jehovah your God.'

Leviticus 18 (CLV)
30 Hence you will keep My charge by no means to do any of the abhorrent habitual statutes which were practiced before you so that you may not defile yourselves by them:I, Yahweh, am your Elohim.

Lev 18 (Rotherham)
30 Therefore shall ye keep my charge, So that ye may have nothing to do with any of the abominable statutes with which they have had to do before you, So shall ye not make yourselves unclean thereby,—I—Yahweh, am your God.

The Hebrew word for statute here is “chûqqâh” and is the same word used in verse 26 in regards to the statutes of the Lord.

Leviticus 18
(26) Ye shall therefore keep my statutes (chûqqâh) and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

The abominations of Sodom were not merely “customs” any more than the 10 Commandments are “customs.” The abominations of Sodom and Gomorrah and the other perverse nations were established by statutes both by their demonic gods, and the reprobate judges and rulers of those cities. The things that the evil men did were completely legal in their cities and established by law and in fact were declared to be the “rights” of the inhabitants. When the wicked of Sodom surrounded the house of Lot, they were demanding their “rights” to abuse and rape the men who were sojourning in their city.

When the men of Sodom said this:

Genesis 19
(9) And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

They were demanding their “rights” that were awarded to them by their gods, the laws of their community, and the court rulings made by their wicked judges. The people of the cities could perform this wickedness by law. Today in America we see state and federal legislatures passing laws that legalize these abominations and we see courts declaring the practice of abominations to be “rights.”

Court Rulings Made the Abominations “Rights”

2 Kings 17:33-34 KJV
33 They feared the LORD, and served their own gods, after the manner (judicial decisions) of the nations whom they carried away from thence.
34 Unto this day they do after the former manners (judicial decisions): they fear not the LORD, neither do they after their statutes, or after their ordinances, or after the law and commandment which the LORD commanded the children of Jacob, whom he named Israel;

The Hebrew word for "manner" here is “mishpat.” In modern language this would be properly translated "a judicial decision."

“according to the judgment of the nations”
The Julia Evelina Smith Parker Translation

“according to the ruling of the nations”
The Scriptures 1998 - the Institute for Scripture Research (ISR)

As in America these decisions by the courts defined the rights and privileges of the people.

Strong's #4941: mishpat (pronounced mish-pawt')
from 8199; properly, a verdict (favorable or unfavorable) pronounced judicially, especially a sentence or formal decree (human or (participant's) divine law, individual or collective), including the act, the place, the suit, the crime, and the penalty; abstractly, justice, including a participant's right or privilege (statutory or customary), or even a style:--+ adversary, ceremony, charge, X crime, custom, desert, determination, discretion, disposing, due, fashion, form, to be judged, judgment, just(-ice, -ly), (manner of) law(-ful), manner, measure, (due) order, ordinance, right, sentence, usest, X worthy, + wrong.

When a nation legalizes an abomination by statute or by court ruling, then that nation is subject to being vomited out by the land itself.
The land is gagging.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟246,857.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have found that in many such instances, teaching evolution, masonry, anti-semitism or homosexual marriage it is people in the church who are the prime movers behind these things and it's strongest supporters. The first homosexual ceremony in Scotland was blessed by a bishop.

1 Peter 4:17
For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Upvote 0

dominion2013

Servant of God
May 7, 2013
✟933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1. Quote: "Take a stand for the Marriage Covenant with me".

It is the above zeal of some for our Lord and His word that U.S is still protected by God from the destruction that the Russian Christians faced at the hands of the revolutionists in 1917. The spiritual complacency of the Russian Christians led them to be enslaved by atheism for the next 75 years.

2. Quote: "I have found that in many such instances...anti-semitism...it is people in the church who are the prime movers behind these things and it's strongest supporters".

2 Corinthians 5: 16: "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more".

Dear lismore, does semitism help more than faith in His Grace? His word states that faith in His Grace does everything for all people of the world. That is why our Lord stated that His Grace was sufficient (2 Corinthians 12: 9). Paul the apostle says that He is what he is by His Grace (1 Corinthians 15: 10).

Just as semitism or any "isms" for that matter, does not help, anti-semitism or anti-anything can harm NONE. This is possible "if" we believe and confess that our Lord is with us till the end of the age (Matthew 28: 20). God bless you.

Upvote 0

Al Gammate

Jun 20, 2013
United States
Visit site
✟3,848.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The embracing of the homosexual lifestyle appears to be the litmus test of whether you're a modern liberal or not. The more you embrace the homosexual lifestyle, the more real you are as a modern liberal. Therefore, in the eyes of a modern liberal, actually engaging in homosexual sex makes you more real than only embracing it mentally.

Since the Bible very clearly advises Christians to avoid homosexual practices and makes it very clear that practicing homosexuality is a sin, it's impossible to be a real Christian and a modern liberal at the same time.

Either you're a Christian or a modern liberal. You can't be both.

Upvote 0

Jedi.Kep

Jul 30, 2009
Earth
✟16,160.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But I'm a modern liberal and a Christian ... Have loved Jesus for 50 years! So I don't fit your comment.

Well, then that begs the question of what do you do with the issue of homosexuality? If you embrace a sin by actively permitting it in others, then you can clearly see the problem that would cause.

It all comes back to the standard of God's Word.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Well, then that begs the question of what do you do with the issue of homosexuality? If you embrace a sin by actively permitting it in others, then you can clearly see the problem that would cause.

It all comes back to the standard of God's Word.

Not to be picky,but I think day hiker was dispelling the myth of a liberal Christian embraces homosexuality.

We have to permit it or else we would be enforcing Gods law with violence.

We do not condone sin,condone as in justification by means of personal choice.

We must teach Gods word to those who need salvation this means being called to witness to any one.
But not with condemnation,but reflect Christ in US.

Unsaved people justify many other things from a humanist standpoint not a spiritual one.
The natural man simply cannot discern the spiritual things of God.

They must first know they need a savior,the Holy Spirit makes a way and beacons to them.

So the first thing they need to see is our Lord in all his glory and peace and unconditional love.

Then they realize the void of sin in their heart has finally been filled with love.

Yet so many who would fall to the alter and repent,see anger and condemnation of which is not of God but flesh.

So this is their first and last impression of Christ,and they turn back.

Upvote 0

dominion2013

Servant of God
May 7, 2013
✟933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can one love the Lord and deny His word at the same time by condoning an act of sin? Doesn't it seem contradictory? Our Lord said that if we love Him we need to keep what His word says.

Of course He has given us faith in His Grace, for His Grace to keep the word in us and through us.

However, how does our Lord respond to those who choose to deny His word and still claim to love Him?

Some claim OSAS, that is, regardless of acts of sin, one cannot lose salvation. This as we all know is not a WOF position but rather non-Arminian.

So what does our Lord do to such people? Does our Lord react or proact?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gospel Guy

Headed Home!
Aug 11, 2013
✟1,829.00
Faith
Word of Faith
But I'm a modern liberal and a Christian ... Have loved Jesus for 50 years! So I don't fit your comment.

Well, if you ask God to forgive you and REPENT... you too can be saved! :thumbsup:

Voting for and supporting all the sin that liberals espouse in in direct contradiction to what God's Word teaches... so if you want to have a relationship with God, quit supporting darkness!

We have to permit it or else we would be enforcing Gods law with violence.
NO, that's false... God never told us to do violence although it is not considered sinful in cases of self defense. We are to teach what the Word of God says about social issues as being the truth and if people reject what God says we move on and as the scripture teaches we are not to be yoked with unbelievers.

Ain't no doubt that the world and many Christians are embracing darkness so the end of this age is upon us... time to check and double check yo foundation, and stand. :cool:

Upvote 0
C

child630

I have found that in many such instances, teaching evolution, masonry, anti-semitism or homosexual marriage it is people in the church who are the prime movers behind these things and it's strongest supporters. The first homosexual ceremony in Scotland was blessed by a bishop.

1 Peter 4:17
For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Wow. This is a hard truth to handle. But I am glad it was written. I definitely need to turn from my sin of lusting or I will perish.

Upvote 0